Backcountry.com Reviews

08/31/2014
Backcountry.com Ratings and User Reviews. Backcountry.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1251 reviews. Last rated on 08/31/2014.
Backcountry.com is simply the finest collection of adventure gear ever assembled under one roof. We have a simple philosophy; sell what we use. We carry extensive lines of camping and hiking gear, a wide array of backcountry ski gear, and just about everything for any adventure in-between. We are located in the foothills of the Wasatch mountains of Utah, and we regula... Show More Backcountry.com is simply the finest collection of adventure gear ever assembled under one roof. We have a simple philosophy; sell what we use. We carry extensive lines of camping and hiking gear, a wide array of backcountry ski gear, and just about everything for any adventure in-between. We are located in the foothills of the Wasatch mountains of Utah, and we regularly tromp through these mountains trying out our gear. If you are looking for the best gear you can buy, then come to the Backcountry Store where the prices are low and the shipping is always free.
Circle of Excellence - Backcountry.com

2013 Winner

Backcountry.com Rating

More About Backcountry.com

Recent Reviews for Backcountry.com

• Aug 31, 2014
    Great company. I've purchased on this site before.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I love shopping at Backcountry. My sons both purchase gear here, its an excellent option for outdoor enthusiasts.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Always an easy shopping experience, great looking web site too!
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Easy to find products, free shipping.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    the security did not work for me. it kept rejecting me even though I typed in the numbers etc.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I always find the gear I'm looking for at a cheaper rate than elsewhere. I love the comments/testimonials from other users; they're very helpful. In the future, I'd like to see improved features to allow comparing related products side by side on the site.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I have purchased skis, sweaters, underwear, a backpack and even ski goggles, all of which are top quality for great prices. Still waiting to receive my goggles and backpack but i love my volkl mantras that i purchased as well as my other clothing. I am impressed with backcountry.com and will continue to shop using the website.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I love backcountry. Very informative and many great reviews.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    LOVE THEM! Prices are comparable if not better to everyone else online. BEST customer service.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Good variety of products and easy shopping experience
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Thanks amigos! Give Keith H. a big hug for me.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    It was my first purchase from Backcountry. I look forward to receive my order
  • Aug 30, 2014
    It is a very informative and straight forward.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    As Autumn approaches, I start looking for new outdoor gear and Backcountry.com is always a "go-to" website...
  • Aug 30, 2014
    I like the products here, I found this site trying to find a cheap north face but ended returning it to buy this jacket, the store credit didnt come yet and there was only one jacket left of the one i wanted so i ordered it now and now my brother is going to buy a backpack and a jacket for himself using my store credit.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Shame that you do not ship to France!!!
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Frustrated at checkout!!! New email address and it was difficult to check out and edit--new physical address as well--chose back country over other site----competitive cycling--I am a loyal customer to this site--very pleased with return policy ---and pricing
  • Aug 29, 2014
    backcountry rocks!!! rock the goat!!!
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Great selection of products at competitive prices. Prompt delivery of orders
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Love the discounts - some of the best pricing on the web!