Backcountry.com Reviews

03/01/2015
Backcountry.com Ratings and User Reviews. Backcountry.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2399 reviews. Last rated on 02/28/2015.
Backcountry.com is simply the finest collection of adventure gear ever assembled under one roof. We have a simple philosophy; sell what we use. We carry extensive lines of camping and hiking gear, a wide array of backcountry ski gear, and just about everything for any adventure in-between. We are located in the foothills of the Wasatch mountains of Utah, and we regula... Show More Backcountry.com is simply the finest collection of adventure gear ever assembled under one roof. We have a simple philosophy; sell what we use. We carry extensive lines of camping and hiking gear, a wide array of backcountry ski gear, and just about everything for any adventure in-between. We are located in the foothills of the Wasatch mountains of Utah, and we regularly tromp through these mountains trying out our gear. If you are looking for the best gear you can buy, then come to the Backcountry Store where the prices are low and the shipping is always free.
Circle of Excellence - Backcountry.com

2014 Winner

Backcountry.com Rating

More About Backcountry.com

Recent Reviews for Backcountry.com

• Feb 28, 2015
    Great deals on great gear!
  • Feb 28, 2015
    I have been shopping through these sites for about five years (Backcountry, DogFunk, Whiskey Militia, Steep & Cheap) and have never had a negative experience. About 90% of my wardrobe and board sporting goods are from these sites. I have referenced at least a dozen friends/co-workers to these sites. Being a college student, my budget is minimal so these sites allow me to obtain the gear I want at an affordable price. The few times I have had problems with defective products, there has never been an issue getting support. From their emails to online chat, all my questions are answered in a timely fashion. I will always stand by their customer service! Thanks for everything!
    You guys are great!
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Great site. Easy to navigate with great pricing.
    have always been pleased
    keep doing a great job
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Great site. Nice products. Hope to order again!
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Got a great deal / credit
  • Feb 28, 2015
    I loved the site until I realized I needed to register to complete my purchase. Not a big deal.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Broad spectrum of brands and categories, satisfying a full variety of customer needs. Hope to see more brands and products here, especially from North Europe and Asia~~ It'll be more convenient and appreciable if more pictures with model wearing products shown in information area.
    love that store!!
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Good products at good prices and good service
    Great selection. Great prices. Instant chat very helpful
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Thanks for all the great prices that you offer!!!
  • Feb 28, 2015
    only complaint is that I get overwhelmed by the selection
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Great online chat service - thanks!
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Good online site to purchase your favorite stuff!!
    Feb 28, 2015
    It was a great experience ordering my the north face jacket at this site. Jacket was delivered very fast.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Excited about my purchase!
    Excited about my jacket!
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Feb 28, 2015
    I was very happy with the service and delivery. I LOVE my Hoka shoes!
  • Feb 15, 2015
    Feb 28, 2015
    Glad to have received a delay shipping notice that warned me my package would be delayed due to the weather.