Aveda Reviews

05/02/2015
Aveda Ratings and User Reviews. Aveda is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 5122 reviews.
Aveda believes in conducting business in a manner that protects the Earth, conserves resources and does not compromise the ability of future generations to sustain themselves.
Circle of Excellence - Aveda

2009 Winner

Aveda Rating

More About Aveda

Recent Reviews for Aveda

• May 1, 2015
    Got referred by a friends! lets see what it has in for me!
  • May 1, 2015
    I got my hair done at Aveda today. I love the product on my hair. If products work out I will be a long time customer
  • May 1, 2015
    I love all Aveda products!
  • May 1, 2015
    I love the products. I just wish they were more readily available.
  • May 1, 2015
    I love Aveda products, but prefer buying in person. Your online shopping doesnt have free expedited shipping like other online retailers offer for customers who spend more than $50.
  • May 1, 2015
    The products are amazing.
  • May 1, 2015
    I gave Aveda products to my daughter in California for Christmas and then used them when I visited her. That prompted me to now order for myself.
  • May 1, 2015
    have used Aveda for many years.
  • May 1, 2015
    I love the products and have used them for years. I appreciate the high quality and marvelous scents. I prefer shopping online to going to salons. Had a lousy experience with password setting but it could be my iPad. Love the products.
  • May 1, 2015
    your shopping website could be a little more easy to use.
  • May 1, 2015
    the free shipping and sample was great.
    Love Aveda Products
  • May 1, 2015
    I love the Aveda salon I regularly go to. And even if I moved, I would gladly travel back to have my current stylist do my hair.
  • May 1, 2015
    I absolutely love the Aveda Dual Foundation Powder but often have trouble in salons finding the Creme color. I am so fair skinned that the next step up is too dark. PLEASE do not stop making this color. I have been using it for at least 15 years! I no longer use Aveda Hair Care Products although I miss the smell of the ShamPure Shampoo and used to be able to purchase it in oil form and in bath foams from my Aveda salon. Sadly, they no longer offer this option. You should consider bath products, linen sprays and oils in the Shampure scent.
  • May 1, 2015
    I love their hair products.
  • May 1, 2015
    Aveda is a wonderful company! I love their salons, stylists, products and global initiatives to improve the lives of others.
  • May 1, 2015
    I Love the Aveda Products and I trust their Quality!
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Excellent products.
    May 1, 2015
    Quality products. Thank you.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    I love Aveda products!! The price is a little high for me, but I'm allergic to all other shampoo/conditioner.
    May 1, 2015