Ayurvedic Herbs Direct Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Ayurvedic Herbs Direct Reviews

06/21/2017
Ayurvedic Herbs Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Ayurvedic Herbs Direct is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 71 reviews. Last rated on 06/21/2017.

Ayurvedic Herbs Direct Rating

More About Ayurvedic Herbs Direct

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Ayurvedic Herbs Direct

• Jun 21, 2017
    The product looks promising and I plan to purchase again from this site.
  • Jun 01, 2017
    Jun 19, 2017
    It did not work for me.
  • Jun 18, 2017
    This is the firsttime i am buying.
    Excellent.
  • Jun 18, 2017
    herb was available, price was better and no shipping cost. Website easy to navigate on.
  • Jun 17, 2017
    It's the first time I am trying this product, therefore I have comments on the product, I hope it is good
  • Jun 14, 2017
    Good retailer for ayurvedic products
  • May 30, 2017
    Very good prices, great variety of products to choose from, great shipping price, but long delivery, be prepared, order in advanc
    Jun 11, 2017
  • May 31, 2017
    I am disappointed that I was not given a possible delivery time.
    Jun 11, 2017
    Everything was fine with the ordering and delivery. However, delivery time from time of order seemed long. I did get the product in time but I was low. I will order sooner next time.
  • Jun 10, 2017
    Happy I receive my order quickly!
  • Jun 09, 2017
    I am delighted with the variety of Tulsi products available. I'm anxious to try what I ordered. Directions for use seem to be informational.
  • Jun 08, 2017
    Although I answered the survey questions, I do not have experience with Ayurvedic and do not know how delivery etc works yet. I only assume all will be fine.
  • Jun 08, 2017
    done
  • May 27, 2017
    Its good store.thanks
    Jun 08, 2017
    Your web site its very good easy and clear.thanks.
  • May 24, 2017
    web site easy. very happy with free shipping.
    Jun 06, 2017
  • May 26, 2017
    Jun 05, 2017
    I just want to let you know that I have had a shrill ringing in my ears since the mid90'3. I purchased the Arjuna to help with my circulation problems due to vascular disease. I haven't noticed any improvement in vascular problems but my ears are no longer ringing and I can't begin to tell you how great it is to actually hear sounds and conversations again,I had forgotten how it felt to have a conversation without constantl saying"what,"would you repeat that,please?"
  • Jun 05, 2017
    Generally a good site to buy Ayurvedic Herbs.
  • May 27, 2017
    Great product and great company. I like the variety of products and "free shipping" sure helps! I will recommend this site to others and let them know I'm really satisfied.
    Jun 03, 2017
    I love the product and the service as well!
  • May 17, 2017
    Jun 02, 2017
    My only issue was that I could find no information about the mailing information for Ayurvedic herbs direct and I would have liked to have known where my product was being mailed from.
  • Jun 01, 2017
    The items were packed well. Love the non shipping fee (it makes a difference in how much i purchase at a given time.)