babyearth.com Reviews

02/09/2016
babyearth.com Ratings and User Reviews. babyearth.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 84 reviews.

babyearth.com Rating

More About babyearth.com

Recent Reviews for babyearth.com

• Dec 14, 2015
    Dec 18, 2015
    The search function on the website doesn't always locate the product you are looking for. I had to manually look through a company's products to find what I was searching for, instead of finding it with the search function.
  • Dec 13, 2015
    I love this place, great communication fast shipping.
  • Dec 13, 2015
    The website froze and would not allow me to print my confirmation order receipt. However, the ease of navigating the website and price of the product is great. Just a glitch here or there...
    The checkout process was not user freindly- had to go back in 3 times
    Dec 16, 2015
    Elizabeth is one of the best customer service person I have ever dealt with!
    more color options please
  • Dec 12, 2015
    It was easy to find the registry which I thought may have been removed because it was for a baby shower that was 2 months ago. I was happy to have the option to pick-up in soter!
  • Dec 11, 2015
    called in and Anne was very helpful
  • Dec 10, 2015
    Nice selection and reasonably priced.
  • Dec 9, 2015
    Easy and friendly website! I'm looking forward to showing more especially getting the $100 dollar gift after this survey
  • Dec 6, 2015
    Shopping for grandbaby due in May.
  • Dec 6, 2015
    Nice easy site
  • Dec 1, 2015
    Dec 15, 2015
    Easy to use site
  • Nov 29, 2015
    It would be helpful to have your phone hours listed on the website.
  • Nov 28, 2015
    Baby Earth looked like it doesn't stock junk like Toys/Babies R Us and other stores. I will shop here when I don't have time to make it to a locally-owned shop.
    Dec 9, 2015
    I buy gifts for my friends who have babies. I don't actually know a lot about babies. Baby Earth's curated selection makes buying gifts easier because I don't have to guess my way through pages of terrible products I know little about.
  • Nov 28, 2015
    Dec 8, 2015
    It is my first time buying from you; I was happy to find something I wanted to buy at a reasonable price. It went to my son's family; I have not seen the product.
  • Nov 27, 2015
    Dec 7, 2015
    Baby Earth exceeded my expectations! The car seat was delivered same day AND it was Black Friday!! This store never ceases to amaze me.
  • Nov 26, 2015
    Dec 7, 2015
    Awesome prices, super fast shipping - happy customer!
  • Nov 26, 2015
    babyearth has the best selection of baby products! I had been shopping around for nursery furniture and strollers for months and found the best prices on the website. I will definitely be ordering again!
    Dec 5, 2015
  • Nov 25, 2015
    Quick and easy check-out process and easy to use website. I only wish that there was an easier way for free shipping.
    Dec 4, 2015
    Quick shipping and happy with the product. Only wish there was free shipping.