Ayurvedic Herbs Direct Reviews

04/26/2015
Ayurvedic Herbs Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Ayurvedic Herbs Direct is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 56 reviews. Last rated on 04/26/2015.

Ayurvedic Herbs Direct Rating

More About Ayurvedic Herbs Direct

Recent Reviews for Ayurvedic Herbs Direct

• Apr 26, 2015
    Very good experience
  • Apr 25, 2015
    Overall, the products are good, and do what are intended for better health. I love some of the personal care items, the Ayervedic soap, the herbal mouthwash, and the vitamins. As I have certain health issues, I often want more information regarding ingredients, source of product manufacture and source of ingredients, and how they are prepared, (size of pill, capsule, or liquid). Some items do not offer these values.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Very helpful for me and many of my friends/.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    This is my first time order i'm looking forward seeing myself transformation
  • Apr 20, 2015
    1st time using. Usually use online merchants for sumpliments.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    I was glad to see you offered the Savesta brand which was a highly recommended brand by a very great friend who knows a lot about Ayurvedic medicine.
  • Apr 19, 2015
    I have none.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Apr 25, 2015
    Hated the tax aspect!
  • Apr 13, 2015
    The Himalaya Turmeric is excellent. Since I started taking one tablet daily, my arthritis pain has vanished. I now order enough to send to my father, and gave some to my daughter's roommates. They will be ordering from you for their shipment soon. The orders always arrive promptly and I have had no problems. By the way, ordering direct instead of buying at my health food store has save me more than 50%. Thank you!
  • Apr 11, 2015
    I was very pleased with how accessible everything was, site is very organized. The amount of information regarding each product was very helpful.
    Apr 26, 2015
  • Apr 10, 2015
    ist time buy
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Apr 15, 2015
    I shopped on your website.
  • Apr 8, 2015
    Ayurvedic seems to be quite intent in doing there absolute best by putting healthy and helpful products on there site.It is wonderful to see product explanations like theres.People will most likely enjoy visiting there site.
    Apr 18, 2015
    It was an absolute wonderful exsperiance dealing with Ayurvedic!!!!!!!
  • Apr 8, 2015
    I may never be back because of this survey
  • Apr 7, 2015
    convenient way to shop and be inform about these vital herbs and supplements thank you
  • Apr 6, 2015
    It is good but expensive need free shipping
    Apr 16, 2015
  • Apr 5, 2015
    I would like to see more common herbal/ ayurvedic medicines like sitopaladi, kumari assav , kutajarishta
  • Apr 4, 2015
    So far I have been very happy with how they have affected the areas of my life that needed a boost! My other family members are all using the products and have been happy with them. I am looking forward to using these products for a lifetime.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Apr 7, 2015
    They had the products I needed.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    very good ...good for the sole
    Apr 7, 2015