B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio Reviews

08/29/2016
B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio Ratings and User Reviews. B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 3948 reviews.
B&H Photo-Video offers an extensive selection of imaging products including digital cameras, camcorders and all photography, video & pro-audio needs. They are authorized dealers of most items they sell, so customers are covered by manufacturer warranty/rebates.
Circle of Excellence - B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio Rating

More About B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio

Recent Reviews for B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio

• Aug 29, 2016
    Never had a problem. Everything is always as promised
  • Aug 29, 2016
    I've been shopping at B&H for a couple of years and have been extremely satisfied with your customer service. It's top-notch, and that keeps me coming back (the prices and selection are great too!).
  • Aug 29, 2016
    good products and better prices than I can get locally.
  • Aug 29, 2016
    Always a great experience purchasing from B&H. I've always purchased online and it's always been a smooth and easy process!
  • Aug 29, 2016
    used chat person very helpful in recommendations
  • Aug 29, 2016
    B & H is the best store that has what I want and will answer my dumb questions.
  • Aug 29, 2016
    The ordering is so easy, my mom can probably do it.
  • Aug 29, 2016
    seems like b & h is doing everything right.
  • Aug 29, 2016
    I have planned on this purchase for a very long time!
  • Aug 29, 2016
    I especially like the wealth of detailed, clear, concise information about products and the knowledgeable recommendations. I also value the skilled, knowledgeable folks on your" chat" service (important because I am a bit hard of hearing; often easier for me to deal with "chat" rather than talk over difficult to hear telephone connections).
  • Aug 29, 2016
    Bought new camera and lenses at NYC store - excellent experience. - efficient. On line experience is also well managed. - no problems - easy to navigate
  • Aug 29, 2016
    I appreciate the no gags and or gimmicks. Prices are competitive.
  • Aug 29, 2016
    B&H was fast and easy to order. Price was good. Description of product was excellent. I was gad to find this company on Google.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    Even after having to return a used item last week that arrived broken, and another new one that was defective, I had no qualms about making another used purchase sight unseen. B&H's customer service is top notch, the free expedited shipping is fantastic, and I had no worries because I knew that if something goes wrong these guys stand behind what they sell. I don't think that any other customer service I've ever dealt with was as easy to work with. I also love their used selection — largest that I've come across in their field. And the inventory is always growing and changing so that if something you want can't be found right now, and it's a relatively common or popular item, give it a couple weeks or a month and something is bound to come through.
  • Aug 23, 2016
    I have been a long term customer of B&H and will continue to purchase from there. The buying experience is excellent, the products are excellent and the customer service is excellent.
    Aug 29, 2016
    I have been a regular customer for the last 15 years and will continue purchasing computer and networking gear from B&H Photo.
  • Aug 22, 2016
    B&H Photo has EXCELLENT service & prices. and the shipping is quick.
  • Aug 22, 2016
    Always Helpful and has what I need in stock. Ships fast!
    Aug 29, 2016
    Always helpful when I have a question and I have no trouble finding what I'm looking for.
  • Aug 18, 2016
    Always like selection and prices
    The more i purchase from B&H Photo the more I like the company
  • Aug 3, 2016
    Been buying from you folks for years. First-class service on all levels. You are the gold standard. Keep up the great work.
    Aug 29, 2016
    First Class. Doesn't get any better than this.