Avenue Reviews

06/30/2015
Avenue Ratings and User Reviews. Avenue is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 6177 reviews. Last rated on 06/30/2015.
Avenue®, we know that trend-right fashion should be available to every woman, every season no matter her size. Satisfying our customers wishes for fashion, quality and service is our highest mission. We are forever evolving with the needs of our customers. We believe in loving your clothes; loving your style but above all, loving yourself

Avenue Rating

More About Avenue

Recent Reviews for Avenue

Happy with my purchase
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I love avenue i just wish you guys made more juvenile clothing other then that everything is good
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I have been shopping at the Avenue for about 30 years. I can be sure that everything, including pantyhose will fit the way they are supposed to. Sales are great because then I stock up. My purchase today is only part of what I need. I will browse the store racks when I go to pick up my order delivery. The only thing I don't like is losing locations over the recent years. I can't just drop in anymore because the closest store is out of my way. I now must plan to go there.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    It said That the shipping was a flat rate of $5 but then when I checked out it was the normal price
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I love the avenue and love the styles!
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Great pants! On sale. 1st pair I bought at store. now a second pair online. Thanks so much!
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I love this store. It has my style.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    It was very difficult to go back after you selected an item, i had to keep going all the way back to the beginning.
    I wish their coupon offers for 25 off 100 should apply to any order
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Nice pants and blouses for work. Good quality projucts.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Nice selection. Easy to use website.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    It's always easy to use. But if you get an actual Reward certificate you should be able to use it with other offer since it is technically a reward for shopping at your website/store.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I have found the Avenue to have stylish plus size clothing at a good price. I always manage to find something!
    easy to shop online . I love it
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I mostly shop in-store in MD for my clothing items. That store in a shopping strip mall is always neat, clean and items are displayed with the utmost ideas for the customers plus the staff is very helpful and friendly
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Not bad but could have more choices.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    your website is hard to use. you can be on page 12 and add anitem and it takes you back to page 1. when I was checking out it said the website had expired and doit over. sometimes I jut quit and don't order, it can b more work than its worth.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    I shop Avenue for their great selection and quality of clothing.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    The check out was very confusing! I almost gave up twice. I also wish there was a better way to look for things. I only wanted to shop for shorts but the menu had bottoms as a way to look them up. You should check out how many pages I had to sort through. I would have shopped longer had I not wasted so much time thumbing through the pages. You should check out the Walmart website. I spent 4 times more money with them in a quarter of the time. I will continue to shop with you because I like clothes you make.
  • Jun 20, 2015
    Jun 30, 2015
    2 items I ordered were missing and 2 incorrect items were shipped. One of the missing items was for a party and I was told the only to get that on time would be to pay full price and pay expedited shipping and wait to be reimbursed after the return was processed. I did nothing wrong and was honest about receiving incorrect items and for my trouble I was treated to a policy that expects me to pay a lot of money to get my items in a timely manner. Had I been dishonest and said I did not receive at all I would have received replacement items quicker. Now I will be waiting weeks for items I intended to wear this weekend.