babyearth.com Reviews

10/21/2014
babyearth.com Ratings and User Reviews. babyearth.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 171 reviews.

babyearth.com Rating

More About babyearth.com

Recent Reviews for babyearth.com

• Oct 2, 2014
    Easy and fast. Thank you
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Don't know anything about baby items. The registry made it very easy
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Babyearth has a great product selection and wonderful sales people, but their registry and return process are not organized or easy to use.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I find Babyearth's products to be delightfully different.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    good job! Nice site. I'll be back.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    web site hard
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Nice website, good selection, will be back for my own baby necessities
  • Sep 26, 2014
    I had never heard of baby earth before. I came to it due to a baby registry.
  • Sep 26, 2014
    I appreciated the safe and organic items available
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Your interface with Pay Pal needs attention. Don't offer it if it doesn't work. My shipping address ends up in the billing address box and vice verse. Very frustrating to try to fix. It also appears that a large percentage of the offered items are back ordered.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    Fast shipment! Great deal on product and in stock!
  • Sep 23, 2014
    I enjoy browsing through your website and just placed my first order! I registered for my baby shower with your store, even though I've never been in one of your physical locations. I have been very happy with the customer service I have received so far and the product offerings are sufficient (although many times show as "out of stock"). I have just two suggestions to improve the website (besides lower prices and availability of stock): (1) Make the navigating a little bit easier. I have to click several times to sort on the left side bar to find what I'm looking for, and I'm not able to pick which feature to clear (for example, if I pick a brand and then a feature but then decide I don't care about brand, then I have to "clear all" and start the process over). (2) Please include dimensions and relevant product features! I have to research this on my own using other websites! Very inconvenient.
    Sep 29, 2014
    Very pleased to receive all the items I ordered within two business days. Customer service via email replied very quickly and resolved my issue. I will gladly continue to do business with Baby Earth -- just keep your product offerings in stock please!
  • Sep 23, 2014
    Love babyearth's product selections!
  • Sep 23, 2014
    I just have really bad experience with another web size where I wanted to buy booster seat. I went to your web first time for me and i love it. Everything was easy I did everything on my phone. Hope there will not be any problem and I get my seat for my child. I will never go back and shop from the first web site pish posh baby never again.
    Sep 28, 2014
    Received a day earlier than promised!
  • Sep 20, 2014
    Sep 30, 2014
    Customer Service at my local store is far superior to my online experience.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Best place to find quality/quanity of organic baby clothes....love that they can be shipped to me
    Sep 23, 2014
    I was amazed to receive the order the same day!
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Easy to use website, competitive pricing.
    Sep 29, 2014
    Stroller is perfect for my 5 yr old and 3 yr old grandson, pushes really easy, and plenty of storage area. The 5 yr old really likes the sky light.
  • Sep 16, 2014
    Good stuff, too bad there was a hiccup with my gift card and NO promos/discounts
    Sep 26, 2014