Backcountry.com Reviews

08/26/2015
Backcountry.com Ratings and User Reviews. Backcountry.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 1287 reviews. Last rated on 08/26/2015.
Backcountry.com is simply the finest collection of adventure gear ever assembled under one roof. We have a simple philosophy; sell what we use. We carry extensive lines of camping and hiking gear, a wide array of backcountry ski gear, and just about everything for any adventure in-between. We are located in the foothills of the Wasatch mountains of Utah, and we regula... Show More Backcountry.com is simply the finest collection of adventure gear ever assembled under one roof. We have a simple philosophy; sell what we use. We carry extensive lines of camping and hiking gear, a wide array of backcountry ski gear, and just about everything for any adventure in-between. We are located in the foothills of the Wasatch mountains of Utah, and we regularly tromp through these mountains trying out our gear. If you are looking for the best gear you can buy, then come to the Backcountry Store where the prices are low and the shipping is always free.
Circle of Excellence - Backcountry.com

2014 Winner

Backcountry.com Rating

More About Backcountry.com

Recent Reviews for Backcountry.com

• Aug 26, 2015
    First time here. I am happy so far...:-)
  • Aug 26, 2015
    One of if not the best online sites for outdoor and camping gear. Use them to purchase equipment for my boy scout troop and my personal gear needs.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    It great, was a little sad that I had a snowboard bag in my cart and then it was gone. it sold out from under me. was hoping it would be pulled out of the system when in my cart. But amazing deals none the less
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Backcountry is consistently easy to shop with great variety.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I did not like having to put my credit card number in twice to get the order to go through.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Backcountry is awesome, one stop shop for all of my outdoors/biking needs.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I've had great experiences so far. Orders are correct and on time.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Excellent product options and nice, easy check out process.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I've only purchased from backcountry a few times, but every time I'm super happy. Always a great selection, great prices and everything is always on time with shipping!
  • Aug 26, 2015
    I have one of the shirts that I purchased from Backcountry already and decided to purchase a second.
    YOU GUYS MADE MY ONLINE SHOPING GREAT
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Very pleased with the company and the customer service.
  • Aug 26, 2015
    excited to get receive my new jacket. I hope it fits!
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Love Backcountry and their customer service. I have made mistakes with my billing or shipping address and they have been awesome about fixing those for me!
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Great experience, just wish shipping to Canada wasn't so expensive
  • Aug 26, 2015
    Seems like a good company, first time dealing with them
  • Aug 26, 2015
    The site is very well designed. very easy to navigate. The breadcrumbs are nice and effective.
  • Aug 21, 2015
    Aug 26, 2015
    I like the available discounts and how quick the product is shipped and delivered.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Aug 26, 2015
    Orders to Canada seem to go into "blackout" mode. They are shipped and they arrive. Any ability to check up on where the package is during transit seems to not exist!
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Aug 26, 2015
    We have order several items from Backcountry and have been very satisfied. One item, the North Face Quince men's jacket arrived in a medium and we immediately returned it for a large. Great support.