Bake Me a Wish Reviews

08/26/2014
Bake Me a Wish Ratings and User Reviews. Bake Me a Wish is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 286 reviews. Last rated on 08/22/2014.

Bake Me a Wish Rating

More About Bake Me a Wish

Recent Reviews for Bake Me a Wish

• Aug 22, 2014
    I have a son in the USMC and two children in college. It is such a blessing to have Bake Me a Wish so that my children will still be able to have a cake on their birthdays. I always baked them a cake for their birthdays.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    A little pricey in my opinion, but yummy and extremely good for someone who is separated from loved ones. Should offer big deals for people on a budget.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    The first time I ordered from Bake Me a Wish, my son's package was stolen from his door step. Bake Me a Wish made it right. I will never forget that. I like doing purchasing the supports our troops so for me this is a win-win. Thank you!
  • Aug 22, 2014
    The shipping charges are high
  • Aug 21, 2014
    loved being able to send 4 different small cakes instead of just one large cake.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Had a cake delivered once, tasted good so thought I'd try it!
  • Aug 21, 2014
    The Shipping Charges are damn high!! It would be better if there was a free shipping
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Awesome selection! Very convenient and affordable!
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Glad you have a cake delivery service with very little lead time needed!
  • Aug 18, 2014
    The cake looks delicious on your website. I am hopeful my grandmother will agree. Shipping was high but I did wait until the last minute.
    Aug 22, 2014
    I ordered this cake for my grandmother's 90th birthday. It arrived to her house some time after 6:30. I was a little nervous it wasn't going to arrive on time, but it made it and she got to enjoy a piece of cake on her birthday.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I never used this service before. I hope the quality of the baked goods is high and that it is shipped in a way that keeps the cake intact.
  • Aug 16, 2014
    What a great display of delicious cakes and treats. I will be using this site for all my out of town orders.
  • Aug 13, 2014
    I had never heard of this service I wish it had heard about it sooner maybe they need better advertising so I could've known about it sooner. Because it sounds like a wonderful cause.
    Aug 18, 2014
    I sent the cake to my son so I didn't see the cake in person but he said it seemed smaller than a regular size round cake. So for that reason I was disappointed as was he cause for 39,99 I'd think it would be a good sized cake. Thanks Amanda Lirot
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    I was pleased overall, but too expensive for the size.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    The parcel was left at the "doorstep" care of the security of the building and the party was unaware till we called from UAE and informed (following the tracking online)and that took away the surprise.A call from the delivery person to the number provided was in order.Otherwise,the transaction was perfect.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Today's experience was fine, however I tried to do this on 2 prior occasions and the website failed. Also please have a letter counter, it will help to compose a message.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    MY FIANCE IS WAS VERY HAPPY, HE FEEL SPOILED AND LOVED. THANKS BAKE ME A WISH! ANOTHER GREAT SURPRISE! TIL NEXT TIME :)- KRIS
  • Aug 7, 2014
    First time sent out of state will see how they like product.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Aug 18, 2014
    I did not sample the product, it was a gift and the response was very positive, a very tasty cake!
  • Jun 24, 2014
    Aug 22, 2014
    My son got his cake from Bake Me aWish and said it was good but I haven't been able to confirm how good, hence the 8's and 9's. I kind of wish I had directed BAW to send it a day earlier for his Aug. 14th B-day as it arrived late in the day.