Backcountry.com Reviews

01/27/2015
Backcountry.com Ratings and User Reviews. Backcountry.com is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 2928 reviews.
Backcountry.com is simply the finest collection of adventure gear ever assembled under one roof. We have a simple philosophy; sell what we use. We carry extensive lines of camping and hiking gear, a wide array of backcountry ski gear, and just about everything for any adventure in-between. We are located in the foothills of the Wasatch mountains of Utah, and we regula... Show More Backcountry.com is simply the finest collection of adventure gear ever assembled under one roof. We have a simple philosophy; sell what we use. We carry extensive lines of camping and hiking gear, a wide array of backcountry ski gear, and just about everything for any adventure in-between. We are located in the foothills of the Wasatch mountains of Utah, and we regularly tromp through these mountains trying out our gear. If you are looking for the best gear you can buy, then come to the Backcountry Store where the prices are low and the shipping is always free.
Circle of Excellence - Backcountry.com

2014 Winner

Backcountry.com Rating

More About Backcountry.com

Recent Reviews for Backcountry.com

• Jan 22, 2015
    Look forward to my products; I plan to look into the other categories as well (electronics, etc)
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Great selection, great deals, and customer service is very responsive.
  • Jan 22, 2015
    Always a pleasure doing business with you!
    I will be returning 3 out of the 4 jackets and 1 of the two snowpants
    nice site. nice products
  • Jan 21, 2015
    it should have option to change payment information , not have to go thru phone call or online chat.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    good choice of products and reasonable prices.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    get better shipping rates to cananda please
  • Jan 21, 2015
    I will be able to tell you mare after I receive my order.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    so far I like the site and the prices. I really like all the reviews from customers. It helped a lot with my product selection as I an new to cycling and unsure what brands and syles of clothing are good choices for my needs. I feel confident I will like what I get due to backcountry's 100% satisfaction policy. very good options
    Good experience so far.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Great customer service. Chatted online and was able to modify an order place.
  • Jan 21, 2015
    Good efficient site with information needed to make a well informed purchase.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    I will check BackCountry's price match guarantee and perhaps avail myself of it because I believe I could've beaten the price a little bit, but I wanted to order TODAY from a reputable company to assure I get the product when they say I will. It's needed for a trip in one week.
    Jan 21, 2015
    Haven't had a chance yet to test these gloves in very cold weather, which is why they were purchased in the first place. Hopefully, these gloves provide the warmth the reviews suggest ... at a very reasonable price for such ski gloves.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Jan 22, 2015
    Just bought a GREAT size 15 man's boot. Recommended!
  • Jan 11, 2015
    So far, so good. Hope my gear works out. Thanks. I like your website.
  • Jan 11, 2015
    Wonderful!!
    Jan 21, 2015
    Bought these skins for my boyfriend as a surprise, he is stoked!! Thanks backcountry for another great experience
  • Jan 5, 2015
    So far have been happy with the products I have received. Do wish you had more size and color choices available and that inseam lengths were provided in the description of all your ski pants.