Baseball Plus Store Reviews

04/23/2015
Baseball Plus Store Ratings and User Reviews. Baseball Plus Store is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 91 reviews.

Baseball Plus Store Rating

More About Baseball Plus Store

Recent Reviews for Baseball Plus Store

• Mar 29, 2015
    Awesome Price. Easy Process.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    Good quality! Good prices!
  • Mar 25, 2015
    I wish it would have had expected shipment arrival. Their products were competitively prices and good quality.
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Good shopping experience
  • Mar 21, 2015
    Very nice selection
  • Mar 20, 2015
    My son actually was the one who found your site on-line, he is in need of a different type of shield protector that will protect his heart and back/kidney area for Baseball. Sports Authority and Dicks Sporting Goods do not carry this particular item in a youth size in their stores or on their websites, you seem to be the only retailor that carries this item. I plan on letting our coaches know about your website and this shield protector. Once we receive this item, I will be more than happy to provide more details as to how my son like it, he has read several reviews on this item and they appear to be all positive and we hope to add our positive comments on it as well. Thanks again for having this in stock, it is very hard to find!
    Mar 29, 2015
    Very impressed with this store as a first time buyer! We will most definately order again from this store. My son was looking for a new heart guard with protection for the back area, none of our local sporting goods store carried what he was looking for and found it at Baseball plus, especially in a Youth/large. It was the Evo shield heart and back support. Very happy with the product.
  • Mar 20, 2015
    Prices are very good. Can't wait to see the gloves in person.
    Mar 30, 2015
    Very happy with our purchase. Came earlier than expected. Which was great as needed it quickly since our puppies chewed up the catcher's mitt the school gave our son to use. Like the pricing too. Your site will be one of the first places we check from now on when we need gear.
  • Mar 19, 2015
    Smooth transaction. Excellent price.
  • Mar 18, 2015
    unfortunate that you did not have strike zone mats, but you pricing for the softball I needed was the best I found.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Looking for this glove for a while, Happy to come across this store
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Shipping rating would have been higher if overall shipping price selection would have been lower.
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Your great
    Mar 30, 2015
    Shipping takes too long, work on faster shipping
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Shipping way to expensive!! Price offset though but had I found it someplace else I would have bought there. I hate High shipping costs!
  • Mar 10, 2015
    Nice doing business with. Great prices. Great selection.
    Mar 20, 2015
  • Mar 9, 2015
    Saw a recommendation for the store on a glove blog so tried it out. Usually a justglove customer or baseball express but so far so good. We'll see once I receive my purchase.
    Mar 17, 2015
    Great experience and will use them again.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    Great price for a great bat.
    Mar 21, 2015