B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio Reviews

08/25/2016
B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio Ratings and User Reviews. B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 4069 reviews.
B&H Photo-Video offers an extensive selection of imaging products including digital cameras, camcorders and all photography, video & pro-audio needs. They are authorized dealers of most items they sell, so customers are covered by manufacturer warranty/rebates.
Circle of Excellence - B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio Rating

More About B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio

Recent Reviews for B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio

• Aug 23, 2016
    Great store! I hope i get my order soon :).
  • Aug 23, 2016
    it appears to be a good company
  • Aug 23, 2016
    I have been a long term customer of B&H and will continue to purchase from there. The buying experience is excellent, the products are excellent and the customer service is excellent.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    The search option is fairly limited when searching. Using generic search terms sometimes misses a selection of items.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    Always good prices and a good experience.
    Excellent on line Shooping
  • Aug 23, 2016
    Great selection of photo gear.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    Awesome and easy breeze through experience to shop. Service is always great.
    B&H always the best!
  • Aug 23, 2016
    Great service as always. Ordering has always been hassle free and I really like that I can view the prices in Canadian dollars before my purchase is made. Have never had any issues with B&H and I'll continue to shop with them.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    I have always a great experience when buying at B&H. Simple, fast, highly recommend!
  • Aug 23, 2016
    Al system of B&H is working perfect. I had writting the letter with question yesterday and received the answer today. That is why I can make the purchasing today. But I didn't make purchasings long time because the price of shipping was encreased very much. Currently this price is acceptable at once. I have wish. I visited different countries and received items in hotels from Amazon. But I can't purchase items from B&H on other addresses. May be I can purchase items to my freinds's addresses and then to receive the items during of visiting of my freinds or when they come to me.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    I found what I needed, checked out and paid for the merchandise in less than 10 minutes. Couldn't be easier.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    All my photography purchases have been with B&H and will continue. They have always been the most knowledgeable and courteous out of any sellers out there both internet and in person.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    I have bought at B&H many times, and always satisfied. Both at the physical store and online. It has been my first option for purshasing photo and video devices.
  • Aug 17, 2016
    B&H Camera is fantastic to deal with and order from. The selection is outstanding, and is the customer service department. I have had zero issues or concerns with B&H Photo. I just I lived closer to NYC. M wife wouldn't be too happy about being close to the store, but I would love it!!
    Aug 23, 2016
    B&H is outstanding and carries everything you could possibly need. The items are shipped and received very quickly and are very well packed in secure in safe boxes. They communicate really well.
  • Aug 16, 2016
    B&H has always proved a positive shopping experience while buying photo equipment. I had previously ordered a lens which had a defect – B&H promptly issued a shipping label to send back the defective lens in exchange for a new one which arrive in a matter of days. Due to this positive experience, excellent customer service and the variety of product available, B&H is always my go-to when shopping anything photography related.
  • Aug 14, 2016
    Great company. Always enjoy doing business with them.
    Aug 23, 2016
    Always great doing business with this company.
  • Aug 14, 2016
    B&H is absolutely the best for camera, or any photographic equipment. They are also a very well trusted vendor, with an enormous selection. The website is easy to navigate, and they are extremely competitive, but often it is the trust value which brings me back.
  • Aug 8, 2016
    Thank you! You are a great company to buy from!
    Aug 23, 2016
    Great store and usually has everything in stock! If not, they can order it. And, you always know that you are getting the real item an not a knock off! You can buy with confidence and if it is not perfect, they will take it back. I love this place.