avantisavoia.com Reviews

avantisavoia.com Ratings and User Reviews. avantisavoia.com is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 8 reviews. Last rated on 06/26/2015.

Recent Reviews for avantisavoia.com

• Jun 26, 2015
    The main improvement to the website is that, as I ordered my pasty, it took me back to the beginning each time and I had to find my place in the row.
  • May 27, 2015
    I love shopping with Avanti Savoia! They have great selections and great customer service. I highly recommend buying from small companies that have great passion for what they do!
  • May 23, 2015
    I found Avanti Savoia several years ago on the Web and have received marvelous products and customer service from their site... I am especially fond of their selection of great olive oils and balsamic vinegars! I wish all staff the best and I hope they continue to thrive! I only hope to find a few more tomato sauce and condiments from Italy back in their inventory soon...
  • May 17, 2015
    This store provides amazing quality food coupled with outstanding and personal customer service.
    Jun 3, 2015
  • Apr 19, 2015
    out of stock items often...
  • Apr 11, 2015
    love the products
    Apr 20, 2015
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Love this business
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Apr 22, 2015
    We love the place. I was working a home show and discovered them at there demo booth. The best.