BabySuperMall.com Reviews

10/24/2014
BabySuperMall.com Ratings and User Reviews. BabySuperMall.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 539 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - BabySuperMall.com

BabySuperMall.com Rating

More About BabySuperMall.com

Recent Reviews for BabySuperMall.com

• Oct 12, 2014
    Very easy to navigate. Bought my nursery set here! Very excited. The only thing i would have liked to see is consumer ratings. I had to google the items to find consumer ratings on other sites (all items I puchased had 4+ stars on other sites). But it was worth the extra stepnfor the great deal!
  • Oct 11, 2014
    glad you have the set I am looking for
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Thank you for beating the price at a popular merchant by $40.00!
  • Oct 11, 2014
    Your sale today took my business from Amazon, something that doesn't happen very often. BabySuperMall ended up saving me $30 for my nursery bedding. Thank you!
  • Oct 11, 2014
    product selection was a little expensive with me having to put the items together. You should offer more discount to first time buyers and military personnel.
    Well organized website
    So far love it!
    You guys are great
  • Oct 10, 2014
    I struggled so much to find what I was looking for in stores and online until I came across this website and I'm glad I did. I love the merchandise and the prices are great. Thank you!
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Loved the different selections that I found and the prices on BabySuperMall.com. The theme I picked for my baby's room was hard to find and I finally found the perfect thing! Can't wait to receive my product and start putting everything together.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Thank you for having the biggest selection of baby items
  • Oct 10, 2014
    The website is very easy to navigate and the pricing is comparable to other sites. I liked that the shipping is free if you spend over $69.
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Very satisfying experience. Prices were the lowest at this site compared to others.happy!
  • Oct 9, 2014
    I love your site. Has very competitive prices and great discounts.I can't wait to receive my latest purchase.
  • Oct 9, 2014
    Overall good experience.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    This is an awesome website, I was able to find exactly what I was looking for!
    Oct 12, 2014
  • Oct 1, 2014
    I first found the product on amazon, and searched for it from different stores. Babysupermall had the best price, and free shipping. Very satisfied.
    Oct 12, 2014
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Oct 9, 2014
    I love the baby bedding. I would purchase product from you again. Thank you Baby Super Mall. Sincerely, June