Barnes & Noble.com Reviews

12/19/2014
Barnes & Noble.com Ratings and User Reviews. Barnes & Noble.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 4491 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.
Barnes & Noble.com includes more than eight million different titles, including six and a half million rare or out-of-print titles in its online database, with an inventory of 750,000 titles available for immediate delivery. Selections include both current and out-of-print books as well as magazines and software products. This site also features scheduled, live a... Show More Barnes & Noble.com includes more than eight million different titles, including six and a half million rare or out-of-print titles in its online database, with an inventory of 750,000 titles available for immediate delivery. Selections include both current and out-of-print books as well as magazines and software products. This site also features scheduled, live author chats, reviews and essays on new books, and a membership that offers personalized book recommendations.
Circle of Excellence - Barnes & Noble.com

2014 Winner

Barnes & Noble.com Rating

More About Barnes & Noble.com

Recent Reviews for Barnes & Noble.com

• Dec 19, 2014
    The website is just a little bit "busy" for my taste, but I was still able to find what I wanted and purchase with no problem. I find B&N to be trustworthy and their products to be of good quality. The only thing that distresses me to some extent is that B&N will sometimes have the same book for a higher price than other sites, like Amazon etc.
    I always enjoy my Barnes and Noble books
  • Dec 19, 2014
    It did nt recognize my gift card.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I love to shop on Barnes and Noble. There is always something interesting.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    We have four Nooks, just traded in two of the old ones for the new Samsung version. I came online to get some art books because of the wonderful new larger screen.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    It's very easy to use. Would like to see first few pages of any book to determine if it's what I'm looking for.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I love the variety of free books. I have made purchases of additional books in a series after reading a free selection.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Love it, I love to read and love the online service and the local store
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Fast and efficient website, easy interface to use, great selection of products.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Enjoy the books very much and the price.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I buy all my books online and I love it. It is so easy.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Very handy for quick gift ideas.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    i like shopping on this site.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    It didn't give me a chance to use my gift card.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I love getting my books from Barnes and Noble And they have a good selection of free books to choose from
    love my nooks
  • Dec 19, 2014
    This took WAY TOO LONG!! I had great difficulty trying to send grandchildren the same gift cards to different addressees. Amazon makes it MUCH easier!! THEN, I decided to be nice and do your survey, and ended up spending an extra 20 minutes because your survey site does not work well!! Forget it -- I'm going straight to Amazon next time!! Kate Harmone
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I prefer a brick and mortar visit to your store, but I live in an isolated place. This site is the next best thing.
    Dec 19, 2014
    I haven't gotten around to reading any of the books yet. I'm looking forward to doing that soon. I have no complaints about Barnes and Noble. I received the books almost as fast as I ordered them. They are on my NOOK.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I really like B and N, the selection is great, service is very good, often get e-mails with sales information
    Dec 19, 2014
    I am very happy oith the service and selection
  • Dec 9, 2014
    this Item was less on the this site then the second hand site I was looking through. And that was before membership discounts.
    Dec 19, 2014
    Have always loved Barnes & Noble this purchase just re-enforced it.