babyearth.com Reviews

04/24/2015
babyearth.com Ratings and User Reviews. babyearth.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 159 reviews.

babyearth.com Rating

More About babyearth.com

Recent Reviews for babyearth.com

• Mar 5, 2015
    LOVE Baby Earth & have bought all my larger purchases from them & I always go to the first when looking for stuff for my little one :) This is the only place that I trust the employees opinion and feel like I'm treated like a person not just another customer like some of the bigger chains.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Free extra Nuna Leaf cover is a great deal and incentive to buy from them.
  • Mar 4, 2015
    I absolutely love this store! The staff is excellent and the selection of products is fantastic! I'm really glad they offer same day/next day delivery (I see the van in my neighborhood all the time!) in my area and even pickup for FREE! It makes shopping with a toddler SO much easier!
  • Mar 4, 2015
    Great customer service I just home my purchase goes through and actually ships out unlike the other merchant I bought the same item from on monday. So misleading cos their website said the item was in stock and then I get an apology email that it's not and will deliver in 2wks min when they get their inventory. Such a waste of time and effort especially that I need it urgently for my newborn
  • Mar 3, 2015
    Overall I was quite excited about this shopping experience thus far.
  • Mar 3, 2015
    good experience. would like to see more options to purchase!
  • Mar 3, 2015
    I've been searching online for a stuffed lorax, every place was either ridiculously priced or only accepted PayPal. .. I started to give up... then I found you guys
  • Mar 1, 2015
    I was not happy with having this survey to complete before my is submitted. I am happy with my purchase.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Great site with a lot of eco-friendly stuff for kids!
  • Feb 26, 2015
    Just ordered product. So will see about satisfaction when it arrives. :)
  • Feb 26, 2015
    I am making my baby registry on babyearth.com. Very exciting!
    Mar 4, 2015
  • Feb 25, 2015
    I loved that I was eligible for FREE shipping!!!! :)
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Love the selection and easy check out
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Need to put CONTINUE SHOPPING option button on the shipping pages. I realized I could get free shipping if I spent $20.00 more, but couldn't get back to the shopping pages using the BACK ARROW. Had to restart my shopping twice, to get back into a baby shower registry. Great products though!
  • Feb 24, 2015
    I found the site easy to use, good product selection and organized. thank You
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Feb 26, 2015
    Very happy with service and product.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    Mar 3, 2015
    Baby gate was not white as pictured online
  • Feb 20, 2015
    Mar 2, 2015
    Kind of disappointed.. Our bathtub shower has a knob on the top of the faucet to turn shower on,so don't know if this will work with it...
  • Feb 20, 2015
    Mar 1, 2015
    Would never choose super saver shipping again but didn't realize that it would take a week when I chose it. Used fed ex ground last time I purchased and arrived next day. Now my daughter is weaned from her pacifier and won't take one! Not your fault but I'm not happy.