BabySuperMall.com Reviews

03/27/2015
BabySuperMall.com Ratings and User Reviews. BabySuperMall.com is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 439 reviews. Last rated on 03/27/2015.
Circle of Excellence - BabySuperMall.com

BabySuperMall.com Rating

More About BabySuperMall.com

Recent Reviews for BabySuperMall.com

• Mar 27, 2015
    so far so good I have enjoyed shopping your site.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Great Experience! No shipping Fees!
  • Mar 27, 2015
    I am surprised with the amount of ítems in my order that you do not have instock and I will have to wait weeks to Receive.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    got my granddaughters baby bedding from here excited to see it all
  • Mar 26, 2015
    Love the website quick and easy
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I have been looking for this baby set for months and I am so happy that you have it along with other pieces that I have not seen before. Stumbling across this site truly made my day!
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Your website was very user-friendly.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    Love the set I ordered. It was a compromise because we both love to hunt but didn't want anything camouflage
  • Mar 24, 2015
    hopefully shipping doesn't take too long. But it was much cheaper than amazon!
  • Mar 24, 2015
    Thank you! I love this site and hope to be ordering more things soon
  • Mar 24, 2015
    i was excited to see that you had this crib for our granddaughter, i was really getting worried that we would not find the exact one she wanted
  • Mar 23, 2015
    I was thankful that the process was relatively easy considering I had never done something like this on line before. Trusting that the quality of the items ordered match the quality of the experience :)
  • Mar 17, 2015
    After much shopping around, we found that they had the best price for the item we wanted.
    Mar 25, 2015
    The product I wanted was on back order and would not be available to ship for 3 weeks and there was no indication of this when I was placing my order. In fact, my original confirmation said it would ship within 24-48 hours. I did not find out the product was not available to ship until several days after I placed the order when I called to ask why it hadn't shipped yet. I ordered from another retailer who could have me my product in 3 days for only $4 more and cancelled the order with Baby Super Mall. In the future I would be wary of ordering from this retailer again.
  • Mar 13, 2015
    Me gusto entrar y ver la gran variedad de mercancia q tenian para ninos. Se que voy a volver a comprar y se lo recomendaria a todos.
    Mar 24, 2015
    Recibi la mercncia a tiempo y todo m gusto
  • Mar 13, 2015
    I found just what I was looking for and the website was easy to use.
    Mar 26, 2015
    The bumper pads I ordered were on back order. Hopefuly it comes soon, our baby is due any day. The quality of the bedding and bed skirt is fabulous.
  • Mar 13, 2015
    Shopping was quick and easy. Will look forward to how quickly I get the item and check it's quality
    Mar 24, 2015
    Very happy with my purchase and the speedy delivery. Great great buying experience, would definatey shop again.
  • Mar 12, 2015
    Mar 27, 2015
    Very pleased with purchase
  • Mar 12, 2015
    Mar 27, 2015
    Everything was exactly as expected. Delivery was quick and free because of how much my order was. I would definitely order from BabySuperMall.com again.
  • Mar 10, 2015
    Mar 25, 2015
    Excellent / happy customer
  • Mar 8, 2015
    Great place to find what I was looking for
    Mar 23, 2015