Avenue Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Avenue Reviews

Last rated on 01/18/2018.
Avenue®, we know that trend-right fashion should be available to every woman, every season – no matter her size. Satisfying our customers’ wishes for fashion, quality and service is our highest mission. We are forever evolving with the needs of our customers. We believe in loving your clothes; loving your style – but above all, loving yourself

Avenue Rating

More About Avenue

Recent Reviews for Avenue

• Jan 18, 2018
    I have been pleased with every order.
    Excellent website
  • Jan 18, 2018
    I love avenue, very good size for heavy body.
  • Jan 18, 2018
    First time on your website and enjoyed the experience. Thank you
  • Jan 18, 2018
    Finally big woman have options and they are cute and not price so high. Always love the sales. I loose my mind and tell all my girls friends like I did today about my savings. I was kinda upset I looked through my wallet and did not have a coupon.
    Great shopping experience!
  • Jan 18, 2018
    Really great shopping experience!
  • Jan 18, 2018
    I love your clothes. The computer would not accept my credit card because I spelled Drive out instead of using Dr. I cannot even begin to tell you how close you came to me forgetting about the over $300.00 purchase tonight.
  • Jan 18, 2018
    items that i purchase are always nice. great prices
    👏🏾 Nice
  • Jan 18, 2018
    First time shopping amd ordering from avenue. I’m looking forward to my order.
  • Jan 18, 2018
    When you chose an item to look at it and then continue shopping, I wish it brought you back to the place you were. Instead it takes you back to the beginning.
  • Jan 18, 2018
    This is my first order, so I'll update on satisfaction once I receive my order. I do wish product reviews were offered on the site. It's kind of like shopping blind without them. Love the prices though!
  • Jan 18, 2018
    Always satisfied with there products.A++++
  • Jan 18, 2018
    I tried multiple time to place an order could never get it to completed. It finally did so tonight
  • Jan 18, 2018
    I enjoy the Avenue. There is a variety of items and styles to choose.
  • Jan 18, 2018
    Whenever I shop AVENUE, I always find a great deal and buy more than I anticipated.
  • Jan 18, 2018
    Love the friendly everyone in the store.
  • Jan 18, 2018
    I love Avenue, the only store that the jeans fit perfectly. I been shopping at Avenue for years.
    Great styles!