B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio Reviews

08/02/2015
B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio Ratings and User Reviews. B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 62 reviews. Last rated on 07/30/2015.
B&H Photo-Video offers an extensive selection of imaging products including digital cameras, camcorders and all photography, video & pro-audio needs. They are authorized dealers of most items they sell, so customers are covered by manufacturer warranty/rebates.
Circle of Excellence - B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio Rating

More About B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio

Recent Reviews for B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio

• Jul 30, 2015
    Always my first choice for Photography and Electronics purchases! Thank you!
  • Jul 28, 2015
    B & H has everything. Prices are reasonable and shipping is timely. Whenever I have needed to call them the reps are courteous and knowledgeable.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Semi Professional Photographer. I do almost all my purchasing from B&H Photo. I like their selections and advice.
  • Jul 23, 2015
    My favorite source for photography equipment and supplies.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I wouldn't shop anywhere else. Selection, pricing, and service is outstanding
    Jul 29, 2015
    I wouldn't buy my equipment from anywhere else
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I wouldn't purchase my equipment from anywhere else
    Jul 29, 2015
    I wouldn't purchase from anywhere else
  • Jul 21, 2015
    best store ever. either online or in nyc
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Always Great Shopping with B&H. Website is easy to navigate.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Expedient and customer friendly online service. I really appreciate that B&H describes items, includes specifications, and includes consumer reviews. This is one significant reason I prefer to do business with B & H than another photo business. Of course, I appreciate the solid and money-saving offers.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Jul 27, 2015
    Shipping package could have been better, as it did not provide adequate crush protection.
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Jul 27, 2015
    I've been very satisfied with B&H but I'm not quite sure why product we are talking about.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    It was very smooth and easy to order from B&H .
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Best place to buy photo gear on-line
    Jul 19, 2015
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Always a great experience dealing with B&H. They are my go-to for quality products and superb service.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    always the best prices and easy to use website.
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Really great website for photographer and give discount for students that help in cost and support education.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Always a good experience.
    Jul 14, 2015
    Great product and always a great experience ordering from B & H.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Really despise their radio commercials (cannot turn them off quickl enough!), but still "go to B&H" as my source for photography related purchases. I purposely avoid doing business with any other companies who have equally (or worse) terribly annoying radio advertising campaigns.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Shopping is a pleasure, if you have a question you can get help immeadiatly
  • Jun 29, 2015
    B&H Photo Video is so amazing to shop at! I have a photography business in a small town so when I need equipment or supplies really soon, I order everything I need from B&H and will always know that I can expect my orders to be on time or quicker. I've never had any problems with placing an order, I've never had any problems with the packaging of my order, and I've never had any problems with any of the equipment or supplies I have ordered. The B&H website is so easy to use. The layout is straight forward, very clean. I can always find what I need and place an order in a matter of minutes! B&H has always been my go-to photography store and I am constantly recommending their website to my family, friends, and students. You can't find better deals than you can with B&H!