B.B. Crafts Inc Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

B.B. Crafts Inc Reviews

11/22/2017
B.B. Crafts Inc Ratings and User Reviews. B.B. Crafts Inc is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 447 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - B.B. Crafts Inc

2016 Winner

B.B. Crafts Inc Rating

More About B.B. Crafts Inc

Recent Reviews for B.B. Crafts Inc

• Nov 18, 2017
    Very easy to find what i was looking for and wonderful prices too. I was put in charge of buying mesh for my church's ladies christmas party for me to teach them how to make a wreath. Y'all made it cheaper to buy alot of mesh. Thank you.
  • Nov 18, 2017
    Great products ... high shipping price!
  • Nov 18, 2017
    I really like the ease in shopping at your online store
  • Nov 03, 2017
    Looked at many sites before finding what I needed at B. B. Crafts.
    Nov 17, 2017
    First time ordering here. Pleased with the experience.
  • Oct 30, 2017
    I ordered from you years ago and lost information. I was very happy to find you again. I am very pleased with your tulle fabric. I crochet scrubbies and like your fabric.
    Nov 17, 2017
    I lost my BBCrafts information in my move and was so glad I found it. I am so pleased with the things I bought from you. Thank you so much.
  • Nov 17, 2017
    For my order prior to this, the reason I am reordering, when filling out shipping info after putting in the zipcode your program starts giving you address options as you type. My correct address popped up on the list so I selected it but today, after the package made it all the way to my city, it was put on a truck to return to sender because the address was incorrect.
  • Nov 17, 2017
    I had some questions and waited over 45 minutes for someone to answer on the chat line, although it said I was second in line and someone would be with me in 1 minute. He did not offer to assist me and did not answer my question regarding the availability of a product. I found the chat line to be useless. I do think first time buyers should have some sort of incentive to buy and I think there should be free shipping with a certain amount of purchase. My total today was over $177 and shipping was a large part of this and still will not be here for up to 10 days. I found your prices to be very good and I will use you again, providing there is some incentive to do so.
  • Nov 17, 2017
    Haven't got order yet, but am very impressed with choices and prices!
  • Nov 08, 2017
    I had great difficulty getting my order cleared through your system. You personal employee who typed a hello to my, Alex, was very nice and helpful
    Nov 17, 2017
    When the large ball of gross grain re? ribbon came, I kept looking at in and thinking this isn't red, so I went outside to look at it again. It's not a Christmas red which is what I wanted but since I've taken off the plastic I will keep it. I was just so disappointed in the red color because it looked very red on my apple computer.
  • Oct 28, 2017
    The site was very easy to use . Prices are great.
  • Oct 31, 2017
    Think shipping is expensive, does not give enough discounts
  • Nov 17, 2017
    I absolutely LOVE BB Crafts!!!I just wish shipping was cheaper!
  • Nov 16, 2017
    Great selection and great prices.
  • Nov 16, 2017
    All of the merchandise that I have purchased has been of good quality. The shipping is a little pricey, but fast.
  • Nov 16, 2017
    Great Prices, good variety of colors and options.
  • Nov 16, 2017
    I was really frustrated with your online live chat service. I repeated my question about free shipping about 4-5 times and no one ever responded. After 2.5 hours of waiting and re-checking my machine to see if anyone responded, I had to stop waiting and go to bed. Then this morning I got an email from you all reminding me to proceed with my order and I responded to your email with my same question about free shipping and again, no response. I tried one last time to do a live chat with someone and finally someone named Alex responded. I let him know my frustrations and waiting time and yet he was still unable to find a solution for free shipping despite my strict budget and my prolonged wait time for a response. Super frustrating.
  • Nov 16, 2017
    shipping cost seem higher than most
  • Nov 05, 2017
    Nov 16, 2017
    Not all items were available and wasn't notified until I received the shipment. Would think they would notify me as soon as they knew.The items I received were great
  • Nov 15, 2017
    Most affordable site that I have found for the products I was looking for. Shipping is a bit high. But good selection and good prices on their product.
  • Nov 06, 2017
    Overall experience was fine but shipping costs seem a little steep.
    Nov 15, 2017