BabySuperMall.com Reviews

01/29/2015
BabySuperMall.com Ratings and User Reviews. BabySuperMall.com is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 402 reviews. Last rated on 01/28/2015.
Circle of Excellence - BabySuperMall.com

BabySuperMall.com Rating

More About BabySuperMall.com

Recent Reviews for BabySuperMall.com

• Jan 28, 2015
    Great price...easy check out. Great overall experience. Can't wait to receive item.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Excellent website for getting nice bedding and apparel for a toddler's room and it is not just Disney or cartoon characters.
  • Jan 28, 2015
    Extremely satisfied with my purchase
  • Jan 27, 2015
    I haven't received my order yet but I am excited to find exactly what I was looking for!
  • Jan 27, 2015
    overall happy with company . i did have one item stolen off of my porch that I thought they would replace and didn't which was disappointing. But overall happy with the quality of products
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Too bad that you do not indicat the prices in CAD.
    great service great product
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Process of shopping and checkout was one of the smoothest I've experienced online.
    quality products and beautiful
  • Jan 25, 2015
    I thought they had a large assortment of items to select from, which made me feel comfortable with my decision.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Great price and easy to use website!
  • Jan 25, 2015
    very excited I found this sight!!!
  • Jan 24, 2015
    Thank you for an easy-to-complete transaction; this bedding set was the exact one my daughter had on her baby wish list and BabySuperMall had the best price, plus an unexpected discount coupon. Thank you so much!
  • Jan 20, 2015
    Items that where out of stock on other sites - YOU HAD!!! Yah
    Jan 26, 2015
  • Jan 20, 2015
    The product looked very nice on the website. I am hoping that when I receive this item it will meet my expectations.
    Jan 25, 2015
    The lamp we purchased is perfect and arrived quickly.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Love your service
  • Jan 18, 2015
    Jan 28, 2015
    The only problem I had with this order was not with BabySuperMall, but with the tracking. I did not receive a notice that the order had been shipped, but when I tracked it I was able to track the FedEx tracking number. Once FedEx turned it over to the post office, no USPS tracking number was available on the tracking site, and when it got to my local post office, they were unable to locate it. I had to wait two days until it was located.
  • Jan 14, 2015
    Bought baby bedding for my new daughter. Bought the plum owl meadow bedding. Fell in love with it! Looked at may other stores and sites but I kept coming back to this one. Very happy with my purchase. I will definitely be shopping on here again. Thank you!
    Jan 25, 2015
    Happy with my purchase. My order was late but not a big deal. I will order again from this company.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    I don't have much to say yet, this was my first order and I haven't received it yet.
  • Jan 4, 2015
    na
    Jan 28, 2015
    The dresser was difficult to put together. The website wasn't clear each peice would need to be put together. There were over 100 pieces of hardware..