babyearth.com Reviews

07/29/2015
babyearth.com Ratings and User Reviews. babyearth.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 108 reviews.

babyearth.com Rating

More About babyearth.com

Recent Reviews for babyearth.com

• Jun 20, 2015
    Great online store and great customer service.
  • Jun 19, 2015
    We love Baby Earth and the availability for deliver is fantastic because sometimes the thought of having to load of my child just to get out for a couple of items is exhausting.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    It looks like a nice product and it was easy to order.
  • Jun 17, 2015
    fantastic service. love the same day free delivery in austin.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    I greatly enjoy the variety of products and experience.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    Buying for our new baby, and I love all the organic/ natural options you have! A lot of these products, I've had trouble finding elsewhere. Thanks!
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Product looks good
    Jun 20, 2015
  • Jun 12, 2015
    I had fun shopping around your site, I liked the variety of green products. Looking forward to receiving my order.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Very quick & smooth checkout process! Excited about my purchase!
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Description said it was a mattress pad and a fitted sheet still don't know which one it is will figure it out when arrives
  • Jun 12, 2015
    My only issue was trying to use paypal to checkout, the local delivery option wasn't available.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Great service, very pleased with the price!
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Like it so far. Lets see rhe shipping and product.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    This is my first time using your website. I hope to use it again in the future
    Love this site!
  • Jun 10, 2015
    I wish that there was a "continue shopping" option after adding something to my registry!
    So far, so good.
  • Jun 9, 2015
    Great selection of beautiful, affordable furniture for my daughters nursery. I'm very excited about my purchase!
    Jun 19, 2015
    I placed my order on June 9th of 2015. It was in the "verification" process until June 17th of 2015 when a customer service representative called my father, who bought us the products as a gift, to make sure he was okay with the purchase since the shipping address was different from the billing address so it took almost 2 weeks for us to receive the furniture for our daughters nursery. I am not at all pleased that it took someone 8 days to call my dad to verify information. Why was this not done when they received the order? Why wait 8 days just to verify that it was okay to ship the package? For this reason, I would not recommend buying from baby earth to anyone and I will not buy from baby earth ever again.
  • Jun 4, 2015
    I have made several purchases from the store in Round Rock but this is the first online purchase. My daughter in law, Dr. Sonya Wilson, has a registry for the baby girl due in July. I like to look at items in a store probably because I am a baby boomer and don't have a lot of experience with online shopping.
    Jun 15, 2015
  • Jun 2, 2015
    I can't wait to see how the teether toothbrush works!
    Jun 12, 2015