Avenue Reviews

09/04/2015
Avenue Ratings and User Reviews. Avenue is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 5860 reviews.
Avenue®, we know that trend-right fashion should be available to every woman, every season no matter her size. Satisfying our customers wishes for fashion, quality and service is our highest mission. We are forever evolving with the needs of our customers. We believe in loving your clothes; loving your style but above all, loving yourself

Avenue Rating

More About Avenue

Recent Reviews for Avenue

• Aug 20, 2015
    I love shopping at Avenue! Wish there was a store in my area. Love the sales avenue has. Please keep these great styles coming!
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I love the selections. I wish there was a store near me.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    The Avenue always has a great selection of cloths. However, I not agree with the "return policy". I am a frequent shopper both on-line and in-store and spend quite a bit of money every month. I have had numerous items shrink after one wash and the items then no longer fit. I always wash the cloths in cold water, on gentle and very low heat dry and they still shrink. I have so many items just sitting in my closest that I cannot wear again after only using them once. The store will not accept returns or give an in-store credit which I find to be a very poor practice. The company should stand behind the quality of its clothing especially since the are priced on the high side. Very disappointing.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I seriously LOVE this store. For a long time I was embarrassed about shopping in plus size stores because I felt all of the clothes were very grandma-ish. I love how cute and modest most of the clothes are and they have great sales and coupons. I was in yesterday and purchased the same 2 pairs of shoes and I love them so much, I just ordered them in different colors!
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Love shopping at Avenue staff always friendly and helpful
  • Aug 20, 2015
    At store locations, the company should display items that are not returnable. Speicifically say "Not Returnable" not just say "Final Sale" Final Sale does not mean anything but that the item will not be reduced anymore. Many companies allow you to return items with are on sale but are at the end of the season as long as you have the receipt or the company gives you the money for the last sale price of the item. This was a big turn off for me as my first experience in the store.
    Kove your sales
    Enjoy shopping at Avenue stores and Online shopping ,
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I find the quality for the price very acceptable. When shopping locally instead of on the internet, too often the merchandise at the store is not properly returned to the correct size designation on the display.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    These are the only jeans that fit, but I've had a few issues with some hem on more that one of my pairs of jeans. Still, they are so comfortable. Thanks!
    Love shopping here. Great deals
  • Aug 20, 2015
    The return policy stinks! I would shop here more if it was not so stringent!
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Over the years especially when l was younger l have made many purchases in store at Avenue, being in the business world it was very important to dress for success and Avenue has that line of clothing. I also wear Avenue clothes for leisure and to party, then for bedtime or lounging again Avenue fits the bill. I have also purchased many items as gifts.....l am very new to buying on-line l always preferred going to the store. But, on-line shopping especially in this heat wear l live, is definitely tge way to go Lol.
  • Aug 10, 2015
    Great store and service
  • Aug 9, 2015
    I love the shopping experience at avenue , like the range of size and how they describe the products however the best way to organize the products is no the best sometimes need to re classified the products in better category's
    Aug 20, 2015
    I returned one item because the size didn't fit me but everything else is perfect love shopping online
  • Aug 7, 2015
    I enjoy shopping at Avenue because they offer the most selection for my size and age.
    Aug 20, 2015
    Everything I wanted it to be - and more.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    I love the quality of your clothing and the fit is perfect for my body shape.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    Aug 20, 2015
    I always love my purchases but there are 2 polo shirts that are too tight in the waist that I didn't expect based on past purchases. I always read the reviews and if this was there I must have missed it. Darn, cause I really liked these shirts.
  • Aug 2, 2015
    Due to the sale the website was not working well. Also, the way you have to click continue for several steps to checkout (for payment) I found confusing. It wasn't obvious that I needed to click continue in order for any other sections that needed data to show up. Great sale tho so I pushed thru lol
    Aug 20, 2015
    I had been to a store to see what size I needed so I could purchase items online. There was a shirt in-store I really liked but didn't purchase, thinking I'd get it online in one of their web-only sales. I never saw the shirt offered online. It was new in-store so I assumed it would be available online. Wonder if they have certain items that are only available in-store.