Barnes & Noble.com Reviews

01/26/2015
Barnes & Noble.com Ratings and User Reviews. Barnes & Noble.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 4821 reviews. Last rated on 01/25/2015.
Barnes & Noble.com includes more than eight million different titles, including six and a half million rare or out-of-print titles in its online database, with an inventory of 750,000 titles available for immediate delivery. Selections include both current and out-of-print books as well as magazines and software products. This site also features scheduled, live a... Show More Barnes & Noble.com includes more than eight million different titles, including six and a half million rare or out-of-print titles in its online database, with an inventory of 750,000 titles available for immediate delivery. Selections include both current and out-of-print books as well as magazines and software products. This site also features scheduled, live author chats, reviews and essays on new books, and a membership that offers personalized book recommendations.
Circle of Excellence - Barnes & Noble.com

2014 Winner

Barnes & Noble.com Rating

More About Barnes & Noble.com

Recent Reviews for Barnes & Noble.com

I Am new to nook I have been using kindle but I think I am going to enjoy nook
  • Jan 25, 2015
    love it, fast and easy shopping experience!
  • Jan 25, 2015
    It is extremely time consuming to not be able to utilize the shopping cart for ebook purchases. To have to process each item separately is very frustrating!!!!
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Usually satisfactory service for large corportion. No serious issues in more than 10 years of online purchases.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    I am highly satisfied with the service and options on Barnes & Noble.com. Thank you for making my textbook purchasing/rental so easy!
  • Jan 25, 2015
    I am an avid reader of military, psychic paranormal and romantic suspense. I love being able to order Nook books and receive them immediately.
    Love my Nook!
  • Jan 25, 2015
    I like being able to instantly buy books
    I have no comments
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Difficult to order more than one item. Each time I "shopped more" I had to go back and start all over. This is very time consuming and exasperating when there are 97 pages and each time you have to scroll througjh each page from page one to get back to the page where you left off.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Overall great experience , always find the titles and authors that I look for on my nook
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Make it clear that gift cards have been entered into the account and what part of the purchase will be covered by gift cards. Allow a buyer to choose not to use entered gift cards if desired.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    I would like to see options for more advanced searches; such as searching by publisher and author
  • Jan 25, 2015
    I have purchased from barnes & nobles for many years and l remain a satisfied customer.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    You make purchasing my e books so easy and quickly!
    Easy to purchase & load ebooks for my Nook HD+
  • Jan 25, 2015
    I was highly satisfied with my purchase from Barnes & Nobles because I am a teacher, and they offer great discounts for teachers.
    We LOVE Barnes and Noble
    Love my books from nook
  • Jan 19, 2015
    I was disappointed that the 20% discount coupon offered this weekend was not applicable to this purchase. Apparently the book must be considered a textbook? That's all I can figure; I am buying it to take to work, so I didn't think of this possibility. I do not recall that the book was marked in any way so as to indicate it might not be applicable to the discount.
    Jan 25, 2015
    My big disappointment with this transaction is that I hoped to use a weekend discount coupon but in the end the discount was denied, perhaps/presumably because it was considered to be a textbook. I am actually purchasing the book for use at my workplace. I do not recall the book being listed as a textbook and the reason for the coupon denial was not explained on the website - it just said the book did not qualify. B&N should explain to customers why they deny a coupon.