Bare Necessities Reviews

09/04/2015
Bare Necessities Ratings and User Reviews. Bare Necessities is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 226 reviews. Last rated on 09/04/2015.
Bare Necessities offers hundreds of styles of women's brand name intimate apparel in a secure and tasteful online shopping environment. They feature bras, panties, hosiery and accessories from over 20 of the top manufacturers, including Wacoal, Bali, Wonderbra, Lilyette, Warner's, Olga, Felina and many others. Bare Necessities also provides advice for finding the pe... Show More Bare Necessities offers hundreds of styles of women's brand name intimate apparel in a secure and tasteful online shopping environment. They feature bras, panties, hosiery and accessories from over 20 of the top manufacturers, including Wacoal, Bali, Wonderbra, Lilyette, Warner's, Olga, Felina and many others. Bare Necessities also provides advice for finding the perfect bra to match different tops, and offers solutions to common bra fitting problems.

Bare Necessities Rating

More About Bare Necessities

Recent Reviews for Bare Necessities

• Sep 4, 2015
    great selection... pricing is at the top end of my income level [retired school teacher]
  • Sep 3, 2015
    Extremely large selection. Still making my wife happy after 45 years!!!
  • Sep 3, 2015
    I am always satisfied with what I buy at Bare Necessities.
  • Sep 3, 2015
    On each main product page (Wacoal Halo Lace bras and Vanity Fair Illumination Hi-Cut briefs), I could not find a box to check for number of items and for adding the item/s to my bag. Finally I clicked on the "full details" button and was able to find the "number" and "add to bag" boxes on the new page. However, it was very frustrating not to be able to find those boxes on the first page for the items. Perhaps it was because I use Google Chrome? Anyway, I was eventually successful but got quite frustrated before I found the solution. You do, however, have a WONDERFUL array of product color choices!
    Happy with experiences.
  • Sep 2, 2015
    I was just looking online to find a robe for my girlfriend and came across BN. The selection choices are great, and decent views on the products. I believe she will love what I have purchased for her. Thank you for have the best selection out of 6 or 7 other sites I looked through!
  • Sep 2, 2015
    All I want to do is order a bra. Thirty minutes later I still have no idea if I have placed the order
  • Aug 29, 2015
    First time, so we will see how it goes!
  • Aug 29, 2015
    I hope the product tuns out to be as nice as it looks on line.
  • Aug 28, 2015
    You advertisement showed a 15 percent savings which had to be used today. I ordered today, because I have ordered Elomi bras from you in the past, and have been very satisfied. I was a bit disappointed that I did not see the 15 percent reflected in my total.
  • Aug 27, 2015
    I called for assistance and was treated professionally. Positive feedback on purchase. Cannot rate quality of product until I receive it.
    Sep 4, 2015
  • Aug 25, 2015
    Quick and easy, better than a department store
    Sep 4, 2015
    Easy breezy way to order. I found that trying on bras in a store to be an unnecessary time consuming exercise. However, once I got my size in the brand I liked, I can now use it to order online. Bare Necessities carries the best brands and the widest range of sizes. I always get what I am looking for.
  • Aug 24, 2015
    Sep 1, 2015
    I love the bras.
  • Aug 23, 2015
    Sep 3, 2015
    Colors and style. 40DD not as available as I would like
  • Aug 21, 2015
    The web site was easy to navigate. I hope the size is correct since I saw the bra on a friend and am guessing on the correct size.
    Aug 29, 2015
    I purchased two bras exactly the same. One fit better than the other. I was uncertain of what to do. I would like to try a larger size but felt it was too complicated to do so. Do you have a suggestion?
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I was a little surprised you carried men's underwear. Overall shopping experience was very good.
    Aug 30, 2015
    I found what I was looking for quickly and at the price I wanted.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Good selection. Please add "search by fabric." Prices a little high. WAY too many emails.
    Sep 2, 2015
    Bra required some hand-stitching to cover up a tiny, sharp protuberance of nylon at the bottom of the front fastener which poked and chafed my skin. I shouldn't have to do this to compensate for a sloppy bit of construction.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    even though I changed some sizes in the ordering it appears I didn't do a good job of removing the bras that were the wrong size. They will be coming back. Perhaps a better way to remove?
    Aug 28, 2015
    Immediately after submitting my order I received an email with a 20%off coupon, higher than the deal I used on my order. I don't care for that. Many of the items I wanted were out of stock. Sizing was inconsistent.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I tried to use a free shipping code which I had waited for for this item, but it would not take it. I think it was was bras only. I was holding off on this order to get the free shipping, but finally went ahead with it. Still a good deal IF it fits. I have not ordered swim suits before and was a little concerned.
    Aug 27, 2015
    Product did not fit. I was not able to reorder because there were no other items in my size that I likes.
  • Aug 16, 2015
    I filled out all the forms but couldn't get to my cart. Finally I did and then I found my address was not correct so I clicked on edit and corrected my address but when I checked again the address was still not correct. It took a number of changes to get the correct address to show up.
    Sep 2, 2015
    Good selection, good service.