babyearth.com Reviews

08/20/2014
babyearth.com Ratings and User Reviews. babyearth.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 178 reviews.

babyearth.com Rating

More About babyearth.com

Recent Reviews for babyearth.com

• Jul 19, 2014
    This seems a very pleasant and welcoming site for the new parents-to-be. I am hoping that my dear stepdaughter and her boyfriend will enjoy the gifts I got for them. They are wonderful and deserve it! The clothes look wonderful and gentle to wear. Wish I were having a baby!
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Really sad that so many of my coveted items are not available. I would/could have bought more, but the selections weren't available.
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Turns out i only spent $28ish not $35ish! There was another shipping option that made it less :o)
  • Jul 18, 2014
    I am so happy that I found baby earth! All the product choices are top quality and I have nothing but great things to say to people about it!
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Looking forward to giving this as a gift.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Easy registry to deal with!
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Looks like a store my family will be happy purchasing from.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Jul 19, 2014
    So glad I found out about this business!
  • Jul 12, 2014
    A new experience for me. Very informative and I like the fact everything is all natural!
  • Jul 11, 2014
    Great phone response. Great website purchasing experience connected to the registry.
  • Jul 9, 2014
    I had problems ordering with a Visa gift card. I called customer service three times. Two of the times, I was supposed to get a call back, but no one ever called me back. I did not feel like a very important customer.
    Jul 14, 2014
    I love Babyearth and all of their products!
  • Jul 6, 2014
    The registry process is very smooth, but I ran into bugs when trying to choose two different colors of the same diaper.
  • Jul 6, 2014
    Happy to have BabyEarth as an alternative online merchant for ecofriendly products. Experienced extreme difficulty changing order status at check out. I wanted to revise my order to send to me and I could not log on to the site for 15 minutes. Time consuming. It would be great if there was a feaure where you can go back a step at the stage of the purchasing process. Thank you.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    You had what I was looking for!
    Jul 12, 2014
    Had product I wanted but a bit more expensive than other places
  • Jun 30, 2014
    The customer service representative was outstanding. She was extremely polite and helpful.
    Jul 10, 2014
  • Jun 5, 2014
    Jul 10, 2014
    We really enjoy the bibs we bought from baby earth. They really last a long time!