babyearth.com Reviews

07/25/2014
babyearth.com Ratings and User Reviews. babyearth.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 192 reviews. Last rated on 07/25/2014.

babyearth.com Rating

More About babyearth.com

Recent Reviews for babyearth.com

• Jul 25, 2014
    I thought the website was great! The only problem that I had was that some of the items I really wanted to buy were sold out :( Other than that, great experience!
  • Jul 25, 2014
    We bought lots of baby stuff at babyearth ,this is first time online,and we love it
  • Jul 24, 2014
    It is a great site availing eco-friendly, baby friendly products
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I haven't received my item yet, so it is hard to do a review. As long as you ship me my item, as described.. and do not share my information with anyone, or misuse it.. then you will recieved positive feedback from me!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    These are only my initial impression. I will not really be sure until the product arrives.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    It was hard navigating checkout with a phone. Local shipping should have been an option next to store pick up.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Good stuff! Baby needs. Great quality! The store is way too expensive, the shipping is ridicule expensive. Lucky for those yuppies that can afforded.
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Wide variety of products.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    I had a great experience and am very satisfied!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Very interesting products. Very easy to order online and no shipping charge.
    Love delivery options
  • Jul 22, 2014
    i have a hard time paying for purchases. Wanted to pay by credit card but keep getting error msg. Have to set up a paypal account in the end. the link between paypal and the website is bad too, with many errors. Finally made my purchase after trying for more than an hour!The delivery address does not fully tally with what i have keyed in the address book. I am worried that I might not get my orders.
  • Jul 20, 2014
    Following links on your website is troublesome on a tablet device. I suggest making the links a little bigger with padding around them for ease of access.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    I like this green website
  • Jul 19, 2014
    This seems a very pleasant and welcoming site for the new parents-to-be. I am hoping that my dear stepdaughter and her boyfriend will enjoy the gifts I got for them. They are wonderful and deserve it! The clothes look wonderful and gentle to wear. Wish I were having a baby!
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Really sad that so many of my coveted items are not available. I would/could have bought more, but the selections weren't available.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    This is a great site. I love that items are also categorized as being eco-friendly. It saved me the time of filtering through products!
    Jul 23, 2014
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Jul 24, 2014
    I know prices are set by manuf. for baby products, such as strollers. But pricematching a competitor for $20 shouldnt be an issue.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Jul 21, 2014
    My stroller was supposed to come with a raincover, but it wasn't in the box. I emailed when it arrived but haven't had a response yet. Other than that completely satisfied!
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I think babyearth.com is doing a phenomenal job. I recommend your website to every expecting parents that I know. I have never had an order show up late or incorrect and the prices are very competitive.
    Jul 22, 2014
    Love BabyEarth.com! I recommend you to all parents!