B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio Reviews

02/19/2017
B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio Ratings and User Reviews. B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 3658 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio

2016 Platinum

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio Rating

More About B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio

Recent Reviews for B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio

• Feb 03, 2017
    Quick and easy! Nothing really to compare to, nor were there any reviews of products, which I just searched out on other sites, i.e. youtube, google, etc
  • Jan 23, 2017
    is there any possibility of adding a .pdf version of the product manuals?
  • Feb 03, 2017
    Ordered a product that did not arrive to me and was returned to B&H with no explanation.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    I think B&H is the shop, for everything i have bought computer parts to assemble our production machine, cameras for our photography, audio equipment and it is amazing the quality of customer care it top notch. they are very quick and they deliver as promised, which is not common in this part of the world that i live. that is why i would rather by from bandh than even in my own local store. I believe if it is on B&H it is genuine, and it is of good quality even if it is produced in china. because i trust in the quality assurance i have come to associate with the name b&H. B&H is also a source of information and knowledge on how to use the equipment, what is new in the market etc. that is good and we love it. I tell my friend when looking some something - B&H is the place.
    Feb 03, 2017
    I think B&H is the only shop for media professionals be it photography, videography even computers it is a great shopping that makes the shopping experience simple and enjoyable. they teach you about the product, they inform you about new products and give more on the specs of the product. and this makes me do an informed purchase. I love B&H
  • Jan 23, 2017
    I've done business with B&H for probably over 20 years, now, based on the recommendation of a friend and I continue to be supremely pleased with all the products I've purchased from them, their prices, their shipping and customer service. I constantly recommend them to anyone seeking cameras, camera gear, or electronic products. It just doesn't get any better than B&H!
    Feb 03, 2017
    I've been doing business with B&H for something well over 20 years and have always been extremely satisfied with every aspect of every transaction. I began buying from B&H based on a recommendation from a close friend with whom I worked. I've recommended B&H to many friends over the ensuing years and will continue to do so. In my experience, B&H ranks right up there with LL Bean.
  • Feb 03, 2017
    Always a pleasure doing business with BH. The only thing that has stung me a couple of times are the holiday closures. This has driven me to other stores in Massachusetts.
  • Feb 03, 2017
    Love B&H and would Highly recommend them! Keep up the good work.
  • Jan 20, 2017
    reliable and competitive pricing
  • Feb 03, 2017
    none, best camera shop in the country
  • Feb 03, 2017
    We are a private Christian university and we have purchased several items from your company. ALWAYS a good experience. Thank you.
  • Jan 23, 2017
    I love B&H photo for quality and availablity of products. You have every line and the latest items.I love the used department and your fair pricing of used goods. I will defiantly shop with you again.
  • Feb 03, 2017
    Questions via email are too brief, and often do not fully address the original question.
  • Jan 25, 2017
    Feb 03, 2017
    The description of the item purchased from B&H Photo was read carefully, before the purchase was made. The product received did not match the description/functions in the advertisement on their site page.B&H was contacted and I spoke with 2 representatives, who were extremely courteous and professional, even as to go so far as to recognize the mistake made in their description.Contact was made both by phone and on-line, resulting in a compromise for pricing, rather than return of the item. All of this was accomplished without any difficulty whatsoever.Although I only make occasional purchases from B&H, I find their staff, products and service to be exceptional, which is why they are a preferred company to purchase from. 5-star ratings all the way around
    Very Confortableļ¼
  • Feb 03, 2017
    I'm pretty sure this is the first site to have everything organized, easy to find, read about and order.. then came amazon but I still like ordering all my video/photography/sound gear from this store. Thank you for the many years of service.
  • Feb 03, 2017
    I really like your "email me a better price" feature. It motivated me to come back after I made a purchase to makr=e a second purchase. Your price that you sent via email was lowest on the net.
    Highly recommend!
  • Feb 02, 2017
    Great prioces, great service. Ease of purchase.
  • Jan 24, 2017
    easy to navigate website. competitive online prices.
    Feb 02, 2017
  • Feb 02, 2017
    I love B&H with all my heart! I am big fan!!