AutomotiveWorkwear.com Reviews

09/15/2014
AutomotiveWorkwear.com Ratings and User Reviews. AutomotiveWorkwear.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 363 reviews. Last rated on 09/14/2014.

AutomotiveWorkwear.com Rating

More About AutomotiveWorkwear.com

Recent Reviews for AutomotiveWorkwear.com

• Sep 14, 2014
    I like this company. The items I ordered the first time fit good so I decided to order 2 more pair.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    Great selection, good prices, prompt delivery. Enjoy doing business with this company
  • Sep 14, 2014
    AutomotiveWorkwear.com had the best pricing on the the products I was interested to purchase. Like the fact that they offer embroidery services for my actual logo.
  • Sep 14, 2014
    husband likes red kap shirts
  • Sep 12, 2014
    I was very pleased with the price and selection of items available. The web site was easy to use and contained the information I wanted to make decisions about my purchase. The recommendations based on what I viewed were reasonably targeted and presented without being annoying.
  • Sep 12, 2014
    first shirts were to tight everywhere,,, but mainly in back and arms... my fault.. I should have tried them on before washing... ordering XL this time...
  • Sep 12, 2014
    Very easy to find product that I needed. Easy to walk through screens without wait or annoying pop-up ads.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    they had more red kap produces than any other company i looked at.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    Automotive Work wear is a vey easy site to use and is honestly one of the best sites online that I've found to give reasonable prices for tough and nicely put together work apparel for a professional look.
  • Sep 11, 2014
    First time buyer and I was impress with the prices of the product. I enjoy buying things for less.
  • Sep 10, 2014
    good products, easy to order,
  • Sep 4, 2014
    you have great prices on you pants, the other place i was going to get them is that they were just a little higher in price but there shipping were 3 dollars less that your, but i still save money with you, hope to deal with you again.
    Sep 15, 2014
    When i got my order one of my pants was not there, I just email and let that know which pair was missing, and in a week i recived the missing pair.. great service
  • Sep 3, 2014
    Easy to shop online..
    Sep 11, 2014
    Purchased workshirts for my grandson who is a car mechanic. He really likes the shirts. he said they are very comfortable.
  • Sep 2, 2014
    Completely satisfied with first purchase,like the shirts. This order I feel the shipping is to much, hope this shirt is what I want
  • Sep 1, 2014
    The quality of the shirts I have received from this company has been outstanding!!!!!! I highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sep 12, 2014
    I had 1 item that was on back order but the other items shipped very quickly. I would not hesitate to order from this company again!!!!!!!!
    Sep 13, 2014
    Sizes not a good fit and pants not the comfort advertised on website
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Automotive Workwear uniform are affordable and also make my employees look professional.This company is fabilous. I remember, I had ordered one time and there was a problem with my order. They was short of some shirts I had ordered they didn't hesitate to ask to give me a refund because they was short. I greatly appreciated and I told them I would wait on them. They set the bar for me to buy any where else.
    Sep 11, 2014
  • Aug 30, 2014
    great price and fast fast service. easy
    Sep 12, 2014
    great store everything a person needs to be sharp at work
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Sep 14, 2014
    EXCELLENT WORK TROUSERS
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Sep 15, 2014
    The layout and function of website is excellent; as is the customer support. Although the transaction did not happen properly, customer support was very accommodating and professional. I would suggest that if an item is not available for purchase, don't have it listed on the website as "in-stock" and ready for purchase.