Avon - Official Store Reviews

03/28/2015
Avon - Official Store Ratings and User Reviews. Avon - Official Store is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 20620 reviews.
Avon offers a selection of cosmetics, skincare, fragrances, and bath and body care products for sale. Shoppers can sign-up for their gift reminder service as well as join the A-List for e-mail updates on new products, specials and contests. An expert "beauty tips" area is also featured.

Avon - Official Store Coupons »

Avon - Official Store Rating

More About Avon - Official Store

Recent Reviews for Avon - Official Store

Showing 21 - 40 of 20620 Reviews
  • Mar 27, 2015
    enjoy ordering from avon wish couldn't found more coupons about
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Very easy and convenient!
  • Mar 27, 2015
    When in checkout, we had a problem because we used the browser accessible from windows 8 when hitting the start menu. In this browser, we were not allowed to finish checkout and place an order. The website sent us to a screen with windows to edit billing information, the drop down boxes didn't work to change any information, also most of the "changeable" material was pushed all the way to the side of the screen and not working at all. However, when using internet explorer accessible from desktop, the checkout went smoothly.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    i didn't like how searching the catologe product numbers in the search bar wouldnt bring up the right product
  • Mar 27, 2015
    I did not like the way I had to keep going back to my shopping after placing items in my shopping cart. I think it could be made a bit easier.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    It was way easier than I thought it would be
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Love it. So easy to use.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    The Official Avon Store has many bargains. Since I am trying new products, being able to try them first by selecting travel sizes is great!
  • Mar 27, 2015
    I have always loved the different variety of your products. I especially love the original shower gel as you can see from the quantity I ordered. Also with the Avon Skin so Soft. I have very sensitive skin and will not use any other product other than Avon. Even at my age I'm still afraid of breaking out or developing a rash. With Avon, I don't have to worry.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    I love the representative that comes to my work. She is very knowledgable about the products and she makes the effort to try them and talk about the products she tries. She also has many different items to share so we can try the colors there.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    I found the site to not user friendly. You had to go through to many steps to pick an item
  • Mar 27, 2015
    i would like to receive my avon order in 3-5 days without shipping fee.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Your shipping is fast & i enjoy your products! Your customer service is awesome.
    Mar 27, 2015
    So much better than going thru a rep. Direct sevice. I like it this way.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Website was easy to use and quick.
  • Mar 7, 2015
    Mar 27, 2015
    I like being able to order online. Makes it easier, for me.
  • Mar 3, 2015
    I had trouble checking out through pay pal on Sunday. Today it went through ok. (I think!)