Backcountry.com Reviews

09/29/2014
Backcountry.com Ratings and User Reviews. Backcountry.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1226 reviews. Last rated on 09/29/2014.
Backcountry.com is simply the finest collection of adventure gear ever assembled under one roof. We have a simple philosophy; sell what we use. We carry extensive lines of camping and hiking gear, a wide array of backcountry ski gear, and just about everything for any adventure in-between. We are located in the foothills of the Wasatch mountains of Utah, and we regula... Show More Backcountry.com is simply the finest collection of adventure gear ever assembled under one roof. We have a simple philosophy; sell what we use. We carry extensive lines of camping and hiking gear, a wide array of backcountry ski gear, and just about everything for any adventure in-between. We are located in the foothills of the Wasatch mountains of Utah, and we regularly tromp through these mountains trying out our gear. If you are looking for the best gear you can buy, then come to the Backcountry Store where the prices are low and the shipping is always free.
Circle of Excellence - Backcountry.com

2014 Winner

Backcountry.com Rating

More About Backcountry.com

Recent Reviews for Backcountry.com

• Sep 29, 2014
    I love the site, I wish I could pick up things I order online in the store for the online prices and save myself shipping costs and waiting time.
    first time ordering from Backcountry. Can't say until I receive order
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Great selection of gear for the skiier and biker and camper
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Great products and prices. The sizes are close to true.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Excellent service and good selection of merchandise
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Love backcountry... great production selection.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    My ordering experience was very good. I am curious to see the produce and make sure that it is in good condition. On this order, I was eligible for FREE 2 Day Shipping. If I see the product in 2 day, that will seal the deal with my high level of satisfaction with Backcountry.com and this order.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    They answered my questions and helped me find the shorts I've been looking for for over a year.Thanks!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Fantastic purchase experience. Except at first, got a screen that said Server was not available, but I reloaded and it was fine.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Backcountry offers a great range of equipment across all sorts of outdoor sports and activities, which includes a good variation in the various price categories. The reviews, sizing information and item information makes choosing items much easier, ensuring most of the time you get it right without having to visit the store, especially for an overseas customer.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Love this place! Customer service is great, product selection is great!
    You guys are the best!
  • Sep 28, 2014
    One of the best online venues for outdoor gear, period.
    Good site, good prices.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Always top notch merchandise and service. Keep up the great promotions!
  • Sep 28, 2014
    the 50% off outlet did not apply to the outlet item I bought. Don't know why. I do love finding things at Backcountry.com that I can't get at REI anymore. Thank you
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I love, love, LOVE this website! This is the only website that I visit to order the clothes I like from North Face, Billabong ect.. The prices are great, I can't complain about one thing!
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Great site for finding deals on outdoor gear~
  • Sep 21, 2014
    Awesome shopping/ researching experience. Probably will make further purchases in the next few months.
    Sep 29, 2014
    Items arrived early! Packaging was perfect. I'll be slapping my goat sticker somewhere soon!
    Good on-line store!
    Sep 29, 2014
    Good stuff, get it quick and cheap. They just need to put come BD C4's on sale...