Backyard Ocean - Above Ground Pool Reviews

Backyard Ocean - Above Ground Pool Ratings and User Reviews. Backyard Ocean - Above Ground Pool does not have enough recent reviews to provide current overall scores. Last rated on 01/29/2016.

Recent Reviews for Backyard Ocean - Above Ground Pool

• Jan 29, 2016
    i am know i will be very satisfizo with my parchase!!!
  • Jan 13, 2016
    Jan 24, 2016
    I received some wrong boxes I called and a return label and correct box are supposed to be on the way

From Backyard Ocean - Above Ground Pool

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and we sincerely apologize for the trouble you had to go through. We have shared this feedback to the appropriate department to improve our customer experience. Please feel free to email us at ... Read full response »
  • Jan 5, 2016
    My daughter wanted a blowup pool with a blowup bottom for her 7 month old son to play in. It gives the baby freedom yet they are contained in one area. The soft sides and bottom keep them from getting hurt. I looked for hours on the Internet for a pool with that discription and bigger than 3 feet around. All of them mentioned the blowup sides, but not blowup bottom. Looking at the pictures you weren't able to tell if the bottom was blowup or not. Your site was the only one I found that mentioned the blowup floor. It was exactly what I had searched for for hours. The price was in keeping with other pools this size. My grandson is a micro-preemie. He weighed 2 lbs 2 ozs when he was born. It has taken a lot of love and work to get him where he is now and we are very protective of him. Hence the blowup pool for a play area. In fact, I have a year old great granddaughter that was born with Downs Syndrome, heart defects, intestinal defects and other problems. She has a feeding tube coming out of her stomach so we have to be careful with her as well. I am thinking about ordering a pool for her and maybe a pool for my house for when they come to visit. Do you have some sort of discount program? I am a disabled widow on a very limited income and really can't afford to order 2 more. I thought I would be aggravated at having to fill this info out, but it has given me a chance to let you know about your site and product description plus let you know my situation. Thank you and God Bless You and Yours, Pamela

From Backyard Ocean - Above Ground Pool

Thanks for sharing your feedback and we would love to help regarding your inquiry, Pamela. We've forwarded your message to the appropriate department to improve our initiatives. Please feel free to email us at splash@backyardocean.com so we can aid ... Read full response »
  • Nov 14, 2015
    It was easy to find what I was looking for