B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio Reviews

08/20/2017
B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio Ratings and User Reviews. B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 2383 reviews.
B&H Photo-Video offers an extensive selection of imaging products including digital cameras, camcorders and all photography, video & pro-audio needs. They are authorized dealers of most items they sell, so customers are covered by manufacturer warranty/rebates.
Circle of Excellence - B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio

Superior value guaranteed.
  • Jul 02, 2017
    no comments
    Aug 05, 2017
    Congratulations!B&H has successfully deceived me with a spurious mail-in rebate. However, in the long run, it is their loss.I will not purchase at B&H again. Additionally, so far as I am concerned, Canon does not exist.
  • Jul 25, 2017
    909-7150
  • Jun 28, 2016
    As always, B&H offers a wide selection of products at competitive--usually the best--prices. Based on past experiences, delivery will be prompt and trouble-free.
    Aug 05, 2017
    The product I ordered was on back order and the lack of availability of information about when it was expected to be in stock was frustrating. Not sure there was anything B&H could have done about that though.
  • Jul 30, 2017
    Love B&H they have every thing!
    good experience
    Aug 05, 2017
    The item arrived on time and I had it professionally installed and it works as predicted.
  • Jul 24, 2017
    Easy to order. I would like to see links to outside reviews.
    Aug 05, 2017
    B&H has a great ordering system that id very easy to use. I look to them first for my photography equipment needs.
  • Jul 31, 2017
    Instant shiping and great website and great values
    Aug 05, 2017
    The item I received was an incomplete version of the one clearly advertised on the B&H website. I have contacted then about the missing parts (a kit with flashlight and batteries and charger was advertised and I only received the flashlight and the very expensive batteries and charger were not part of or in or accompanying the package I received). I email them over 24 hours ago and have sofar received only this response"We have received your E-Mail and will respond to you as quickly as possible. Your Reference Number is: 16526230.Subject: Wrong Item sent to me (I was not sent the "KIT" version of this nice X7 Flashlight)" I may become much happier with this purchase and B&H (which I know is a reputable business with a good and probably well deserved name) once they respond to my problem (I know they are closed on Saturdays but they had all day Friday to resolve this problem) and hopefully provide me with what was advertised and what I paid for and which I need to use the flashlight they sent me.
  • Jul 30, 2017
    I tend to use the Website in bursts, had used it off and on for years, first recommended by my sister. Always a good experience, nearly always find what I need, high product satisfaction, courteous interactions (just used chat), easy Website navigation.
    Aug 05, 2017
    Reliably excellent. Helpful and courteous on-line (chat) service, best on-line range of excellent products, at good price. Top value.
  • Jul 25, 2017
    Good price on a HD to use for time machine backups
  • Jul 30, 2017
    Great experience with BH. No tax outside NY and NJ.
    Aug 05, 2017
    Good reader. Light weight. Battery does not sustain that long.
  • Jul 28, 2017
    Easy to find products, and easy to order, quick delivery
    Aug 04, 2017
    B&H was great as always. No complaints whatsoever with them, however UPS delivery sucks as usual. Maybe it's just here in Canada, but UPS is the last courier I choose. Package was a day late even though it was in town on the scheduled day, and to top it off, the box was completely soaked to the point of disintegration. I guess I don't really have a choice unless I want to deal with all the duty and border crossing issues myself, but I wish B&H would use USPS instead.
  • Jul 24, 2017
    Excellent products at right price with nice sales policies
    Everything perfect. I´m fully satisfied
  • Jul 27, 2017
    Aug 04, 2017
    Quick shipping, products were as described.
    Trusted merchant from 2010
  • Aug 04, 2017
    B&H is an excellent place to buy
  • Aug 04, 2017
    I am Mobley disabled due to a spinal cord injury, my purchase was for mounting device for my bed microphone.
  • Aug 04, 2017
    Well, I live in the boondocks, so I order most everything online. For years, it has all been from Amazon via prime, but a couple of months back I needed a new camera. Bought that from Amazon, but their lens info was confusing and not always accurate. Have been watching B&H YouTube videos forever, so I went to B&H for a lens. And another. And another. Now B&H is my first choice for camera, computer and other electronics. I really like the way you folks do business. Became a loyal customer after my first purchase. Now I have two online retailers that I do business with You and Amazon. Nobody else even rates a look.
  • Aug 04, 2017
    Many shipping choices, prices were fair. Check out was simple. Highly recommended.