B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio Reviews

04/24/2015
B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio Ratings and User Reviews. B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 131 reviews.
B&H Photo-Video offers an extensive selection of imaging products including digital cameras, camcorders and all photography, video & pro-audio needs. They are authorized dealers of most items they sell, so customers are covered by manufacturer warranty/rebates.
Circle of Excellence - B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio Rating

More About B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio

Recent Reviews for B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio

• Mar 16, 2015
    Great Experience, except I really don't like how each time I checkout I hvae to uncheck the boxes for recieving your emails. I get too many emails and don't have time to read marketing emails. It would be nice if it didn't automatically try to sign me up at each purchase.
  • Mar 12, 2015
    love the speed of shipping and cost
  • Mar 10, 2015
    I am very pleased that I found this product and hope it works great! Very easy finding products and checking out.
    Mar 18, 2015
  • Mar 10, 2015
    Website is great but could be better with product comparison feature.
  • Mar 9, 2015
    B&H always kicks butt.
    Mar 14, 2015
    Thumbs up for B&H. Never a bad experience.
  • Mar 9, 2015
    When directed to Paypal, a different shipping address is added to my order than the one I selected at B&H. This has caused my last order to be shipped to a different location than the one I specified at B&H. In order to get my orded shipped to my temporary current location, I have to change my shipping instruction twice. Once at B&H and once at Paypal.
  • Mar 6, 2015
    I had a little hiccup with the ASMP discount at checkout. Worked after reloading page.
    Mar 11, 2015
  • Mar 6, 2015
    love this site and the store.
  • Mar 5, 2015
    Don't buy from anyone else than B&H
    Mar 13, 2015
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Final check out took 4 mins spinning beach ball on my mac , I don't why it took so long to complete the transaction .
    Mar 10, 2015
    Very responsive and well informed.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Best website in the business
  • Mar 3, 2015
    Great prices, selection, and service
    Mar 9, 2015
    Once again, I'm extremely satisfied with product availability, pricing, and delivery
  • Mar 3, 2015
    Generally an excellent experience; B&H remains satisfyingly professional in its approach.
    Mar 13, 2015
  • Mar 2, 2015
    B&H is the greatest!
    Mar 7, 2015
  • Mar 1, 2015
    I was happily surprised to discover Kodak color metallic inkjet paper, having looked forward to reopening my wet darkroom and now not having to! (I still haven't gotten around to throwing out the old darkroom.)
    Mar 9, 2015
    Glad you guys survived the paradigm shift from film to digital! My tagline remains a vintage vestige........
  • Feb 27, 2015
    I LOVE MY CAMERA!!!
  • Feb 25, 2015
    Mar 10, 2015
    B&H is the best, I've bought here consistently. This was the first issue where I needed to return something (damaged in shipping I think). Easy, no fuss, no blame game; superior customer service.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Buying from B&H is very simple, affordable prices and fair delivery. B&H is one of the best choices we've gotten as our supplier. They always have availibility for different products
    Mar 6, 2015
    Buying from B/H is easy and we can find the most of the equipments we use for video and audio requirements even the fair price we have found with them.