B.B. Crafts Inc Reviews

01/20/2017
B.B. Crafts Inc Ratings and User Reviews. B.B. Crafts Inc is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 244 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - B.B. Crafts Inc

2016 Winner

B.B. Crafts Inc Rating

More About B.B. Crafts Inc

Recent Reviews for B.B. Crafts Inc

• Jan 15, 2017
    When filling out the billing and shipping information I noticed that some info will disappear such as the country. Also, the form didn't error on the required fields that need to be.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    You guys are awesome , we have purchased many ribbon from you guys in last few years.Pricing is great and so is quality.
  • Jan 14, 2017
    It's an awesome site! Love it!
  • Jan 14, 2017
    This was by far the most frustrating check out I have ever experienced, and I shop online constantly. I used PayPal and it took 9 times (literally) to get everything correct to finish the order. The most frustrating part was the majority of the questions that needed to be answered were in fact answered. I gave up, gave it a few hours then came back and had a few of the same issues. Bottom line - if you are going to allow someone to use PayPal to pay for their order, don't make it next to impossible for them to do so.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    Checkout is so frustrating and inane. Your products are great and were just what I was looking for but trying to check out three separate times for over 17 minutes is ridiculous. It's a shame because I have several items I wanted that will look for closer to home
  • Jan 13, 2017
    Easy check out process, great prices. Would love to see premade ribbon bows available.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    The products look amazing. Can not wait to get my package.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Only complaint is the website is terrible when checking out
  • Jan 12, 2017
    i spent 2 days trying to buy some tablecloths with no success. so i tried to call company said that u couldn't use iPhone to place order? so i tried my home computer every time i would go to check out it would say i did something wrong. i would check and double check my info and as soon as i hi submit it would say i didn't put the state then the country. i haven't bought some tablecloths from this company through my sister in-law and have loved them from this company. but honestly it was a hassle doing this myself. i even tried to just call and order them the old fashion way that always seemed to work and didn't waste so much time unnecessarily. i love their table clothes but their checking out site needs some tlc.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Great pricing! Website was easy to navigate!
  • Jan 11, 2017
    This is my first order. I am looking forward to receiving my new ribbon which will be used to wrap customer gifts.
  • Jan 11, 2017
    I found this site very useful and the prices for the products and shipping are amazing!
  • Jan 10, 2017
    ESTOY FELIZ CON MI COMPRA ESPERO SE CUMPLAM MIS EXPECTATIVAS CUANDO RECIVA LA MERCANCIA. GRAN VARIEDAD .
  • Jan 10, 2017
    What a great site!!!!!!!!
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Jan 14, 2017
    Very pleased. Will order again.
  • Dec 31, 2016
    B.B. Crafts Inc website was easy to use and the prices are the best I've seen for the product I ordered. Thanks for providing a user friendly, affordable and quick online shopping experience!
  • Dec 29, 2016
    love the prices
    Jan 10, 2017
  • Dec 25, 2016
    Love the prices on your product and shipping isn't that bad. Saves me from driving hour down road to get the stuff
  • Dec 24, 2016
    This is my first time buying on line.