Badge-A-Minit Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Badge-A-Minit Reviews

05/28/2017
Badge-A-Minit Ratings and User Reviews. Badge-A-Minit is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 189 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Badge-A-Minit

2016 Winner

Badge-A-Minit Rating

More About Badge-A-Minit

Recent Reviews for Badge-A-Minit

• Apr 24, 2017
    I've enjoyed making buttons but most of all showing children how to make them. I own 2 different size presses. I've never had any problems with them. I currently work with young adults with disabilities and just ordered an extra set of rings so I can show my members how to make them. It was easy finding what I wanted, the rings cost more than I figured they would cost, but I had a coupon which helped.
    May 03, 2017
    I love making buttons. I work at a house with 5 young woman with disabilities and I order an extra set of assembly rings. I had one set and let one client use one as we worked together. That went fine, but then others thought they knew what they were doing, and didn't do it correctly, which ruined several buttons! Found out that it's hard to re-use the picture if the button didn't work because it'a a tiny bit bent and the plastic didn't lay flat which caused it to be uneven. It would have been better if I did them all myself. I even have problems with them all turning out, but it takes a few tries, then I do OK! I sell homemade dog beds, dog cookies and dog tugs at our local farmers market, I was thinking about adding buttons. :-) They are fun to make and I haven't had any problems with the equipment, Just me trying to do this correctly!
  • May 02, 2017
    I think that's a few more extra plastic covers would help.
  • May 02, 2017
    I wish there would have been some information about how quickly items will be processed and shipped.
  • Apr 24, 2017
    My husband has purchased Badge a Minit products before to use for church promotions. We have always been happy with the outcome.
    May 01, 2017
    PRODUCT AND SERVICE AT BADGAMINIT ALWAYS EXCELLENT
    May 01, 2017
  • May 01, 2017
    Why do the button covers sometimes not wrap all the way around, but crinkle?
  • Apr 30, 2017
    Very good success with this system.
  • Apr 12, 2017
    Very pleased with past product.
    Apr 30, 2017
  • Apr 30, 2017
    Your website is great! It is quick and easy for find what you're looking for and the checkout process is also quick and easy. For an old person, these things are very important;-)
  • Apr 29, 2017
    I have been a customer of badge-a-minit since the early 1980s
  • Apr 28, 2017
    so far i have been happy with products cutter does not alwyas work right just ordered it
  • Apr 28, 2017
    I needed help figuring out my order, especially in terms of how soon it would arrive, or the possibility of extra cost to make it arrive in time for an event. I called and was immediately connected with someone who was pleasant, efficient and very helpful. All in all, a very good experience.
  • Apr 28, 2017
    I've been ordering products from Badge-A-Minit for years and have always been pleased with the high quality and great customer service.
  • Apr 28, 2017
    Too many of my attempts to make buttons don't work, but those that come out right are great. I'm hoping to get better results by using the circle cutter instead of scissors.
  • Apr 17, 2017
    I have been using your products over 20 years and I keep coming back.
    Apr 28, 2017
    I am pleased you had this sale on this item, it was most timely. I have been a customer over 20 years.
  • Apr 27, 2017
    I have used the button maker for promotional and fun items for work displays. Everyone loves the creativitiy with buttons and keychains. Unfortunately, my blue ring has split so I need to reorder a set of rings. This is the first replacement I have made. It did well beyond what I expected for well over ten years of button making.
  • Apr 26, 2017
    Disappointed that coupons were all expired!!!!
  • Apr 16, 2017
    My overall dealing with Badge-A-Minit was good
    Apr 26, 2017
  • Apr 17, 2017
    I love badge-a-minit. I have been making buttons for Cancer center for many years and these products are easy to use and are beautiful when finished. I always recommend to any one looking for a good button product.
    Apr 26, 2017
    I love badge-a-minit. The products are excellent, fast delivery and easy instructions. I have been with you for years and will continue to be. Would love to purchase the better machines but am on a right budget. Let's have a give away.
  • Apr 25, 2017