B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio Reviews

05/05/2015
B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio Ratings and User Reviews. B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 114 reviews.
B&H Photo-Video offers an extensive selection of imaging products including digital cameras, camcorders and all photography, video & pro-audio needs. They are authorized dealers of most items they sell, so customers are covered by manufacturer warranty/rebates.
Circle of Excellence - B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio Rating

More About B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio

Recent Reviews for B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio

• Feb 19, 2015
    You guys are the best. I used the "status monitor" for my brother printer and it said I was low on toner. I clicked on the icon and it took me to Brother's website. From there I chose to "buy toner online" and about 30 retailers came up including Walmart, Newegg, Stapes, B&H, etc. You were the cheapest AND I always love giving my shopping dollars to you as I am an amateur photographer and loved watching you grow. Thank you for the great service! Your website is so easy to use btw, thank you for that too!
    I always use B / H and use my NAPP discount for the shipping
  • Feb 19, 2015
    I love the company, however the survey is a bit annoying. It asks what type of equipment and Photography is not even an option to choose, and it asks exactly hot much the purchase is including tax and shipping, an estimate should be enough. I also asks what type of industry it is for, and there are many things that would never apply and again photography is not one of the choices. I usually fill out surveys because I know it helps to fine tune your quality, but I will not do another one it is too long and irritating.
  • Feb 17, 2015
    all my purchases are very good with BH photo. product received are excellent, would highly recommend them to my photo and audio friends. Good job BH keep up the good work
  • Feb 16, 2015
    They ship correctly, package very well, and so far, I have never had to return an item I will definitely shop again
    Feb 21, 2015
  • Feb 15, 2015
    I would never use any other camera dealer. The service is excellent!
  • Feb 12, 2015
    I've always done business with them for 40+ years.
    Feb 20, 2015
    I've been a customer of B&H since 1962. Always satisfied.
    Feb 20, 2015
    B&H Photo was great to deal with again, top notch! Great selection, prices, delivered as promised. B&H is my go-to for photo needs.
  • Feb 11, 2015
    I love B&H, great products, great prices and great customer service!
    Feb 16, 2015
    great store, great prices, and quick shipping keeps me ordering.
  • Feb 11, 2015
    Very competetive pricing and quick delivery. Website ordering is very easy.
    Feb 19, 2015
  • Feb 8, 2015
    consistent quality and an online store that I trust
    Feb 21, 2015
  • Feb 6, 2015
    Usual great service and selection.
  • Feb 6, 2015
    I won't buy anywhere else!
    Feb 15, 2015
    Excited that shipment arrived a day earlier than scheduled!
  • Feb 4, 2015
    Feb 14, 2015
    My first order arrived at the right time but at the WRONG ADDRESS. This was not B&H's fault. UPS delivered my package to the wrong address. The gentleman at whose house the package was delivered brought it to me the next day. Kudos to him and SHAME to UPS. The second package was delivered on time to the right address.
  • Feb 4, 2015
    Feb 16, 2015
    B&H great place to shop they always come through for you.
  • Feb 3, 2015
    A friend told me about B&H for buying camera equipment and I ended up buying this telescope. I will come back. This place has great deals.
  • Feb 2, 2015
    Outstanding customer service, as well as Excellent prices and efficient expedited services. Always recommend your store to friends!!! Just an amazing experience dealing with your company; you're the Best!!
    Feb 17, 2015
    Outstanding sales and customer service personnel with excellent knowledge of various products and support. From the day that I started doing business with B&H was the beginning of an awesome experience and have not regretted ever since. Had some returns when I upgraded a Canon camera, and the matter was handled with professionalism and courtesy and in a timely manner. Used to shop online with Amazon and Walmart, but since a friend highly recommended B&H, I only shop with them and been completely satisfied! Been recommending B&H to all my friends and family. I highly recommend this establishment to everyone and anyone!!!!
  • Jan 1, 2015
    B&H Photo-Video has been since my photographic experience began in the late 1960's. Back then, I would study the B&H Photo Video advertisement in a popular photographic magazine that I found in the public library's reading room. I would copy the information that interested me, go home and type a letter stating my wishes and desires to B&H, stick it in the mail and wait for the reply.