Bake Me a Wish Reviews

10/24/2014
Bake Me a Wish Ratings and User Reviews. Bake Me a Wish is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 420 reviews.

Bake Me a Wish Rating

More About Bake Me a Wish

Recent Reviews for Bake Me a Wish

Love Bake Me A Wish!!!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    2nd Year ordering - forgot my password and you emailed me; delivery last year was perfect; you are my go-to gift company!
  • Oct 20, 2014
    First time Order. The cakes look amazing! Read good things about the company. Looking forward to innovative and different styles of cakes and sweet treats from the company
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Great website for a multitude of gifts from birthdays to thank you's. Quick delivery!
    GOOD OPTIONS FOR BIRTHDAYS
  • Oct 19, 2014
    its good and site is designed very simple an deasy to use
    Hope it's really tasty
  • Oct 18, 2014
    Pricey, but if the cakes taste good it will be worth it. I worried a bit it would be a Mrs Fields type product where it sounds good but tastes awful. My opinion is pending on the feedback I get from the recipient.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I look forward to receiving this gift for my mom. I also like that you contribute some to our troops.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I'm extremely happy with my purchase thus far! Great price and I'm hoping great quality also!
  • Oct 15, 2014
    Oct 19, 2014
    The cake was delivered on time, with dry ice! It was a great surprise!
  • Oct 15, 2014
    I paid the $10 usd for morning delivery before 12 and I arrived at 1:00 pm
  • Oct 14, 2014
    Good site, but too expensive
  • Oct 14, 2014
    I think my friends will really enjoy the personal touch that this site affords me. Who doesn't like a Birthday Cake!!!!
  • Oct 13, 2014
    heard talk of your cakes. wanted to make my moms birthday special
    Oct 18, 2014
    i was satisfied with cake but order was not complete, but i emailed yall and got a quick response
  • Oct 8, 2014
    This is my first order. I investigated online before going with Bake Me a Wish, as it had many positive reviews. I cannot wait to receive the Birthday cake I ordered for my son.
    Oct 20, 2014
    The cake was pretty, and the taste was great, but it was so small for the price.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Oct 19, 2014
    Product tasted great! Got the cake for our anniversary!
  • Oct 6, 2014
    Oct 19, 2014
    I sent a chocolate birthday cake and the recipient and his guests were ecstatic!
  • Oct 2, 2014
    I feel happy I found just the cake I wanted...I am excited to see how the recipient enjoys the cake!
    Oct 19, 2014
    My father was thrilled with the cake and said it was packed so well that he was impressed!