Automotix.net Reviews

07/02/2015
Automotix.net Ratings and User Reviews. Automotix.net is rated 7.7 out of 10 from 146 reviews. Last rated on 07/02/2015.

Automotix.net Rating

More About Automotix.net

Recent Reviews for Automotix.net

• Jul 2, 2015
    First time bying auto part online. So far the price looks good. I haven't received the part so i can't comment any more untill i do.
  • Jul 2, 2015
    Hey they have affordable items good feedback.
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Great prices and free shipping. Unbeatable!
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Very easy to use site and great prices!
  • Jun 29, 2015
    I was very pleased with automotix.
  • Jun 27, 2015
    loved how easy it was to order and that it gave you options to order from places closer to home
  • Jun 26, 2015
    all around not bad
  • Jun 26, 2015
    Fast and dependable
  • Jun 23, 2015
    I've been looking high and low for these particular parts for my vehicle. I finally found what I was looking for at this website!!! Free shipping and discounts at the check-out as well??? WOW!!! I'm SO GRATEFUL for this site, I will most definitely use you all in the near future and recommend you all to my friends and relatives!! Thanks so much!!! You all have no clue how much I needed these parts!!!
  • Jun 23, 2015
    Had no issues checking out , since waiting on item really can't write a decent review!!!! This survey should have been done after I received my part and torrowly check it out !
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Jul 2, 2015
    Parts worked and came fast
  • Jun 21, 2015
    This place has the best deals and shopping is easy. No hassles and they ship to your home for free.
    wait n see
  • Jun 21, 2015
    easy to find parts needed and cheap cost and quality
  • Jun 20, 2015
    I had a very easy time finding the part I needed is very simple to fill out the paperwork
  • Jun 17, 2015
    Great selection of parts. Easy to navigate the site. Overall I'm very satisfied with Automotix
    Jul 2, 2015
    I ordered an alternator from them for a 2003 vw jetta. It said that it was tested and is in good working condition. When I got it in the mail I went ahead and installed it. After having the battery charging for 15 hours, I started the car. The battery light never went off! I removed the alternator and too it to autozone to get it tested and they said it was generating a high enough voltage. It was supposed to generate around 14.7 and it was only generating 12.2. I learned my lesson and I will not be buying this type of product online
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Jul 1, 2015
    First order was cancelled ordered a second item took four days to process never got tracking # until I made call then package wa involved in accident at freight company took 5 days extra to receive I had paid for 2 day shipping I am less than impressed with the entire deal but after 12 days item arrived and was in decent shape and it worked as it was suppose to.
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Found a hard-to-find part at an incredible price! This has just become my go-to website for auto parts I need!
    Jun 22, 2015
    I ordered a hard-to-find factory wheel. The description didn't say that there were permanent scuffs on the chrome finish of the wheel. I'm not pleased that this was overlooked, but won't take the time to return the part. The wheel was not packed well and was basically metal against the bottom of the box; the air-packs all were in the center of the rim and not protecting the edge of the wheel. Fortunately there was no additional damage. The box was crushed and the tape was insufficient to keep it properly closed; the top was half-open and the bottom all but dropped the part.. My purchase experience was fantastic. The website was user-friendly, easy to navigate and quickly found what I was looking for.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    So easy to find and order what i needed for my car!! I will most definitly be ordering again when needed!
    Jun 22, 2015
    I asked about my tracking info via email and never got a response, i did receive my order but my tracking info was never available
  • Jun 11, 2015