Badge-A-Minit Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Badge-A-Minit Reviews

10/20/2017
Badge-A-Minit Ratings and User Reviews. Badge-A-Minit is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 187 reviews. Last rated on 10/19/2017.
Circle of Excellence - Badge-A-Minit

2016 Winner

Badge-A-Minit Rating

More About Badge-A-Minit

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Badge-A-Minit

• Oct 19, 2017
    I remember using this project 25 years ago while working in the public library; I am looking forward to using it with my elementary school students as a way for them to earn badges for reading books
  • Oct 18, 2017
    I love making buttons though it seems the parts are going up in price.
  • Oct 02, 2017
    I have been a regular customer with Badge-a-Minit since 2008. Thank you.
    Oct 18, 2017
  • Oct 02, 2017
    I chose badgeaminit because I'm looking for a button maker that will last. It's name means quality!
    Oct 18, 2017
  • Oct 18, 2017
    Very good shopping experience
  • Sep 26, 2017
    I've always found the folks at Badge-A-Minit to be very helpful on the phone - and their products are solid. Thanks!!
    Oct 17, 2017
    The only reason my order did not all arrive "on time" was that one item was on back order... which the company notified me about right away (the morning after I placed the order). I appreciated the notification as I was able to then plan a work-around. No complaints here!
  • Sep 20, 2017
    I LOVE Badge-A-Minit. I've been ordering button parts for years through them as they are the most affordable I found when I was originally searching. I use them mainly for home use, but for my coven as well. The button maker is easy to use and they came out great, even the first couple I attempted, so my friend even offered to put some in his store!
    Oct 17, 2017
    I'm a long time customer who's been ordering from Badge-a-Minit for years. I would honestly love to get all of the products they offer for making buttons, but so far have only experimented with the 2 1/4" ones, both buttons and the key chains. I'm currently saving to get a 3" button machine and, of course, all the parts needed for that, too...and eventually the smaller 1 1/4" buttons as well. I love the ease of use of the site, my orders have always arrived in a very timely fashion - often before I was expecting them, and after looking at other sites, I feel the prices are more than reasonable.
  • Oct 16, 2017
    I knew what I wanted I just didn't know how to order it. I want to use PayPal credit and I wasn't sure if I did or not.
  • Oct 16, 2017
    High quality but maybe a little overpriced
  • Oct 16, 2017
    I do like your products. But I think it would be nice if one could purchase the cut a circle by itself. Maybe giving the option to purchase the cut a circle with the paper size self healing mat. Thanks
  • Oct 06, 2017
    For some reason I ended up with many parts except for the backs. I love making buttons.
    Oct 16, 2017
  • Oct 16, 2017
    I haven't used my Badge-A-Minit items in a long time. Hoping to get back into it. I wonder if my software will still work with an updated computer. Will check soon.
  • Oct 16, 2017
    I've always been satisfied with Badge-A-Minit and I hope that my purchase of 1 1/4" button parts will continue with that satisfaction! Thank you for making this so easy!
  • Oct 15, 2017
    i have been looking for this diy kit. hope the item is good and what i am looking for.
  • Oct 15, 2017
    I like their designs and free shipping
  • Oct 14, 2017
    Easy to buy from your site. I was happy to find the prices are the same as Amazon.
  • Oct 14, 2017
    This is our first purchase, product sight unseen. It's the right price for a seemingly quality & somewhat versatile button making machine. My 7yo is purchasing this machine with his own money so price point & age appropriateness was important to this purchase.
  • Oct 14, 2017
    Overall experience is good but need better description on some products or pictures. Your website is very user friendly.
  • Oct 06, 2017
    I love it!!! Great service, fast shipping, and awesome product!! Great money-maker!!!
    Oct 13, 2017