Barnes & Noble.com Reviews

05/31/2015
Barnes & Noble.com Ratings and User Reviews. Barnes & Noble.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 3396 reviews. Last rated on 05/31/2015.
Barnes & Noble.com includes more than eight million different titles, including six and a half million rare or out-of-print titles in its online database, with an inventory of 750,000 titles available for immediate delivery. Selections include both current and out-of-print books as well as magazines and software products. This site also features scheduled, live a... Show More Barnes & Noble.com includes more than eight million different titles, including six and a half million rare or out-of-print titles in its online database, with an inventory of 750,000 titles available for immediate delivery. Selections include both current and out-of-print books as well as magazines and software products. This site also features scheduled, live author chats, reviews and essays on new books, and a membership that offers personalized book recommendations.
Circle of Excellence - Barnes & Noble.com

2014 Winner

Barnes & Noble.com Rating

More About Barnes & Noble.com

Recent Reviews for Barnes & Noble.com

• May 31, 2015
    Search needs better spell correction and fuzzy logic to figure out what I "mean". Related books and recommended books should be much more helpful on this site than on others, because this is America's bookstore! I couldn't figure out how to find an older edition of a textbook through this merchant (as opposed to "other sellers", except for BN giving me a vague reference to some "out of print store."
  • May 31, 2015
    There should be a way to just add free books to the cart so that they can all be bought at a single time, rather than each one individually.
  • May 31, 2015
    B&N needs to work on the search and recommendation function. I tried to find items by title and/or author, then went to Amazon to get the ISBN and found it that way. There's a bug in the works somewhere and it's letting sales slip away.
  • May 31, 2015
    I own a nook and love buying my books online from Barnes&Noble. It is so easy and I get my books right away.
  • May 31, 2015
    I love it! Nook books are the only thing I read.
  • May 31, 2015
    Have purchased books from Barnes and Noble for many years and have always had pleasant experience
  • May 31, 2015
    I love my ebook purchases on Barnes and noble. I also have a Nook so that when the battery runs down on my ipad I switch to my Nook. My Nook is great if I'm away from the we-fi. Love my ebooks and I love to read. Very happy.
  • May 31, 2015
    Very pleased with all my dealings with BN.
  • May 31, 2015
    I like their products. However they should offer a discount coupon more than once a year that can be applied to Nook products. Then I would be more apt to buy more Nook acessories and higher priced books. When a coupon or discount is offered there is ALWAYS a nook product exclusion. I am seriously considering buying a Kindle when my nook wears out this year.
  • May 31, 2015
    Always there when I need it!
  • May 31, 2015
    I love my nook books and barnes & nobles makes itvery easy to det
  • May 31, 2015
    Love being able to download books to my Nook.
    Your Nook books are excellent
  • May 31, 2015
    My e-book is a nook; therefore I will be buying exclusively from Barnes & Noble. In the past five years I have had no complaint and I sincerely hope to keep getting the same kind of service.
  • May 31, 2015
    Great selection of print and ebooks. My nook is my favorite e-reader
  • May 31, 2015
    I was not happy when they stopped the download to my computer where I could not put onto my Nook. I now no longer use my Nook. I was very upset with this as I do not have Wi-Fi where I am.
  • May 31, 2015
    I love it. Especially the free e-books. I spend a lot of time in the Barnes and Noble store.
  • May 31, 2015
    I enjoy the convience of automatic check out.
  • May 28, 2015
    I purchase children's book and learning materials monthly in store. I love B&N but your store prices are high.
    May 31, 2015
  • May 26, 2015
    I enjoy shopping at B&N as it is quick, easy and dependable.
    May 31, 2015