B.B. Crafts Inc Reviews

08/01/2015
B.B. Crafts Inc Ratings and User Reviews. B.B. Crafts Inc is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 497 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - B.B. Crafts Inc

2013 Winner

B.B. Crafts Inc Rating

More About B.B. Crafts Inc

Recent Reviews for B.B. Crafts Inc

• Jul 25, 2015
    I really liked your site i've been looking for this color of ribbon for the past 2 months and I haven't been able to find it i'm so glad you guys had it and at an affordable price.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    amazed by prices
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Enjoyed finding some inexpensive tulle to use for a baby shower, that did not break the bank. I have been desperate to find a way to make this craft project for a friend, but had no use for the material afterwards. It is easier to buy 40 yards through bbcrafts for the price of 4 yards in a store!
  • Jul 24, 2015
    So far I've had no problems with BB Crafts, and have told other people about them already. I like the colors (although the multi's need to get in stock, as I want some of those too!) and even though I just got my last order in, I checked out afew of them and the quality is what I would expect. Price is right!
  • Jul 23, 2015
    Some of my most needed products were out of stock
  • Jul 23, 2015
    They have wonderful prices and easy check out.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I love everything about you guys!!!
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Love this company and their website!
  • Jul 22, 2015
    I love their affordable prices.
  • Jul 16, 2015
    It would be nice if there were coupons for smaller or first purchases.
    Jul 26, 2015
  • Jul 14, 2015
    I found this site looking for toule for a theater production and fell in love with the products and prices, have recommended it since I found it and will do lots of my shopping from now on with you all.
    Jul 24, 2015
    I love this site since I discovered it on Pinterest. I will co to ur using it for my personal use as well as for our community theater shopping
  • Jul 14, 2015
    Found this website through Google. Glad I kept looking! Saved me a lot of money!
  • Jul 13, 2015
    Jul 23, 2015
    Great place for products
  • Jul 12, 2015
    Jul 22, 2015
    Several ribbons were out of stock. I had to order from somewhere else
  • Jul 11, 2015
    I had a lot of difficulty registering. Then it turned out the connection to PayPal didn't work. I had three live chats with an individual which only resulted in my being told nothing could be be done because it was the weekend. When I did register and left the site, I thought I could come back and find my shopping cart. But it had emptied, and I had to shop all over again. Quite a lot of time and frustration for one order.
    Jul 24, 2015
    I had a lot of problems with this order. First I was emailed because something was awaiting receipt & I was questioned on how I wanted to handle it. I answered, but got no response. I wrote again and got one. Then I wrote another email and didn't get respond. Went to live chat. The person was not knowledgeable. Had to go back three times. Resolution was the mailing of my order without the item stuck in Customs. Finally got the order several days later, several days after this request for survey. I compare what I receive to my online confirmation. This order had numerous items and it took lots of time, This was very aggravated by some of the way they identify items. One item lacked a label altogether. When there was more than one of same thing, including in different size, the dye lots didn't always match. A couple of items had alpha suffixes, but they did not appear on the item labels. This is extra confusing because the same number was used for ordering, with AND without the suffix -- ie, two different items. One item (2 spools of same) had a different final digit than the item showing on my online order AND the packing slip. I did not receive item # 90040111P, but did get an equivalent spool of #90040147; and I don't know if the number changed or I got the wrong color. ALL the rolls of tulle were a problem. NONE had the item # used for ordering and appearing on the packing slip. They all showed 6666, but no other defining numbers. They each had a SKU #, but since that is not in the ordering info, it did not help. Some also had an "OG" #, but that also had not been part of order, nor on the packing slip. So some were very difficult to identify. There were 3 in the "yellow" family and 3 in the "pink" family that I could not determine exact names for. I had to go into the site as if ordering, and look each up. But it was still very hard to match them and figure out which was which. No prob in terms of eyeing what I want to use, but HOW CAN YOU REORDER if you don't know the correct # or color name of what you're using. Terribly frustrating. These should be marked with the item # used for ordering and which is on packing slip so they can be matched and tracked. PLEASE share my response with BB Crafts Inc!!!! No point in my taking all this time to share in detail if they aren't made aware of the problem and don't fix it. BTW, it was also quite frustrating to receive this request for survey while I was still having the problems communicating with them about even SENDING my order. ON the positive side, without opening or trying to use the individual ribbons and fabrics, I can't know if they'll work well, but they APPEAR to be nice.
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Ribbon is great!
  • Jul 8, 2015
    I want to buy everything I love it....
    Jul 23, 2015
    Jul 24, 2015
    The thank you follow-up that said I have earned $100 of FREE magazines is terrible. It prompts you to continue choosing - and THEN, send you an invoice for ALOT of money. I have to take more time to try to make sure all that was canceled and I was not billed the more than $200 - that it was telling me I owed for ordering a bunch of magazines that I never would have ordered - had I not been told I was going to get them for FREE. . . Very misleading and very FRUSTRATING !!
    Love the satin sashes
    New customer
    Jul 22, 2015
    I went on a 10 day trip to Louisiana, ordered the mesh while on my trip, and it arrived at my home before I did. Fantastic!