AutoBarn.net Reviews

01/20/2017
AutoBarn.net Ratings and User Reviews. AutoBarn.net is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 135 reviews.
Car & Truck Parts, Accessories, and Car Care products. One stop on-line shopping for the auto enthusiast. Since 1957.

AutoBarn.net Rating

More About AutoBarn.net

Recent Reviews for AutoBarn.net

• Jan 14, 2017
    great place to shop
  • Jan 14, 2017
    I have always liked these products
  • Jan 13, 2017
    Great variety of products,most prices reasonable and some top shelf.Very satisfied with my first visit.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    I need a horn n found it if they could come puty it in even better yet not
  • Jan 10, 2017
    VERY NICE TO FIND THIS CHROME SPRAY PAINT...WHEN I LOOKED AT THE REVIEWS, I'M SOLD...HOPE IT WORKS LIKE IT'S SUPPOSED TO...& CHECKOUT WAS A BREEZE...THANK YOU
  • Jan 9, 2017
    The check out process is super confusing. I didn't realize I had to hit apply after choosing a shipping option so I kept clicking on checkout and nothing happened.
  • Jan 8, 2017
    Awesome will shop here for now on!
  • Jan 8, 2017
    pleased with there setup
  • Jan 7, 2017
    Generally a good experience, but when items are out of stock it would be helpful to note that prior to when folks try to put them in the cart.
  • Jan 6, 2017
    I did not see any info on how I go about handle the $60 core cost. I assume I need to ship back my old power steering pump to get my $60 back. Information would be helpful. Also, I bought the power steering pump. I would of liked to buy the pump filter but I do not know the size 3/8", 1/2" or 5/8" so I cannot buy it until I work on my truck and will need to buy locally.
  • Jan 3, 2017
    First order . Sight easy to navigate.
  • Jan 2, 2017
    no coment at this time, waiting for produce to arrive.
  • Dec 16, 2016
    Jan 1, 2017
    Product arrived earlier than expected. I ordered weathertech mats as a Christmas gift & the box showed up with Weathertech all over it. I would recommend that you notify customers that item is visible. I'm afraid that if item was left at door in a congested area I might not have had the item when I came home because box is covered with name of item.
  • Dec 16, 2016
    Auto Barn is a terrific site... I enjoy the shopping and products are as advertised.
    Jan 13, 2017
  • Dec 11, 2016
    Dec 31, 2016
    the order process went well, however, the product I ordered had to be sent back to the manufacturer for alterations.