B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio Reviews

08/02/2015
B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio Ratings and User Reviews. B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 62 reviews.
B&H Photo-Video offers an extensive selection of imaging products including digital cameras, camcorders and all photography, video & pro-audio needs. They are authorized dealers of most items they sell, so customers are covered by manufacturer warranty/rebates.
Circle of Excellence - B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio Rating

More About B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio

Recent Reviews for B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio

• Jul 21, 2015
    Expedient and customer friendly online service. I really appreciate that B&H describes items, includes specifications, and includes consumer reviews. This is one significant reason I prefer to do business with B & H than another photo business. Of course, I appreciate the solid and money-saving offers.
  • Jul 13, 2015
    It was very smooth and easy to order from B&H .
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Best place to buy photo gear on-line
    Jul 19, 2015
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Always a great experience dealing with B&H. They are my go-to for quality products and superb service.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    always the best prices and easy to use website.
  • Jul 7, 2015
    Really great website for photographer and give discount for students that help in cost and support education.
  • Jul 5, 2015
    Always a good experience.
    Jul 14, 2015
    Great product and always a great experience ordering from B & H.
  • Jun 30, 2015
    Really despise their radio commercials (cannot turn them off quickl enough!), but still "go to B&H" as my source for photography related purchases. I purposely avoid doing business with any other companies who have equally (or worse) terribly annoying radio advertising campaigns.
  • Jun 29, 2015
    Shopping is a pleasure, if you have a question you can get help immeadiatly
  • Jun 29, 2015
    B&H Photo Video is so amazing to shop at! I have a photography business in a small town so when I need equipment or supplies really soon, I order everything I need from B&H and will always know that I can expect my orders to be on time or quicker. I've never had any problems with placing an order, I've never had any problems with the packaging of my order, and I've never had any problems with any of the equipment or supplies I have ordered. The B&H website is so easy to use. The layout is straight forward, very clean. I can always find what I need and place an order in a matter of minutes! B&H has always been my go-to photography store and I am constantly recommending their website to my family, friends, and students. You can't find better deals than you can with B&H!
  • Jun 23, 2015
    this was the 1st time I shoped on your site. And found it very easy.
  • Jun 22, 2015
    Survey should ask more info relevant to B And H
  • Jun 22, 2015
    These guys are the BEST!!
  • Jun 19, 2015
    This purchase experience was excellent.
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Been shopping with B&H since they were in Lower Manhattan. They are the best!
  • Jun 18, 2015
    B&H is a great and reliable compnay to purchase from...
  • Jun 18, 2015
    Always happy with products and service.
  • Jan 19, 2015
    B&H is my solid, go to supplier for quality photo and video goods.
  • Aug 25, 2013
    Jun 22, 2015
    I ordered these products on a Tuesday and surprisingly it was delivered on Thursday.
  • Aug 11, 2013
    ! abandoned an order before finishing my order because I was at work and this is where I do most of my shopping
    Jun 22, 2015
    I had some photographic items stolen recently and had to prove to my insurance that indeed were legitimately personal items. I found my self tracking these lenses, bodies.... for hours (on-line)and wished I hadn't scattered my various purchases so now, I only purchase from B&H. 1. free Shipping! 2. no tax !! 3. 2-3 day delivery!!! 4. best price and guarantee in the USA !!!!!!!!! I don't work for this company, several on line customer service personnel were a little nerve injuring but, do your research before you buy (should anyway) other than that BEST ON THE WEB !