babyearth.com Reviews

07/29/2014
babyearth.com Ratings and User Reviews. babyearth.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 196 reviews. Last rated on 07/29/2014.

babyearth.com Rating

More About babyearth.com

Recent Reviews for babyearth.com

• Jul 29, 2014
    Very excited about this purchase
  • Jul 29, 2014
    Easy to use! I am so excited about the same day shipping/delivery. My sister is expecting a baby in October and I plan to be purchasing more items in the near future.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Free shipping would be nice since this is a gift from someone's registry.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    None of the coupon codes that I tried would work This was very frustrating. Also, free shipping would have been nice.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Coventient and easy to use
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Great company, with a wide selection of products. They also have excellent customer service,
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Well organized. Great selection. Comparable prices. Great shipping option for Austin residents.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Your staff is incredibly helpful!! I love coming into the store. I also love that you offer events and classes.
  • Jul 25, 2014
    I thought the website was great! The only problem that I had was that some of the items I really wanted to buy were sold out :( Other than that, great experience!
  • Jul 25, 2014
    We bought lots of baby stuff at babyearth ,this is first time online,and we love it
  • Jul 24, 2014
    It is a great site availing eco-friendly, baby friendly products
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I haven't received my item yet, so it is hard to do a review. As long as you ship me my item, as described.. and do not share my information with anyone, or misuse it.. then you will recieved positive feedback from me!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    These are only my initial impression. I will not really be sure until the product arrives.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    It was hard navigating checkout with a phone. Local shipping should have been an option next to store pick up.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Good stuff! Baby needs. Great quality! The store is way too expensive, the shipping is ridicule expensive. Lucky for those yuppies that can afforded.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Wide variety of products.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Jul 27, 2014
    I paid with PayPal and there was an issue with my billing address - PayPal did not verify the payment and i was not informed by the store that there was a problem. As a a result i have lost 3 days. The issue was resolved only after I contacted Customer Service (who were very helpful).
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Following links on your website is troublesome on a tablet device. I suggest making the links a little bigger with padding around them for ease of access.
    Jul 29, 2014
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Jul 24, 2014
    I know prices are set by manuf. for baby products, such as strollers. But pricematching a competitor for $20 shouldnt be an issue.
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Would have liked to have a coupon for first time use or when signed up for newsletter. clothes seem very nice and simple
    Jul 28, 2014
    The Baby Clothes are AWESOME. Very soft, beautiful colors, nice fit. When one of the socks we picked were not in stock; the copamy emailed me for another selection or to cancel. We made another selection and the delivery was right on time for the original shipping date.. I only wish that delivery didn't take a week as they all the items fit in a very small mailing envelope and good easily be mailed overnight at the same or less shipping cost.