Barnes & Noble.com Reviews

09/19/2014
Barnes & Noble.com Ratings and User Reviews. Barnes & Noble.com is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 4204 reviews.
Barnes & Noble.com includes more than eight million different titles, including six and a half million rare or out-of-print titles in its online database, with an inventory of 750,000 titles available for immediate delivery. Selections include both current and out-of-print books as well as magazines and software products. This site also features scheduled, live a... Show More Barnes & Noble.com includes more than eight million different titles, including six and a half million rare or out-of-print titles in its online database, with an inventory of 750,000 titles available for immediate delivery. Selections include both current and out-of-print books as well as magazines and software products. This site also features scheduled, live author chats, reviews and essays on new books, and a membership that offers personalized book recommendations.
Circle of Excellence - Barnes & Noble.com

2013 Winner

Barnes & Noble.com Rating

More About Barnes & Noble.com

Recent Reviews for Barnes & Noble.com

• Sep 17, 2014
    Cheap and quick delivery! Excellent!
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Everything was great you guys had a great sale going on. Thank you :)
  • Sep 17, 2014
    I have been a Barnes and Noble customer (member card) for as many years as the bookstore has been in Lincoln, NE and have purchased from B&N online all those years as well. I enjoy walking the aisles looking for new authors, new books by favorite authors, and classical/jazz music. Online I usually know what I want or have been alerted to a new book by a favorite author by an email from B&N. I have a Nook and have probably 40 titles on it for traveling, but my greatest joy is holding a real book while I drink a cup of coffee.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    I wish that Barnes and Noble would go back to allowing coupons to be used for Nook purchases
  • Sep 17, 2014
    I just love B&N!! Don't get my books or e-books from anywhere else.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    I love my Nook Color and buy books as well as the free Nook Books.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    I have a Nook and I like their website. Get books there all the time. Sometimes I even pay for them but I mostly get the free e-books.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    IS there a way to eliminate foreign language books from my searches? I only read english and it is frustrating searching through an author with books written in other languages.
    I love B & N
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Barnes and noble is my favorite store!!!
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Love to go there to shop and relax
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Would be good to be able to order nook books through the nook app or at least through the web-site on the iPad (since I know Apple messed you up on the first part). Web-site doesn't work too well on the iPad (v1) either.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    There are a lot of things I like about bn.com but the suggestions I have about making the site better are: an easier to navigate design- I sometimes have to scroll from side to side to get to what I am looking for. When I am processing a purchase the site hangs up sometimes and I am not sure if it has gone through- this is a big problem.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    It is so easy and convenient to shop at bn.com when i can't get in to the store
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Have started spending more of my book buying dollar at BN.com due to slipping customer service at Amazon.com. Their strategic advantage had always been that no sales tax was charged on purchases, but the lower free shipping threshold and faster/better shipping at BN.com has me happy to return. Keep up the good work.
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Larger photos of items would be nice. Enjoyed Barns&Nobel for years!!!!!!
  • Sep 17, 2014
    I have always been a customer both in the store and on-line and will continue to do so. I bought my first ereader thru them and have the nook app installed on all of my electronic devices. They have always carried the variety of book and magazines I read as well as other items I like such as pens, journals, dvds and cds.
  • Sep 6, 2014
    Love the store...love the employees that have helped me with my NookHD and now my Samsung Nook4.one thing that has annoyed me is that the few times I've had to call TheBook for help,I've gotten foreign speaking people I had trouble understanding and the 1 time I got an English speaking person,he was rude and not at all helpful. However,virtyally ALL the people in my local store have been nice and very helpful. I DO LOVE MY NOOKS!!!!!!
    Sep 17, 2014
    Love Love Love all things B& N!!!!!