Bake Me a Wish Reviews

08/29/2014
Bake Me a Wish Ratings and User Reviews. Bake Me a Wish is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 319 reviews.

Bake Me a Wish Rating

More About Bake Me a Wish

Recent Reviews for Bake Me a Wish

• Aug 11, 2014
    I appreciate the ease of use of the website. The cakes looks and sounded very tempting.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    I liked their chocolate cake. Hope their cheese cake is good too. I wish to receive more coupons to further decide and order in future.
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Good Website and Good Delivery.Only you must add some more options for the cakes.You must give options for some decorative cakes for some special occassions.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    I love that you do this but 250 characters on a are is ridiculous! I had to delete my whole letter! Please allow for more room to write on the card!
  • Aug 10, 2014
    keep up the great work
  • Aug 9, 2014
    was hard to find your site. work on SEO.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Would like to have more number of cakes
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Great service at good price
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Always a good experience when ordering from this company.
    Aug 11, 2014
    Package was delivered to a neighbor, who kept it for several days before informing the intended receiver. Perhaps a note should have been left informing the intended receiver of the delivery attempt and with whom it was left.
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Aug 9, 2014
    The UPS guy didn't place the cake in the right house. I was placed on the neighbors front door. If it wasn't for the neighbor my sister wouldn't have gotten her cake for her birthday. And I personally paid 5 extra dollars for the cake to be delivered in the morning. It was but to the wrong house. so I just hope that next time I order a cake it is sent to the correct address.
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Aug 8, 2014
    Product arrived on time & was in excellent condition
  • Aug 2, 2014
    Love this!
    Keep it up!
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Cakes are always delicious and on time. Never had a complaint.
  • Jul 31, 2014
    VERY GOOD SERVICE.....ITS REALLY HELPFUL
    Aug 8, 2014
    Very good....willBe using ur services further
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Aug 10, 2014
    Good to be able to send our daughter a birthday cake while we are living overseas.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Excellent service and quality. I have sent my son cakes in celebration of birthdays in Iraq, Korea and Afghanistan, brightening his day and allowing his troops to share his mini celebration. Each of the cakes received was in perfect condition and delicious per his report. Thank you for your commitment to our troops.
    Aug 9, 2014
    This was an anniversary gift. Recipients were delighted and exclaimed over the freshness and excellent taste. A real treat!
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I can not wait till my grandson cake arrives !
    Aug 9, 2014
    The cake flavor was great all the flavors blended wonderful. The cake was small for the price .
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Aug 8, 2014
    I really like the ability to select the date of delivery for a future date. The cake was delivered on my sister's birthday!! Made it even more special~ Thank you for making that an option:-)