AutoAccessoriesGarage Reviews

09/29/2014
AutoAccessoriesGarage Ratings and User Reviews. AutoAccessoriesGarage is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 832 reviews.

AutoAccessoriesGarage Rating

More About AutoAccessoriesGarage

Recent Reviews for AutoAccessoriesGarage

• Sep 21, 2014
    good process, okay look. liked checkout and free shipping. more selection of products would be good. I would use this site again.
  • Sep 20, 2014
    This website had the best price on the item I was looking for.
  • Sep 20, 2014
    Good deal! Cant miss free S/H!
  • Sep 20, 2014
    I found AutoAcessories while searching the web for the best deal on a RhinoRack XTray for my Subaru Outback..They smashed all other online deals by more than $50! They also offered free shipping and a 15% discount code, however unfortunately RhinoRack did not support the 15% off. I was still, by far, the best deal. I asked the Chat Representative, "Holly", several questions and she answered quickly, and concisely. She was very friendly, and clearly American. I can't stand the outsourced support form India....that's a turnoff. Holly even told me to have a great weekend! Overall, it was a great experience, will likely order from them again, and I'm excited to receive my item in a few days!
  • Sep 20, 2014
    DO NOT SHARE MY INFORMATION WITH ANYONE OTHER THAN AUTO GARAGE. THANK YOU . I'M NOT YELLING JUST LIKE CAP LETTERS.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Great experience. Easy. Thanks"
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Chat was helpful in finding how to submit order using PayPal, but had to go back to the cart to find it. That option should be on the submit order page.
    AAG is the shizzle
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Good order so far. Want to make sure i recieve what i ordered on time before i say it completely
  • Sep 16, 2014
    This purchase was the best price I found after researching. Thank you.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Sep 20, 2014
    CatClamp arrived on time and I was able to install it just as described. Saved 20% and got free shipping with AutoAccessoriesGarage. Very pleased.
  • Sep 13, 2014
    i am neutral...
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Very easy to order vehicle parts
  • Sep 10, 2014
    I ordered floor mats 2 years ago for my wife for her 2013 KIA they fit perfect and some of her friends made notice of how nice they fit even the service rep. at Kia said who weather tech they are and easy clean up a little soap hose off wipe dry and readey to go Thanks for a great product Les
  • Sep 9, 2014
    Sep 19, 2014
    Very satisfied with purchas experience.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Sep 19, 2014
    The rain defector on the rear window seems to have been shop wear. the other 3 pieces were very good.

From AutoAccessoriesGarage

Auto Accessories Garage respects your desire to remain anonymous but this does put us at a disadvantage in answering your claims as we are unable to review your order. We apologize for any inconvenience this is and would ask you to call our friendly ... Read full response »
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Called C.S. to ask about price match...she was very friendly and very helpful. She looked up the information, explained the discount policy and suggested other products that would get me the full Labor Day discount. After looking at those options, I went with her suggestions.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    first time customer!! what in the hell else can i say. will see if my order is filled correctly and products are in new condition.Then i can answer your questions better okay!!
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Pending the quality of the products purchased, a very satisfying experience.
    Sep 20, 2014