Backcountry.com Reviews

08/29/2014
Backcountry.com Ratings and User Reviews. Backcountry.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1280 reviews. Last rated on 08/29/2014.
Backcountry.com is simply the finest collection of adventure gear ever assembled under one roof. We have a simple philosophy; sell what we use. We carry extensive lines of camping and hiking gear, a wide array of backcountry ski gear, and just about everything for any adventure in-between. We are located in the foothills of the Wasatch mountains of Utah, and we regula... Show More Backcountry.com is simply the finest collection of adventure gear ever assembled under one roof. We have a simple philosophy; sell what we use. We carry extensive lines of camping and hiking gear, a wide array of backcountry ski gear, and just about everything for any adventure in-between. We are located in the foothills of the Wasatch mountains of Utah, and we regularly tromp through these mountains trying out our gear. If you are looking for the best gear you can buy, then come to the Backcountry Store where the prices are low and the shipping is always free.
Circle of Excellence - Backcountry.com

2013 Winner

Backcountry.com Rating

More About Backcountry.com

Recent Reviews for Backcountry.com

• Aug 29, 2014
    backcountry rocks!!! rock the goat!!!
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Great selection of products at competitive prices. Prompt delivery of orders
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Love the discounts - some of the best pricing on the web!
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Appreciate the live chat service!
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I really enjoy the quality of backcountry provides. The reviews are super helpful when finding a product.
    Great products and selection
  • Aug 29, 2014
    The ease to finding the product that I wanted was exceptional.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    I love this website. I think you guys do a killer job of offering an interactive website shopping experience so you aren't going it alone. I've looked at a lot of gear that I want to buy, just waiting for the right time in my life to buy, and when I do I will buy from this website because of the pricing and also the informative elements of the website.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Super awesome service and I really enjoy having a shopping contact there, The Gearhead is a great idea.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Shipping to an FPO address is a BIG plus!! Great prices, great selection, great outfitter!!
  • Aug 28, 2014
    i have just fantastic dealings with backcountry. even their help on chat lines and consultants on the phone have been right on the money. will come back.
    love this store!
  • Aug 28, 2014
    great experience overall. very good customer service! thats the main reason i come back.. thanks
  • Aug 28, 2014
    I have recently had an extremely poor experience with Amazon so I plan on doing much more business with Backcountry.com. I really appreciate the shipping speed, information about products, and prices at backcountry.com!
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Recommended by a trusted friend as a reliable supplier featuring good products at fair market value.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    Love this website...its one of my favs
  • Aug 27, 2014
    Great selection of brand name gear at considerable savings compared to other online sources. If anything, I couldn't place my order quickly enough as the on hand qtys dropped, due to other online purchasers grabbing up these great deals! Quick and easy check out process. Free shipping on reasonable minimum qualifying purchases and Two Day Shipping to boot! So happy to have discovered backcounty.com!
  • Aug 27, 2014
    I LOVE BACKCOUNTRY!! Such great deals and prices.
  • Aug 27, 2014
    I have always wanted to buy from Backcountry.com
  • Aug 27, 2014
    You guys are are awesome. Don't ever change your customer service or business model. Just keep adding more products to chose from.