11/30/2015 Ratings and User Reviews. is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 98 reviews. Rating

More About

Recent Reviews for

• Nov 25, 2015
    Pleased with my first experience purchasing a gift for my grandson
  • Nov 25, 2015
    Quick and easy check-out process and easy to use website. I only wish that there was an easier way for free shipping.
  • Nov 22, 2015
    Good experience so far
  • Nov 20, 2015
    shipping should always be free please.
  • Nov 19, 2015
    Too early to give comments
  • Nov 19, 2015
    Great selection of products and prices are very competitive. I purchased an open box item at a great discounted price!
  • Nov 19, 2015
    first time buyer from and completely satisfied. The purchase is not shipped to me yet but I believe everything will be the way it is stated in this site.
  • Nov 17, 2015
    Nice website. The design is attractive and it is easy to navigate.
  • Nov 17, 2015
    Cool web site, competitive prices, no hassle ordering and great purchase incentives(free $10 gift card with purchase). This was a purchase for work but I will def recommend this site to friends and family who are looking for similar products.
  • Nov 17, 2015
    Loved that your company is ecological friendly. This point is very important to me, as is also the new mother.
  • Nov 17, 2015
    Very quick. Thank you. Will return and look for more products.
    Nov 22, 2015
  • Nov 16, 2015
    This is the 2nd time I've used this site. You have very high quality items, although a bit expensive for the average buyer.
  • Nov 15, 2015
    Great shopping experience
  • Nov 13, 2015
    Love the BE reward policy.
  • Nov 12, 2015
    Nov 18, 2015
    Very lucky that Babyearth is local to us! Great service!
  • Nov 11, 2015
    The customer service was excellent, I registered for an item for my baby shower and was notified that someone had purchased it. After some time had passed i still hadn't received the gift so I inquired with customer service and they alerted me that the item was discontinued. The CS Rep was great in contacting the purchaser and ended up giving me a gift certificate to the website.
  • Nov 10, 2015
    The only thing I would ask is to be able to get an estimated time of delivery before the purchase is made.
  • Nov 4, 2015
    When using Paypal option the option went to the credit card on file? I just changed it but was curious why?
    Nov 10, 2015
    Initially wasn't sure I was at the right website. I'm guessing you took over Round Rock or the name changed. I just want to be sure I'm keeping my business in Texas.
  • Oct 30, 2015
    I love that this is a Texas company and makes it clear on the homepage with the same day shipping in Austin note. GO TEXAS!
    Nov 10, 2015