B.B. Crafts Inc Reviews

07/26/2014
B.B. Crafts Inc Ratings and User Reviews. B.B. Crafts Inc is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 463 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - B.B. Crafts Inc

2013 Winner

B.B. Crafts Inc Rating

More About B.B. Crafts Inc

Recent Reviews for B.B. Crafts Inc

• Jul 24, 2014
    Great website. I am furnishing a wedding and this is, by far, the easiest purchase I've made.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    I loved your grosgrain ribbon selection
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Looking for affordable table cloths and wow! Just what I needed in my price range.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    i have always been very satisfied with my purchases!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    It would be nice to be able to pick up an order instead of having it shipped. I live close to the advertised store location.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Easy online shopping at BB Crafts. Items are affordable. Hope the shipping is a little less.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Great prices on Ribbon, good Selection too!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I'm glad I found this sight. I'm sure I will use it over and over again.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Jul 24, 2014
    Great product at an amazing price!
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Jul 24, 2014
    I'm very happy with my order
    Jul 24, 2014
    The prices are excellent and the quality of the ribbon superb!
    Jul 22, 2014
    Was very pleased with my purchase. The only negative thing that I can report is that the scarlet colored ribbon I ordered appeared much closer to a burgundy than what the picture showed. Overall very pleased, great pricing and speedy processing and shipping!
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Only disappointing thing is that the chat agent didn't know who would be used as the shipping carrier. Said it was USPS when it was actually FedEX. Huge difference in rural Vermont where I live. My billing/mailing address and actual physical address are not the same (courtesy of the Postal Service) so it makes a difference how I fill out the form. Also, FedEx and UPS frequently misdeliver packages in my neck of the woods, so I choose to have packages shipped through them to a different address. It would help a lot if it were stated clearly on the "Select shipping method" section of checkout which carrier is used!!! I can't state this enough!! There are plenty of rural patrons out there whose mailing address and physical address are not the same! And as a courtesy, all patrons should know ahead of time which delivery company is being used!
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Jul 24, 2014
    I have placed several orders with this seller and each time I always get great service. I get my products quickly and products are always the best of quality. I am very pleased with B.B. Crafts!
  • Jul 13, 2014
    User friendly website. Good pricing, shipping, etc. On stop shopping for ribbon to make school hair bows.
    Jul 23, 2014
    Same quality product found in local retail establishments, but larger quantity and better unit price. Quick service, ample inventory, on-time delivery. Will continue to use for future needs.
  • Jul 5, 2014
    This site was introduced to me by a crafter. Happy with the site.