Badge-A-Minit Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Badge-A-Minit Reviews

04/25/2017
Badge-A-Minit Ratings and User Reviews. Badge-A-Minit is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 200 reviews. Last rated on 04/24/2017.
Circle of Excellence - Badge-A-Minit

2016 Winner

Badge-A-Minit Rating

More About Badge-A-Minit

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Badge-A-Minit

• Apr 24, 2017
    My husband has purchased Badge a Minit products before to use for church promotions. We have always been happy with the outcome.
  • Apr 12, 2017
    I came across your machine at a yard sale with a cutter and badge set-ups and I've been having a lot of fun with it!
    Apr 24, 2017
    PRODUCT AND SERVICE AT BADGAMINIT ALWAYS EXCELLENT
  • Apr 24, 2017
    "BADGE-A-MINIT" is a great product with a very easy online shopping experience. LOVE their FREE SHIPPING!!
  • Apr 24, 2017
    I used Badge-a-minit years ago and I am back for more.
  • Apr 24, 2017
    super friendly on the phone and easy to order online
    Fantastic products!
  • Apr 24, 2017
    I've enjoyed making buttons but most of all showing children how to make them. I own 2 different size presses. I've never had any problems with them. I currently work with young adults with disabilities and just ordered an extra set of rings so I can show my members how to make them. It was easy finding what I wanted, the rings cost more than I figured they would cost, but I had a coupon which helped.
  • Apr 23, 2017
    I really appreciate the company. The prices are incredibly good and the various coupons provided make buying the products a lot more accessible.
  • Apr 12, 2017
    We have done business with Badge-A-Minit for quite a few years and their Web-site made re-ordering extremely easy.
    Apr 23, 2017
  • Apr 22, 2017
    I used them years ago for our button needs. Excited that I can now just order online. Loved the free shipping too!
  • Apr 22, 2017
    would be nice to have pictures of items when ordering
    Great product
    Apr 21, 2017
    I was shipped the wrong product in error. I called after receipt and could not have been more pleased with customer service. They shipped me out the addition items that day.
  • Apr 08, 2017
    I have ordered from Badge-A-Mint before and I have been very pleased with the product.
    Apr 20, 2017
    I have purchased items before and have always satisfied.
  • Apr 04, 2017
    Apr 20, 2017
    Used machine for 25 years. Great investment.l
  • Apr 19, 2017
    Great product! I eventually want to upgrade to a better Machine and different size buttons. I have remembered badge a minit since I was in elementary school.
  • Mar 21, 2017
    Apr 18, 2017
    BAM has been helpful with replacing worn out parts which was honestly pretty sweet of them, tho my most recent purchase of a 100 pack of blank button parts also holds up to their great standards
  • Apr 18, 2017
    Ease to do. Unlike some other Badge-A Minit offers this one did not have a short shelf life
  • Apr 17, 2017
    I have been using your products over 20 years and I keep coming back.