babyearth.com Reviews

12/21/2014
babyearth.com Ratings and User Reviews. babyearth.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 183 reviews. Last rated on 12/21/2014.

babyearth.com Rating

More About babyearth.com

Recent Reviews for babyearth.com

Thought it was great!!1
  • Dec 21, 2014
    easy ordering-wish you had more items to choose from
  • Dec 21, 2014
    Seeing this is my first time at your website I'm looking forward to seeing the product.
  • Dec 21, 2014
    We couldn't believe that we had free same day shipping. On a Sunday! Unheard of! And so cool. Thank you! We had looked at a couple of stores, then went online to Amazon when it was not available at the stores. Amazon would have taken three days to get to us because of Christmas, we're leaving for a road trip in two days and needed this car seat for that. So great that you guys delivered same day! And the truck it came in gave us a good chuckle as it was driving off!
  • Dec 20, 2014
    Great site. Love the curated "eco section" as that was what I was mainly looking for. I think you guys could maybe be a little more generous with your completion discount for baby registries. The 10% completion discount is 5% less than most other registries (target, amazon mom etc. all offer %15) AND these sites offer free shipping for expecting moms), which is really nice for first time parents buying lots of stuff! The 10% basically covered shipping charges. I ended up taking a few things out of my cart to make my purchase more affordable. Not that that's your problem...but I would've happily spent about $30-$50 more with free shipping and 15% off.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Love the focus of the organic baby products. Like the fact that all the products have been "vetted" so there is a level of trust in ordering from the merchant. Makes it easier to shop because I have confidence that they have done the work to ensure that the product I order is safe for my baby. Disappointed that the single sheet I thought about ordering was not in stock, but I liked the option to be notified when it does become available.
    Great experience overall
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I am very excited to give this present to my godchild on Christmas. I thought the shipping costs were very fair for this item and this time of the year.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Everything was good until I checked out with PayPal (which I'm very happy you offer), but then the gift wrapping option wouldn't check and I was unable to add a message :(
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I was very happy with my first order from this website that I was quick to come back.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    like what I have seen so far
    Nice web site.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    i found good prices in some of my items with good informations
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Easy and great to use.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Nice prices, good experience.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    I love that it is very close to us and next day delivery is free
  • Dec 11, 2014
    great
    Dec 17, 2014
    I loved getting the items from Babyearth, but Babyearth did not have all the ones I ordered. Other than that everything surpassed what I expected. They called me and let me know that they did not have several items and if I still wanted they to ship all the others to get them before Christmas. They were delivered the next day. It doesn't get any better than that. I will be buying from them real soon.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Very fast easy and cheap site!! very good rating also.
    Dec 16, 2014
    Very fast shipping, everything came in at the same time, everything was in perfect condition and was easily assembled. Works great also.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    I feel your prices are alittle high on some of the items, even though they are organic. I feel you would want to keep your prices down to entice customers to buy from you instead of a big retail store like babys r us!
    Dec 19, 2014
    I still think your products are alittle on the high side, but, since I have trouble finding organic or green baby items on the open market; I feel your products are comparable to other websites in price. The car seat I purchased I got on sale at a great price for its overall function. So, yes, I will shop on your site again for my 1st great grand baby.
  • Dec 1, 2014
    new grandmother here and trying to find something for Christmas for my granddaughter who will be 4 months old. I was successful in finding what I was looking for. checkout was very easy. thank you.
    Dec 11, 2014