babyearth.com Reviews

09/01/2014
babyearth.com Ratings and User Reviews. babyearth.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 168 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2014.

babyearth.com Rating

More About babyearth.com

Recent Reviews for babyearth.com

• Sep 1, 2014
    I love the site and the variety of products carried on babyearth. however, i would like to see more information about where the actual product is made.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    This is a nice site for baby gifts
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Considering you only have one store - shipment should be free for other locations.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    It would be helpful to see the recipients address for registries. Also, it would be helpful if the javascript on your interface highlighted or indicated which fields had incorrect information in the billing screen.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    great site! very useful!
  • Aug 27, 2014
    I would have liked the option to pick up the order at the store closest to the recipient's home. They have a small condo and I don't know how safe a large package will be sitting on their tiny doorstep all day unattended. Then it might be my very pregnant daughter having to wrestle it into the house just to hope to get in the door! If it was at the store it would be safe and they could arrange to pick it up at their convenience.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Best prices, quickest shipping and amazing product selection
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Both personal shopping and gifts we have received have arrived on time and in wonderful condition. We love your website and exclusively shop BabyEarth for all of our baby needs!
  • Aug 26, 2014
    Great site. Nice selection and easy to buy.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Lovely site, easy to search for products.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    Very nice site. The price was good and easy check out.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Why shop at baby earth when amazon is available? Doesn't seem like they offer anything special?
  • Aug 23, 2014
    Tax was not included in price until last page
    Sep 1, 2014
    I ordered a crib mattress and have absolutely no idea when it's coming. No info from BabyEarth and my order status online says it was delivered when my other items were delivered (it was not, said to be delivered by Naturepedic). I have emailed costumer service (no response) and called. But I called on a Saturdady and because it's a holiday weekend I won't have an answer till Tuesday. The store in Round Rock has no way of helping me. I'm upset. Who doesn't have customer service available over the weekend? Even the banks are open!! I'm never ordering from BabyEarth again. This was my last order to test them out again after being upset from a previous order. Too bad because really I'm actually TRYING to give them money and business but their lack of customer service (email, phone and in person) is just too much to take. And that's why you go w local, for the customer service! They missed the mark. Truly. To Amazon Prime I go again. Your fault BE!
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Great site, great products!
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Love this place!
    Aug 24, 2014
    Received same day delivery at no charge!
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Aug 24, 2014
    the products were gifts and the mother-to-be was vey happy with them.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Aug 28, 2014
    Quick response. I will come back on next time.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    I am a Chinese citizen. I have a credit card and I use it here in the US very OK. But I am not able to use it on your website. I was so frustrated.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    amazing products and a very good service.
    Aug 25, 2014
    good quality of service,products and always on time.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Aug 30, 2014
    Easy purchasing and fast shipping