B.B. Crafts Inc Reviews

09/24/2016
B.B. Crafts Inc Ratings and User Reviews. B.B. Crafts Inc is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 356 reviews. Last rated on 09/23/2016.
Circle of Excellence - B.B. Crafts Inc

2013 Winner

B.B. Crafts Inc Rating

More About B.B. Crafts Inc

Recent Reviews for B.B. Crafts Inc

This was a great buy.
  • Sep 23, 2016
    [ liked shopping you and the color right not to orange
  • Sep 23, 2016
    Great products and prices.
  • Sep 23, 2016
    your web site randomly deletes information already added like the state & country and month of expiration on a credit card
  • Sep 21, 2016
    Shopping this site was a very pleasant experience. I found exactly what I was looking for that other craft sites didn't carry. I will definitely be returning to shop again.
  • Sep 21, 2016
    Your company is the BEST all around of any site I have researched. You are fantastic!
  • Sep 20, 2016
    so far so good..all im waiting for is to see how long it will take my items to come in
  • Sep 20, 2016
    best prices i have found on deco mesh
  • Sep 19, 2016
    I love the table covers, just wish you had some choices for everyday use and for children's birthday parties.
  • Sep 19, 2016
    please send the package asap
  • Sep 19, 2016
    Love the prices! will definitely be returning!
  • Sep 19, 2016
    A lot of items are out of out of stock and the shipping cost is very high. It's a bit frustrating.
  • Sep 19, 2016
    The prices are EXTREMELY affordable! I can only hope the quality is as great as the price is, I haven't received the table cloths I ordered just yet
  • Sep 13, 2016
    i liked useing this cite considering the cost of the purchase is way cheaper than if i had gone to a craft store near me. i really dont know about how fast it will be but i purchased it with a long time before it is needed
    Sep 24, 2016
    One of the 5 items I purchased did not come with the rest when I called they gave me three different answers on what could happen. Either it's still at the distribution. They could not have it in stock and I would have to wait for it to be put back in stock. Or I get a refund if they quit selling it.
  • Sep 8, 2016
    I found items I've been looking for. Satisfied with the ease of ordering, but after I submitted the order, it flashed thanks for you order and then went away. I didn't get a summary of confirmation number.
    Sep 19, 2016
  • Sep 7, 2016
    Quick delivery. Thank
  • Sep 5, 2016
    Love pricing and shipping. Product is excellent to work with and my customers love the decor made with it. Wish I could order more, but so much is out of stock. But as always, I keep checking back.
    Sep 21, 2016
    There was more I would have purchased but not available. Hope this changes. :) Love this company and will continue to buy and recommend them to my customers and students.
  • Sep 2, 2016
    BB Crafts site is a bit difficult when it comes to having to constantly having to go back to the column and then item, and reelecting the item then color every time I wanted to choose another item of the same, except a different color.
    Sep 18, 2016
    I was not happy at all with the extreme length of time it took for the order to arrive. I checked the tracking and that didn't work.
  • Sep 2, 2016
    i recently started a business called raylenes tutus and this company has the best tulle I can find!
    Love the quality and service 100%
  • Aug 15, 2016
    Sep 20, 2016
    The material did not arrive on time and I sent it back. As of today I have not received a refund. I will continue to use BBCrafts but it id not work out this time. I was not happy that I was not notified that one of the articles in my purchase was not in stock at the time and that it would be delayed. Hope to hear from you soon or a refund on my credit card.