Bacon Freak Reviews

01/16/2017
Bacon Freak Ratings and User Reviews. Bacon Freak is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 120 reviews. Last rated on 01/14/2017.
We believe that bacon is the perfect food, especially our delicious selection of Bacon Freak gourmet bacon. We began our "Bacon is Meat Candy." Bacon Club so that everyone could experience our incredible variety of top quality bacon with the added convenience of having it delivered monthly. As our bacon club grew and attracted national attention, we asked ... Show More We believe that bacon is the perfect food, especially our delicious selection of Bacon Freak gourmet bacon. We began our "Bacon is Meat Candy." Bacon Club so that everyone could experience our incredible variety of top quality bacon with the added convenience of having it delivered monthly. As our bacon club grew and attracted national attention, we asked our customers what we could do to bring them even further into bacony heaven... and BaconFreak.com was born. With a full range of gourmet bacon flavors, bacon club subscriptions, and fun bacon novelties, we are your one-stop bacon shop, whether you're shopping for a gift or buying for your own personal bacon stash!

Bacon Freak Rating

More About Bacon Freak

Recent Reviews for Bacon Freak

• Jan 14, 2017
    Your online form and experience was good. I think your site is a bit dated but it works which is more than half the battle. There was a bit of an annoying popup that tried to verify my Address as i typed it. It was auto completed by my browser auto complete but i had to change teh shipping address because this is a gift for my sister and her wife. Everytime i tried to change the address i got a popup saying it couldn't verify the address. You shoudl set this up so that it verifies the address after you submit the form not as you are typing in it.
  • Jan 13, 2017
    Website checkout with Yahoo was cumbersome and difficult to edit.
  • Dec 30, 2016
    Jan 10, 2017
    Great company .... I had a bacon of the month club through a diff site (as a gift) . This one was for a friend for a Christmas gift- he is extremely satisfied . I may order for myself
  • Dec 29, 2016
    sales and promotions were unclear check out process kept asking me to verify the address at every tab when i wasn't finished entering it
  • Dec 27, 2016
    Cannot wait to give this!! He is gonna love it!
  • Dec 26, 2016
    I found their checkout to be a bit tedious
  • Dec 24, 2016
    Their products are very tasty and somewhat unusual, which is a good thing.
  • Dec 23, 2016
    Extremely easy to shop and check out. A ton of great options and gift ideas. Great instant discounts as well!
  • Dec 22, 2016
    I have ordered Bacon Freak for my brother on several occasions and he has requested that all future birthday/Christmas presents be in the form of bacon. I made the mistake of trying another company recently and the bacon was lower quality and had less variety. I will stick to Bacon Freak for all my future pig products.
  • Dec 20, 2016
    What sold me was the variety, though I do wish there was some ability to choose the contents of each month's gift box.
    Jan 4, 2017
  • Dec 20, 2016
    Jan 16, 2017
    I purchased a three month membership as a gift for my husband. We like the bacon - it is clearly of a very high quality, and the only reservation I have is that it is considerably more expensive than what I find in the store.
  • Dec 18, 2016
    Dec 30, 2016
    The bacon looks very fatty, not lean. Have not tried product yet.
  • Dec 17, 2016
    Looking forward to see what we get each month.
    Dec 24, 2016
  • Dec 17, 2016
    My first order. We will see how they deliver before comment. Site was easy to use
    Dec 27, 2016
    Bacon is good, however, it's very expensive for what you get
  • Dec 16, 2016
    Thanks so much, didn't even know this site existed till this morning!
    Dec 27, 2016
    Bacon flavored candycanes didn't really taste like bacon.
  • Dec 14, 2016
    Dec 30, 2016
    I think it would be nice if you had some ala carte items that we could put together in a package.
  • Dec 14, 2016
    Thanks for the easy Xmas gift!
    Dec 31, 2016
    Thanks for being there as a last minute Christmas gift!
  • Dec 10, 2016
    Dec 24, 2016
    It's Christmas Eve and my 22 year old NAVY son just opened his deck of cards I had in the special box for gift wrapping. He absolutely loves them! These are a great conversation piece. Thank Bacon Freak.
  • Dec 7, 2016
    Excited to try the bacon, love the brand name
    Jan 3, 2017
    Appreciated that the shipment was sooner than my requested date; however, it made it before Christmas when my requested date had been after Christmas which ruined the Christmas surprise gift. Otherwise product was great, thank you!
  • Nov 18, 2016
    I enjoy the variety of products and the humor in presentation.
    Dec 27, 2016
    I sent this as a gift for my mother, ordered Nov 18; to date she has only received a portion of the order. Have emailed about this, but so far no response.