Barnes & Noble.com Reviews

03/04/2015
Barnes & Noble.com Ratings and User Reviews. Barnes & Noble.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 4614 reviews.
Barnes & Noble.com includes more than eight million different titles, including six and a half million rare or out-of-print titles in its online database, with an inventory of 750,000 titles available for immediate delivery. Selections include both current and out-of-print books as well as magazines and software products. This site also features scheduled, live a... Show More Barnes & Noble.com includes more than eight million different titles, including six and a half million rare or out-of-print titles in its online database, with an inventory of 750,000 titles available for immediate delivery. Selections include both current and out-of-print books as well as magazines and software products. This site also features scheduled, live author chats, reviews and essays on new books, and a membership that offers personalized book recommendations.
Circle of Excellence - Barnes & Noble.com

2014 Winner

Barnes & Noble.com Rating

More About Barnes & Noble.com

Recent Reviews for Barnes & Noble.com

• Mar 2, 2015
    they have a very good selectio of books
    Love the Nook books!!!
  • Mar 2, 2015
    i have a NOOK device and order from BN all the time. I like the coupons they send and generally use them. When I purchased the NOOK Samsung tablet the store personnel were extremely helpful and knowledgeable.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    I love BN.com. They give very detailed descriptions of the books which makes it easier for me to find something that will hold my interest and be enjoyable. you pay a little more but it's worth the extra to be sure you're getting high quality and it won't be lost in the mail.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    I love being able to see at a quick glance, new books, coming soon , and especially the discount books. I do wish that sometimes the Overview was a little bit more detailed.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Just recently purchased five books-----pleased with ease of shopping and the quickness of shipping.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    I can always find the books I want, both in the store and online.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Love my Nook. Only e-reader I will ever own. Love the selection available for e-books.
    BN.COM is user friendly.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    love there web site and there store but wish it was on the east side of town.
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Since I already have a large book collection, I now buy most of my books for my Nook. It makes for a wonderful reading experience. I have noticed that Nook books tend to run higher than Kindle books, so that is a downside. I have always had a very good experience when I have called to get help with a Nook problem.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    my only problem is a way to classify my library of Nook Books!
    Mar 2, 2015
    The Nook covers were more than acceptable in quality and appreance.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    I always look to B&N for my book needs before anyone else online. This order was for my new Nook Glowlight.
    Mar 2, 2015
    This was an ebook. Delivery came as expected and everything is great.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    This was a free Friday purchase, so I have a 0 payment for today's purchase. I have relatives with birthdays in march and april, so will be making purchases for gifts in the next few weeks.
    I enjoy using my Nook Simple Touch and getting books for it
  • Feb 26, 2015
    I find shopping online very convenient and quick.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Up until last month, I have NEVER had any 'issues' with shopping B&N online. However, I am STILL having an 'issue' with receiving an order which I placed in January, 2015! I have spoken w/2 different customer service folks, on 2 separate phone calls, have been 'guaranteed' an email w/in 24 hrs to inform me that my order has shipped - (emails have NOT arrived) - and I have NOT RECEIVED my order, yet! It would please me VERY MUCH if someone could check into this problem for me. It is regarding ORDER # 854309372, costing me $29.59, ALREADY CHARGED TO MY CREDIT CARD. Thanks very much for allowing me to share this with you.
    Mar 2, 2015
    I have been 'shopping' B&N on-line for MANY years - an order I placed in January was 'lost' for awhile (I'd just recently moved from Iowa to Minnesota). It too several customer service contacts to finally resolve this problem. Generally speaking, I continue to have a 'good experience' w/ B&N.