Avenue Reviews

02/09/2016
Avenue Ratings and User Reviews. Avenue is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 7923 reviews.
Avenue®, we know that trend-right fashion should be available to every woman, every season no matter her size. Satisfying our customers wishes for fashion, quality and service is our highest mission. We are forever evolving with the needs of our customers. We believe in loving your clothes; loving your style but above all, loving yourself

Avenue Rating

More About Avenue

Recent Reviews for Avenue

• Feb 9, 2016
    I love your clothes and I purchase at your store 2 to 3 times a year. Coupons help! However, the only bras that they have in my store have an underwire which I do not want so when your bra sale came up on my email I was very pleased to find several that meant my needs for no underwire and in my size!
  • Feb 9, 2016
    i like that the sizes are true to other american sizing
  • Feb 9, 2016
    The online checkout is very confusing. It took me over an hour to figure out that you have to hit each individual button to go to the next page to be able to finally check out with your Avenue or credit card.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I love your selection of boots! I have a really hard time finding boots that fit my big calfs and I always find them at this store and the fit perfectly I tell everyone with the same problem as me the big calfs to check you guys out!
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Love Avenue and I know if there are any issues, they will work with me. Avenue is the only place that I can find comfortable slippers that fit!!
    I really like Avenue
  • Feb 9, 2016
    i had to go with size that was left available.did not have size i needed unfortunate but hope still will work for me. i also thought when having products ship to store should be free and shown if possible.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I am a pus size woman and I love this store. The cloths fit on me very nicely and I always get compliments on how I'm look.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Your clothes are frumpy and plain. The tops and blouses should never be shorter than 28 inches for overweight women. No one wants to see their fat belly hanging below their tops. And really, do large size women really wear sleeveless tops or those awful short short sleeve tops that show their fat arms. Also, jeans that button and or zip in the front? We need stretch elastic band jeans like woman within or Roamans. Stretch denim.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I had to order my info too many times. Every time I went back to look more. I entered my info too many times. Made me nervous
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Great sales, specials, and coupons! Keep up the good work and I may NEVER pay my card off!
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I wish I could sort the tops by shirt sleeve and long sleeve. I am always hot and like to wear short sleeve more than long sleeve.
    Love me some Avenue
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Disappointed stores carry so few colors of slacks in tall.
  • Feb 9, 2016
    Great price as it was on sale
  • Feb 9, 2016
    I love to shop at Avenue
  • Jan 24, 2016
    I love the ease of my online experience and pleased with the quality of my purchased merchandise.
    Feb 9, 2016
    Been an Avenue customer since 1987 and I have not been disappointed as a customer yet!
  • Jan 21, 2016
    I a very satisfied with their service.
    Feb 9, 2016
    I always like buying from Avenue because of the good customer service that you have.
  • Jan 16, 2016
    I really like these prices.
    Feb 9, 2016
    All of the items fit just right. I can wear a jacket to dress them up, or wear them along to work, or to a gathering with my friends. I will be always checking your site for great sales like these. I would have bought more if they would have had them in my size. This was a great sale.
  • Jan 15, 2016
    Feb 9, 2016
    Bought two pairs of jeans. After wearing them the first time, I noticed the fabric started "pilling" on the inner thigh area. Disappointing.