Backcountry.com Reviews

04/18/2015
Backcountry.com Ratings and User Reviews. Backcountry.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1559 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2015.
Backcountry.com is simply the finest collection of adventure gear ever assembled under one roof. We have a simple philosophy; sell what we use. We carry extensive lines of camping and hiking gear, a wide array of backcountry ski gear, and just about everything for any adventure in-between. We are located in the foothills of the Wasatch mountains of Utah, and we regula... Show More Backcountry.com is simply the finest collection of adventure gear ever assembled under one roof. We have a simple philosophy; sell what we use. We carry extensive lines of camping and hiking gear, a wide array of backcountry ski gear, and just about everything for any adventure in-between. We are located in the foothills of the Wasatch mountains of Utah, and we regularly tromp through these mountains trying out our gear. If you are looking for the best gear you can buy, then come to the Backcountry Store where the prices are low and the shipping is always free.
Circle of Excellence - Backcountry.com

2014 Winner

Backcountry.com Rating

More About Backcountry.com

Recent Reviews for Backcountry.com

• Apr 18, 2015
    So far so good. Awaiting arrival.
  • Apr 18, 2015
    First time purchasing, there was a lot of ease to browsing and the plus is the product I wanted was backordered on the Teeki website but on sale on yours. I will be back.
    Couldn't be better~!
  • Apr 17, 2015
    The person I had a Chat with re: sizes was very good.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Price was great and free shipping was a deal maker.
    I like money!
  • Apr 17, 2015
    Absolutely LOVE this store! Have shopped here numerous times and will continue to. They always seem to have the styles I cant find at another store, thank you Backcountry.com!
    you guys rock!
  • Apr 16, 2015
    Decent prices, good selection.
  • Apr 16, 2015
    I did not find a way to go back to shop after I entered the first item so I had to submit it and start over for the second item. So I got charged shipping on the second item. Can I get the shipping cost back?
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Thank you for your professional advise and helping me to make this decision. Much appreciated!!! ............Dennis
    Apr 18, 2015
    I am a professional ski instructor. The product I ordered through you was unavailable on our PSIA website. Not only did you have it in stock but your price was better than my PRO price. I was very surprised when ON TRAC delivered my order 48 hours after I placed the order. great service and price. Thank You, Dennis
  • Apr 13, 2015
    Apr 18, 2015
    Great products and great service. I have been a customer since 2008! and I have a nice wish list built up. so I will be a customer for a long while yet!
  • Apr 12, 2015
    Apr 17, 2015
    The process to get tracking was a little cumbersome. Too many clicks.
  • Apr 12, 2015
    You have a very nice website that is easy to navigate. I am starting to include your site more and more as I search for outdoor products.
  • Apr 11, 2015
    Good place to buy outdoor things.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    best price i could find on camelbak items. Amazon had them for almost double the price
    Apr 17, 2015
    I wish camelbak products ship to Canada!
    Apr 17, 2015
    I was satisfied with the order and the bag I got came undamaged however the box that it was in was pretty beat up and the tape was all undone. Fortunately for me my purchase was not fragile because if it was it would have been damaged. This being my first experience with Backcountry I am disappointed and will think twice about ordering from the site again.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Fast, friendly and efficient customer service!
  • Apr 2, 2015
    This may seem trivial BUT...last time backcountry sent me a backcountry sticker with my purchase. I love to advertise for companies that have reasonable pricing and great customer service. I hope they send me ANOTHER sticker for this purchase!
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Easy, great prices and discounts. Can't wait to get my order in the mail.