B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio Reviews

05/23/2017
B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio Ratings and User Reviews. B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 1942 reviews.
B&H Photo-Video offers an extensive selection of imaging products including digital cameras, camcorders and all photography, video & pro-audio needs. They are authorized dealers of most items they sell, so customers are covered by manufacturer warranty/rebates.
Circle of Excellence - B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio

2016 Platinum

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio Rating

More About B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio

Recent Reviews for B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio

Showing 63 - 82 of 1942 Reviews
  • May 11, 2017
    Always happy with my purchase from B&H.
    May 21, 2017
    Always so helpful and answer any questions I have without hesitation.
  • May 21, 2017
    i have been using B & H since college for my photo needs, and I don't see myself stopping anytime soon/ever!
  • May 21, 2017
    Always delivers quickly and usually has the better price.
  • May 21, 2017
    Love the customer service! Knowledgeable and polite.
  • May 12, 2017
    My only problem was that, at one time, their web site showed me I could save $5 by ordering a bag with my video camera. I didn't happen to click on it then, thinking it would show up later. Unfortunately, even though I backed completely out of placing the order, cleared History on Chrome, signed into my account, that chance to save $5 NEVER SHOWED UP AGAIN. That's why they didn't receive a higher rating.
    May 21, 2017
    I just replaced a $600 digital video tape camera with this one and I'm really impressed with the great improvements that have been made.
  • May 08, 2017
    Only concern is the security of website.
  • May 16, 2017
    May 21, 2017
    I have always received my orders from B&H on time and the ordered items are always in stock.
  • May 15, 2017
    The price is great and no tax.
    I love you!
  • May 04, 2017
    great service
  • May 08, 2017
    Great service and selection.The only downside I have experienced is with packaging - shipments have arrived with only the bare minimum of protective packaging. My Nikon D7200 shipped in a box with almost no protective bubble wrap, peanuts, etc. The Nikon box was damaged, but the camera appeared undamaged.Packaging appears sub-standard on some shipments.
  • May 09, 2017
    Best selections of equipment, reasonable costs and now free shipping to Canada is a big plus
    May 20, 2017
    The best selection of professional audio/video gear I have ever seen. Some of the prices are higher than other vendors like Amazon but some are also lower. The only reservation I have about ordering from BH is expense due to conversion from US to CAD dollars and the Customs costs. Otherwise I love shopping at BH Photo!
  • May 09, 2017
    The item purchased was $10.00 more than everyone else on the internet. I do understand the whole supply and demand thing.
    May 20, 2017
    Over all, my experience was ok. I'm not sure if the product is getting yet but, I'm waiting on another part to confirm the products condition.
  • May 11, 2017
    Excellent experience - found exactly what I was looking for quickly!
  • May 04, 2017
    May 20, 2017
    this is the fourth time dealing with BH and #must tell so far so very good except for the exchange in cdn
  • May 07, 2017
    Excellent ! my favorite place for my kind of preferences
    May 19, 2017
  • May 01, 2017
    I have always had a good experience with B&H and would not go anywhere else (online) to buy my photography equipment. I thank you :)
    May 19, 2017
  • May 19, 2017
    Always easy, good variety of merchandise.
  • May 19, 2017
    Very clear and easy to user website.