Aveda Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Aveda Reviews

05/29/2017
Aveda Ratings and User Reviews. Aveda is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 7087 reviews.
Aveda believes in conducting business in a manner that protects the Earth, conserves resources and does not compromise the ability of future generations to sustain themselves.
Circle of Excellence - Aveda

2009 Winner

Aveda Rating

More About Aveda

Recent Reviews for Aveda

• May 28, 2017
    I have to type three times my credit information. The website should automatically save the information before checking out.
  • May 28, 2017
    The Aveda Outer Peace products have a nice soft scent, are not irritating, and have relieved some of my acne systems.
  • May 28, 2017
    Which products are the best to use when living in a Hard Water area but have wavy hair?
  • May 13, 2017
    I have been using color conserve products for years, I love them. I wouldn't think of useing any other company products .All Aveda products are great
    May 28, 2017
    I love Aveda products, I have been using Color Conserve for years wouldn't think of using anything else.
  • May 28, 2017
    I love Aveda products but I was frustrated that I was unable to use the Welcome15 discount, and it was frustrating that the Aveda salon I go to was not on the list of Aveda salon options, so I was forced to answer "no" to the question of whether or not I go to an Aveda salon.
  • May 19, 2017
    May 28, 2017
    Lots of products that really help my hair and skin. Most products work better than "drug store" products and tho they're a bit more expensive, they last far longer and one uses less to get the desired results
    LoveAveda products.
  • May 14, 2017
    Aveda is expensive. However, the quality is consistently high and there are no other products like it on the market.
    Great products!!
  • May 28, 2017
    I have started using Aveda online because we have moved to a new home that is 50+ miles from an Aveda Salon. I did get my products and hair cuts from Aveda Salons in Lawrence, KS and Syracuse, NY. I do miss the excellent stylists but can at least continue using your products, which are superb! My husband also uses the styling crème. This is the first I have used the three step care system and I hope it will help reduce a sudden trend in hair loss. I look forward to doing business with Aveda for many years.
    Good shampoo
  • May 17, 2017
    May 28, 2017
    My hairdresser uses Aveda products on my hair, and I have been very pleased with the results.
  • May 28, 2017
    I have been using Aveda products for about 16 years now. Love all the products I've used through the years. Whether shopping online or in a store, stylists or customer service has always been helpful with questions! This and how great the products work is why I keep coming back!
  • May 28, 2017
    I received a sample of Shampure Shampoo and love it. That's what brought be to this online order
  • May 19, 2017
    For some reason I had a problem getting my order to go through the first time. Not sure why, but had to place it again. I was super excited about the samples I was able to receive for buying some products. That is the best way for me to see if I like other items.
  • May 28, 2017
    I started using Aveda in the 1970's through a salon in Birmingham, Michigan. I have not found a purer product or the quality since then. Many people have commented on the fragrances I emit while using various products.
  • May 28, 2017
    I love your products but do not like your web site. Can never easily find the products that I order.
  • May 17, 2017
    May 28, 2017
    Love firmata !! I set my thin hair with it and get wonderful volume!!
  • May 28, 2017
    I intended to order Scalp Benefit shampoo and conditioner, but noted that they have been discontinued. I hope the new product line is as soothing to my scalp and enriching for my hair