Bake Me a Wish Reviews

05/25/2015
Bake Me a Wish Ratings and User Reviews. Bake Me a Wish is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 7 reviews. Last rated on 02/10/2015.

Bake Me a Wish Rating

More About Bake Me a Wish

82%

Recent Reviews for Bake Me a Wish

• Feb 10, 2015
    Feb 24, 2015
    This company is a joke. The company accepted the order with no intentions to deliver on time. They delivered the product for a birthday three days later. No apologies, no a phone call, no a simple email to notify us. You ruined my son's birthday. please be honest with your customers and improve the quality of your products. after waiting three days for a cake we noticed that quality was not the best. Your company charged so much that I believed you will be serious about your business and that you respect your costumers.
  • Feb 10, 2015
    Feb 26, 2015
    The cake was very small not like the picture. It tasted like a box mix
  • Feb 9, 2015
    Feb 24, 2015
    Great experience and excellent cake!!!
  • Feb 7, 2015
    I am really happy that I found Bake Me a Wish, and I was especially glad to see that you offered Carrot Cake. The holidays will be fun this year because I plan on sending several of my friends some of your wonderful looking pasteries. Than you, Alan Amos
    Mar 11, 2015
    I purchased my first cake in January, and my friend was pleased and surprised. She stated that he birthday cake tasted wonderful. Subsequently, I plan to make this an annual tradition. Immediately after I purchased my first birthday cake and recieve such a positive response, I ordered another schedule to be sent on 3/25/15. I also plan to make this an annual gift for this friend. A very satisfied customer. Alan
  • Feb 2, 2015
    I truly appreciate this site and the ability to send baked goods to loved ones on deployment. Thank you!
    Feb 26, 2015
    Being able to send baked goods to service members on foreign soil fighting for our freedom is a blessing. Thank you for providing this service and products that put a priceless smile on loved ones faces and a heartwarming reminder that their sacrifice and service are greatly appreciated.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    I received a cake from this company and it was so delicious, I decided that it would be a great gift for people that I know. It arrived packaged perfectly and was fresh and very delectable. I savored it over several days, and didn't want to share it with anyone!!
    Mar 1, 2015
    Delivered on time, although the delivery person had it upside down but it was so well packaged, that it was not damaged.