Barnes & Noble.com Reviews

08/20/2014
Barnes & Noble.com Ratings and User Reviews. Barnes & Noble.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 4022 reviews.
Barnes & Noble.com includes more than eight million different titles, including six and a half million rare or out-of-print titles in its online database, with an inventory of 750,000 titles available for immediate delivery. Selections include both current and out-of-print books as well as magazines and software products. This site also features scheduled, live a... Show More Barnes & Noble.com includes more than eight million different titles, including six and a half million rare or out-of-print titles in its online database, with an inventory of 750,000 titles available for immediate delivery. Selections include both current and out-of-print books as well as magazines and software products. This site also features scheduled, live author chats, reviews and essays on new books, and a membership that offers personalized book recommendations.
Circle of Excellence - Barnes & Noble.com

2013 Winner

Barnes & Noble.com Rating

More About Barnes & Noble.com

Recent Reviews for Barnes & Noble.com

• Aug 19, 2014
    Have always loved B&n its a family thing.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Love the books
    overall, great experience
  • Aug 18, 2014
    i was disappointed about the card being offered because it offered free shiping on my order if i signed up but it applied no such thing. luckily i removed it before paying and having a useless card.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Love Barnes & Noble for ebooks!
  • Aug 18, 2014
    One of the best for content for e-readers.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    The one thing I would like to see added to B&N.com is the ability fore books to be placed in a shopping cart so that I don't have to keep going back a few pages or searching again for books that were already on my screen to make a second purchase. It has caused me to stop buying some series because of all the extra effort it takes to keep looking up the same author for books. Also if you could make the nook app where you can look up and purchase books from it would be appreciated.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I feel that Barnes & Noble.com is very easy to order from online.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I have been very satisfied with all but two book purchases. Those were very poorly translated to the e book format - lots of typos. I have been very satisfied with my Nook, but wanted to upgrade
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I like shopping for my ebooks online at B&N.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I think it's as good as amazon, although they should try to have lower marketplace prices like amazon.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    It was weird that "books" wasn't one of the options I could select for "type of product purchased at Barnes & Noble."
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Barnes and Noble is my preferred book seller. I have the option of either going to one of their stores or ordering online and I take advantage of both. Their customer service is great. When I order online my product always comes within the time frame promised.
    love barnes noble
  • Aug 16, 2014
    Would like to be able to stay signed into my online account all day instead of being kicked out after only a short time. Otherwise, I love Barnes & Noble.com.
    Aug 19, 2014
    Would like to be able to stay logged into my account all day instead of being kicked out after a short time. It would also be nice to have free books on Amazon coincide with Barnes & Noble, since I would rather purchase them through B&N. Otherwise, I am very happy with the website.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I love the Free Fridays Nook Books
    Aug 18, 2014
  • Aug 12, 2014
    I would like to stay signed in to my online account all day instead of being kicked out every few minutes and having to re-sign in again. Otherwise, I love Barnes & Noble.com.
    Aug 19, 2014
    Would like to be able to stay logged into my account all day, instead of being kicked out after a short time. Also, it would really be great if Barnes & Noble would offer "free" books at the same time that Amazon offers theirs; I would much prefer to buy from B&N. Otherwise, I only spend money at B&N and I love their website.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    I use Barnes and Noble almost exclusively for my E-Book orders. They always have a great selection.. I've never been disappointed.
  • Aug 9, 2014
    I love buying Nook books and having them right now!
    Aug 19, 2014
    I buy from Barnes and Noble frequently and never have problems.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    There's no way to return an ebook on your website. Your prices are higher than Amazon/Kindle ebooks. Your website is not easy to navigate for My Nook and My Account. And who refuses a gift card without a valid credit card?! Only B&N.