babyearth.com Reviews

12/03/2016
babyearth.com Ratings and User Reviews. babyearth.com is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 47 reviews.

babyearth.com Rating

More About babyearth.com

Recent Reviews for babyearth.com

• Nov 16, 2016
    so far so good .. thanks.
  • Nov 16, 2016
    This was the first time I have made a purchase from baby earth. I was very satisfied, and would definitely recommend this store to my other mommies !
  • Nov 14, 2016
    I thought it was an incredible site that explained every detail of the item. I especially liked the close up view to help see the product and view the details. Great site!
  • Nov 8, 2016
    I wish I had found this site before my daughter created a registry elsewhere.
    Nov 14, 2016
  • Nov 6, 2016
    love this store!
    Nov 18, 2016
  • Nov 5, 2016
    I loved my experience in store and love the ease of purchase online.
  • Nov 4, 2016
    The website is clunky, it's difficult to navigate and it takes two times every time to actually manage my registry. Also, the checkout process is a little funky in that you can't easily tell when you pay, when you put in payment and shipping information, and when you claim your BE Rewards.
    Nov 12, 2016
  • Oct 31, 2016
    Impressive products Difficulty with payment on my usual credit card
  • Oct 25, 2016
    Love what they stand for!
  • Oct 23, 2016
    Nov 3, 2016
    Looking forward to the other item I ordered.
  • Oct 22, 2016
    Oct 26, 2016
    I was desperately searching for a local place to buy the Tula infant insert. I was so happy to find it in stock at Baby Earth but going to a store with a newborn and a toddler is a bit of a challenge. Once I realized free same day delivery was an option I was sold! I will definitely be using that service again in the future.
  • Oct 19, 2016
    There was no option for a card which i would have liked to include.
  • Oct 19, 2016
    Website runs VERY slowly - every click requires a 20 sec wait time before responding. If the response time of website was quicker I would have scored babyearth.com at the highest satisfaction level.
    Nov 2, 2016
    I love the babyearth store & products. What I don't like is that the baby earth website runs VERY slowly. So slowly that I sometimes give up while searching for items on the website.
  • Oct 17, 2016
    Excellent customer service!
  • Oct 16, 2016
    Love the site. Just wish the search engine was stronger. Sometimes the item I'm looking for doesn't come up my just putting the brand in even though you have it in stock. This bag is a good example. When you type uppa baby it doesn't come up on the first page.
  • Oct 14, 2016
    One of the best shopping experiences ever. Definitely recommended
  • Oct 12, 2016
    I LOVE the free local shipping. I will do a lot of business with them because of this.Couple with the fact that I need to size up for my newborn the quick shipping is fantastic as well.
  • Oct 9, 2016
    Great customer service!
  • Oct 7, 2016
    First time shopping at babyearth. Ease of shopping at online babyearth was great! Have had issues with delivery in the past with other companies. Looking forward to receiving item on time for baby shower!
    Oct 18, 2016
    Came on time! :-)
  • Oct 6, 2016
    I love the free delivery in the Austin area!
    Oct 11, 2016
    I love the convenience of delivery and possibility of free, in-store returns. The lady with whom I spoke on the phone was very helpful and knowledgeable. I wish I had known when the delivery driver was planning to deliver so I could have arranged to be there. I did want a different color combination of one car seat and another booster seat that was not available.