Avenue Reviews

07/12/2014
Avenue Ratings and User Reviews. Avenue is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 5725 reviews.
Avenue®, we know that trend-right fashion should be available to every woman, every season – no matter her size. Satisfying our customers’ wishes for fashion, quality and service is our highest mission. We are forever evolving with the needs of our customers. We believe in loving your clothes; loving your style – but above all, loving yourself

Avenue Rating

More About Avenue

Recent Reviews for Avenue

Always great stuff from Avenue
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Avenue has really nice clothes for big girls and I love it.
  • Jun 28, 2014
    I saved items onto my wish list and came back later in the day to actually purchase some items. From the Wishlist, when I clicked on add to shopping bag, that action didn't always happen. When I finally got to the shopping bag, there was no easy way to get back to the wish list. I had to scroll down to the list of tools at the bottom of the page. CLUNKY! That isn't user-friendly
  • Jun 28, 2014
    I enjoy shopping online, especially at Avenue and Amazon. I got free shipping today plus $15off, Thank you!
  • Jun 28, 2014
    The checkout process was way more complicated then it needed to be. And when I called company for help, they weren't helpful.
  • Jun 28, 2014
    I love the avenue and typically go instore to shop...i love the selection and the choices of clothing are "classy" not too ornate like Lane bryant.
    I love the bras!
  • Jun 28, 2014
    I love this store....hopefully they will expand into Canada soon.
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Would love if preferred gold members could use two coupons when making a purchase
  • Jun 28, 2014
    I love Avenue they always have my size
  • Jun 28, 2014
    I love the avenue they make plus size clothing for the extra curvy diva
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Have used Avenue for years. Everyone always want to know where I get my clothes. I like that...thank you...Linda
  • Jun 28, 2014
    I very please with this purchase. Especially becuase of the free shipping. The selection is wide in colors and sizes. I just hope the products delivery doestnt take too long. The local store does not have the large variety as online.
    Wouldn't apply the first time $10 off coupon
    I love Avenue because I can get tall clothes and shoes in 12w
  • Jun 20, 2014
    Two things I'd like to see more of: more choices in extra wide shoes. Not enough selection in the ww. And the second thing is, where do I find promos for your website?
    Jun 28, 2014
    I found one size didn't fit, so I went back online to order it in a smaller size and all the shoes were gone. Very disappointed.
  • Jun 15, 2014
    I like avenue the fit is good for me always wear them
  • Jun 13, 2014
    Would be nice to see some alternative items like band t shirts or pop culture t-shirts. Hard to find in plus size, but there IS a market for them!
    Jun 28, 2014
    Would be nice to see some trendy pop culture t-shirts etc.