Bake Me a Wish Reviews

07/27/2014
Bake Me a Wish Ratings and User Reviews. Bake Me a Wish is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 305 reviews. Last rated on 07/27/2014.

Bake Me a Wish Rating

More About Bake Me a Wish

Recent Reviews for Bake Me a Wish

• Jul 27, 2014
    This is my 3rd purchase from your wonderful company. I've even sent your product overseas to my deployed son. Thank you for having such a wonderful service and great product
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Best coffee cake I have ever had in my life. I originally ordered it for my sister for her B-day and everyone loved it so much I had to order one for my household.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Wish there were more choices in cakes. And Why is shipping $25!?!? Thats an absurd amount to charge for delivery.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I love this company! I especially love that you send cakes over seas to our troops!
  • Jul 26, 2014
    I WANTED TO ORDER A CAKE FOR MY DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY AND WAS VERY IMPRESSED WITH THE VARIETY AVAILABLE. THE PACKAGING AND REFRIGERATDE SHIPPING IMPRESSED ME. I HOPE THE CAKE ARRIVES IN GOOD CONDITION.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    First time purchase. Will reserve judgement until after receipt.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    So glad there is a company to help celebrate our loved ones while serving our country.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    have purchased cakes from you but the last order was not satisfactory but since it outweighed the previous orders I will carry on being a customer but would love to get free shipping or a little more discount thank you very muchfor the service and satisfaction that our loved ones receive in your beautiful packed delicious cakes thank you again
  • Jul 24, 2014
    I sent a note to customer service after my first order on how wonderful Bake Me A Wish is! Everyone I've shipped to had nothing but great compliments. The cakes, cookies are excellent but also the care in the delivery is top notch. Customer Service the best! I plan on ordering for all my future events. Best, Katherine
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Keep up a good work! Thank you- its' been a pleasure shopping with you!
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Because it was recommended by "Ellen," I expect my purchase to be very good.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    It was fun, I wish there were more styles though.
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Overall great experience. It would be nice for a greater variety.
  • Jul 17, 2014
    Jul 25, 2014
    My order did NOT arrive on the day promised. Customer service checked and discovered that it was UPS's fault. "Bake-Me-a-Wish" made a full refund because they guarantee on time arrival. They know about Customer Service. This company is a class act and will get more of my business.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    Things look great! Hope my recipients find it fantastic as well and receive things in good shape.
    Jul 23, 2014
  • Jul 15, 2014
    The 1st order screen should convey information about upgrading delivery time to morning. The information is presently on the last check-out screen which leaves questions in the mind of the customer.
    Jul 26, 2014
    I wish you had more gluten-free choices. But my boyfriend LOVED the Belgian chocolate cake. I loved that the delivery was on-time!
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Jul 22, 2014
    I only wish that there was a bit more variety for the cakes. I had the cookies n cream brownie cake, and though it was good, and served the purpose (thank you) a different flavor other than chocolate would have been hands down no complaints.
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Jul 26, 2014
    This is the 2nd time I've used bake me a wish to send a gift to my boyfriend stationed overseas. Both times the gift arrived exactly on time (which is an amazing feat!). I am so happy with BMAW. And I hear the products are delicious as well!
  • Jul 2, 2014
    Jul 26, 2014
    I heard of this site from other military moms and I'm glad I did. Sent cookies and brownies to my son who is deployed overseas for his birthday. He received the package within 10 days. All items were fresh and everyone enjoyed them. Thank you again.
  • Jul 1, 2014
    Maybe, it is better to do this survey after I get the product.