Backcountry.com Reviews

12/18/2014
Backcountry.com Ratings and User Reviews. Backcountry.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2954 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.
Backcountry.com is simply the finest collection of adventure gear ever assembled under one roof. We have a simple philosophy; sell what we use. We carry extensive lines of camping and hiking gear, a wide array of backcountry ski gear, and just about everything for any adventure in-between. We are located in the foothills of the Wasatch mountains of Utah, and we regula... Show More Backcountry.com is simply the finest collection of adventure gear ever assembled under one roof. We have a simple philosophy; sell what we use. We carry extensive lines of camping and hiking gear, a wide array of backcountry ski gear, and just about everything for any adventure in-between. We are located in the foothills of the Wasatch mountains of Utah, and we regularly tromp through these mountains trying out our gear. If you are looking for the best gear you can buy, then come to the Backcountry Store where the prices are low and the shipping is always free.
Circle of Excellence - Backcountry.com

2014 Winner

Backcountry.com Rating

More About Backcountry.com

Recent Reviews for Backcountry.com

• Dec 18, 2014
    the Q&A on sizing in the comments helped a lot
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Have been shopping here for years. They are awesome!
    GOOD SELECTION OF QUALITY CLOTHING
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Looking forward to seeing the delivery process....
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I have always trusted Backcountry and they have a great return policy and great sales on a variety of items.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Great website. No Problems whatsoever.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    nice experience. excellent help from "chat" rep
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I enjoy shopping at backcounty... feels good to get a good deal on something i really want!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I primarily purchased this item on Backcountry.com because the color I wanted was not available in store. I need the item right away and I expected to pay extra for fast shipping, but was pleasantly surprised with free 2 day shipping.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    The website is easy to use. They have a good selection of products. Help is easily available.
    excellent site, never disappointed
    simple to use
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Chatted with Chandra while purchasing and she was SO helpful!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I have ordered a raincoat for myself in the past few months and the quality and service was excellent.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    A friend recommended your site, and it all worked out so well so far. I'm excited about free delivery and hope it to be here by the beginning of next week before Christmas!!!
    Dec 18, 2014
    great job and thanks for the wine card!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    website was very easy to read and follow.
    Dec 18, 2014
    I was absolutely thrilled at the user friendly website of Backcountry.com. The site was very easy to follow and I greatly appreciated the "larger" size font used. Very positive and friendly energy came through this site. Thank you very much.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Son sent me the link for gloves so it was easy to order.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Great experience at shopping! Good offers, and good shipping options!
    Dec 18, 2014
    Everything came home in time. The sizes provided by backcountry were very accurate. I always buy here, good prices, customer service and best brands!
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Great Website, Good selection of products, thank you!