B.B. Crafts Inc Reviews

B.B. Crafts Inc Ratings and User Reviews. B.B. Crafts Inc is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 352 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - B.B. Crafts Inc

2013 Winner

B.B. Crafts Inc Rating

More About B.B. Crafts Inc

Recent Reviews for B.B. Crafts Inc

• Sep 28, 2015
    Love having an inexpensive source for tulle and satin. Just wish they offered free shipping on large orders.
    Best tulle site ever
  • Sep 28, 2015
    I love this site and always recommend it to friends
  • Sep 28, 2015
    wish they had real voice customer service
  • Sep 26, 2015
    I do not know what the quality of the products will be, so I'm waiting and holding out hope that it is amazing as the price and my overall experience. I have to say, I have never seen prices like this and I'm happy to support this. Amazing! I have tentatively recommended this site to family and friends (we have lots of crafters). Looking forward to seeing the quality of the product once delivered. Also, the fact that you will ship to Canada is simply awesome. THANK YOU!
  • Sep 25, 2015
    Shipping cost ridiculously high
    Awesome in every way
  • Sep 24, 2015
    I usually shop with vendors who offer either free shipping or free shipping with $XX purchase. However, your prices do sort of make up for the difference. How about a "free shipping" special every now and then??? Also, some of what I wanted was not in stock and has not been in stock for the past two months.
  • Sep 24, 2015
    Wish there was a system to notify me when out of stock items were restocked. Really great prices! greatsite
  • Sep 24, 2015
    Thank you for your services. Wish you had some other fabric options, but appreciate the products that you do have.
  • Sep 23, 2015
    I'm excited to receive the products and hope they are good quality. Good prices.
  • Sep 23, 2015
    Love the website. So much available for all occasions. Prices are awesome!!
  • Sep 22, 2015
    this site had just what I was looking for
  • Sep 16, 2015
    Sep 26, 2015
    Color of brown deco mesh sent was not the color shown on Internet. Dark brown was shown as much lighter mesh . I would NOT have ordered that dark brown.
  • Sep 16, 2015
    Was very easy to but
  • Sep 12, 2015
    Thrilled to have found a site where I can get great prices on a large amount of ribbon. Having to buy multiple small rolls over and over gets tiring. This is fantastic!
    Sep 25, 2015
    So thrilled to have found a source where I can get ribbon at a reasonable price and I can get a single roll instead of 5 or 6 to cover the quantity that I need! Thank you!!!!
  • Sep 10, 2015
    Easy process for check out. A little disappointing in items that are out of stock. Black flower petals, white almonds and a few other items
    Sep 26, 2015
    a couple of items I wanted were not available and it never said if it would come back or not
  • Sep 8, 2015
    Sep 24, 2015
    Very impressed, will definitely order from again.