Avon - Official Store Reviews

09/03/2015
Avon - Official Store Ratings and User Reviews. Avon - Official Store is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 15175 reviews. Last rated on 09/03/2015.
Avon offers a selection of cosmetics, skincare, fragrances, and bath and body care products for sale. Shoppers can sign-up for their gift reminder service as well as join the A-List for e-mail updates on new products, specials and contests. An expert "beauty tips" area is also featured.

Avon - Official Store Coupons »

Avon - Official Store Rating

More About Avon - Official Store

Recent Reviews for Avon - Official Store

• Sep 3, 2015
    I shop with Avon for decades and I don't buy my products any where else
  • Sep 3, 2015
    I tried to load my photo to try colors but it didn't save and when it did, it wouldn't bring it back up so I got really frustrated and gave up. Then I tried to look at eye shadows and the picture was great but the color options did not match the picture so I didn't buy. The prices for the most part are great.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Still wish Avon would bring back the facial scrub with the 4 settings from fine to coarse in the dial. I can't use the peel without catastrophic side effects and I've never found a scrub to replace the one Avon removed. In addition the new site makes it harder to search for skin serums. I couldn't pick Anew and serum. So perhaps you can make the search items easier again like they used to be.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Just okay experience; a few bugs on website.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    great products...still. I love the Mark brand!!!!!
  • Sep 3, 2015
    I have to admit i was very impressed of how much they changed the web site since the last time i placed an order of Avon. Good Job.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    I like to shop Avon because its easy. The descriptions are simplified and you know that you are going to get just what you ordered. I really be looking for my favorite Avon products at a great sale and I order them in large quanities. The eyes, lips and nail colors are vibrant, bold and beautiful. Thanks Avon for keeping up with the times.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    I like the website, I wish there were more products for body skin care. Also, one of the products that I really want was not available ( brown waterproof eyeliner).
  • Sep 3, 2015
    The website was a little difficult to navigate through.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    I went online to order an item that was featured over two pages on the brochure I received. Hanes Ultimate T-shirt soft wire free bra and it was nowhere to be found. Even the brochure online does not have the pages correct and does not feature this item. I wasted a long time trying to find it to no avail. Please do not feature items that you do not have for sale. It's very irritating!
    I love to Shop in Greid website
  • Sep 3, 2015
    They need more gift with purchases and discounts
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Thank you for improving your online shopping website.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    You don't always give the percentage you say at the beginning of the online experience. Tonight it was 20% which I didn't receive.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Easy to use and good sale prices.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    When going on my Ipad or smart phone i could not access much it just brought me to the home screen. I was able to put my order in through and actual laptop so im not sure if it's my devices or if the website isnt compatible with smart electronics. That is the only problem i have been running into when ordering AVON products online. Also please do not stop making glimmersticks diamond eyeliner my sister and myself love it! such a great product!
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Wonderful cosmetic at affordable prices!
  • Sep 3, 2015
    i love avon great discounts
  • Aug 24, 2015
    great for avon
    Sep 3, 2015
    Avon is great!!
  • Aug 21, 2015
    I like shopping online with Avon. It showed online this time, however, that I do not have an Avon Representative, so I paid the $3 to have it shipped to me. Afterwards, I got an email confirming my order with my rep, Mary Olander. If I'd known, she was still in your system, I'd not have paid the $3 to have it shipped to me since she lives less than 1/4 mile from my house. -Rhonda
    Sep 3, 2015
    I tried to order online through my rep'so name. Mary Olander. Her name would not pop up, so I paid the shipping fee this time. Then right after I placed my order and paid online, I received an email thanking me for my order placed under my rep's name. So I paid shipping when she could have delivered it, as she lives less than 1/4 mile from me. Then my order was a few days late. But I do like the products I received.